John the Baptist Part 2 - Doubt.

Author: Stephen

Total: 68
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
Like I have said, your attention to detail will be your down fall. 

You have posted a PRIVATE MAIL on the open  forum at post 57 above, it is STRICTLY PROHIBITED!!!!

Sorry but this forum ain't my life. It's not where I come to vent and lash out at others of opposing beliefs like you do. If you do something stupid I'm going to let you know openly. It's not my attention to detail silly, I've never read the COC because my conduct has never gotten me in trouble lol. I don't care what you think, don't send me stupid PM's creep. 

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@EtrnlVw

EtrnlVw,

YOUR QUOTE THAT NEEDS TO CONVERSELY BE ADDRESSED: "If you do something stupid I'm going to let you know openly."

I agree with you on your post above, but relating to YOU, therefore, you have done something really stupid in another thread, of which you have it posted in your "Latest Activites Page" addressed to you. Remember, Jesus does NOT like perpetual runaways!

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Jesus does NOT like perpetual runaways!
No. Your Jesus likes prostitute hopping "true Christians!"

Lol.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
 It's not where I come to vent and lash out at others of opposing beliefs like you do.

No.  I have never attacked anyone for their beliefs and you cannot show me where I have done that. I will though, admit, with hands held up high, that I have attacked what it is theists believe >>>IN<<<<.   You any anyone else can believe what the fk you like. It doesn't concern me one bit and it is of no business of mine.

So stop playing fkn VICTIM!!!!  You are not a VICTIM!!!!, you are a devious hypocrite.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
It's not where I come to vent and lash out at others of opposing beliefs like you do.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

YOUR TIRED QUOTE THAT HAS BEEN REFERRED TOO AGAIN: "No. Your Jesus likes prostitute hopping "true Christians!"

In prayer with Jesus a long time ago, He told me to lead the way in cleaning up the Godforsaken state of Nevada and its ungodly prostitution Brothels, therefore, who am I to tell Jesus that I didn't want to follow His command???!  You know how prayer works, it tells you what you want to hear at all times, remember? Sure you do.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
It's not where I come to vent and lash out at others of opposing beliefs like you do.

Lets us see evidence my " & venting" lashing out sunshine.

And I know " It's not where I come to vent and lash out" . Your deceitful approach and tactic is to just play the victim instead and  you do this because at least you do understand that "venting and lashing out " cannot and will not, win you an argument.

Now then. I have noticed there are far too many questions for you to cope with above, so why don't we try just 3 or 4  at  a time and hope you can stay alert long enough to read them.

When was  John baptised?

Why would John “need” to be baptised twice?

Who baptised John in the first place?

Why didn’t Jesus baptise John the Baptist after John had said “I need to be baptized by you”? Matthew 3:14

Take your time, and remember , it may help to remove or cover anything shiny or reflective in your bedroom that will distract you.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->@Dee Dee

In prayer with Jesus a long time ago, He told me to lead the way in cleaning up the Godforsaken state of Nevada and its ungodly prostitution Brothels, therefore, who am I to tell Jesus that I didn't want to follow His command???! 
Indeed. Who are you?

Hey, did you record his voice like I asked you to? Surely Jesus won't mind you recording him as he talks to you? Spread the message so to speak?

You know how prayer works,...
Not prayer to the "jesus" you pray to, no. Is the voice of the guy you pray to not recordable? That would be a bummer.

Let me know OK?