When Christian children do not obey their parents!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 108
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Stop with your blather  and let's just see those threads. .

Cross thread contamination hypo.

Wrong AGAIN . A link directing you to the appropriate thread where the e-v-i-d-e-n-c-e is clear concerning your little plot is not "thread contamination". And that simply smacks of desperation. You really are desperate now to get me banned aren't you. 

If only you put as much energy into generating something more substantial and constructive as you have into your little vindictive childish vendetta you may well have been able to at least construct a reasonable argument in defense of your own beliefs. But, like I have already pointed out; I notice how shallow and pathetic your replies are becoming with every new post. This is because you are a spent force that is incapable of holding your own.

I have started another new topic in the religious sub forum,  YES! ANOTHER ONE!!!!  Maybe you can start over and explain things with civility, for the first time in your miserable life instead of choosing conflict all of the time.

Here ya go. A brand new start for you.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
The unanswered questions are still there accusing you.

You're still dodging.

I have started another new topic in the religious sub forum,  YES! ANOTHER ONE!!!!  
No one's surprised. You're a compulsive anti-theist poster.

A brand new start for you.
New starts don't matter for you. You'll just dodge questions as you always do.

I think we'll keep tossing you for lolz.
Stephen
Stephen

I have started another new topic in the religious sub forum,  YES! ANOTHER ONE!!!!  
No one's surprised. You're a compulsive anti-theist poster.

Wong AGAIN. I have no problems or concerns about you being a believer. I have stated this many times to you before but it never sinks in because you don't want to believe it. I don't care that you believe it. It is what you believe IN that I am concerned with. You simply want to attack the man and not the ball because you cannot defend this indefeasible bullshite contained in the scriptures.. I am used to fawning sycophantic apologist like you. when you are losing and argument, you cry FK VICTIM EVERY TIME!!!!!!

That you want to spend half your life on your knees submitting to your god is no concern of mine. I sometimes envy those that believe in the after life, especially at times of bereavement.  But I have neither seen nor heard a single shred of evidence to prove it, only that which comes  spewing out of the mouths of people such as yourself and like the fraud Christian preacher Pete Popoff which is not evidence, it is lies.. But, like I have already pointed out; I notice how shallow and pathetic and tame your replies are becoming with every new post. This is because you are a spent force that is incapable of holding your own.

So. I can't see the point in going around and around with you. If you're reneging on your threat to create " five new threads"  of your own and you don't wish to engage me on my brand new biblical topic here https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3581/the-magicians-of-pharaoh
then any further conversation on this thread - that you have absolutely ruined, - and as you set out to do from the off, is, imo, pointless. 

But I still await those "five threads". 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen

TL;DNR

You will wait as long as I wait for answers to my questions shemp.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
You will wait as long as I wait for answers to my questions shemp.

You really are spent aren't you?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I am a trained professional nedward.

I told you, but I guess you'll need the actual experience.

Where is your obtuse world? Why isn't it helping you anymore?

You've never met a troll whisperer have you?
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY,

Addressing you being mathematically challenged:

YOUR PROVING THE POINT WHERE YOU HAVE 1ST GRADE MATH SKILLS:  Page 3 on the Religion Forum
Does Humanity Need A God Story? Author: ethang5 , 1 year ago

You allowed the "1 year ago" in your ever so lame, comical and revealing post above, but you didn't question it in being WRONG. I therefore showed you what a math fool you are when I actually gave you the correct time date you made your inept post as shown below in bold letters with asterisks of August 8, 2018, ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 11 DAYS at the day of my posting!

Forum posts: 2,808

***Added: 08.08.18 07:33AM***
Since every culture has come up with  God story, would it be correct to say that psychologically, humans need a God narrative?
I say yes, as even atheist seem to need it just as much as theists even if for different reasons.
Why do you think humans seem to need a God story?

Why didn't you include the actual date you posted your drivel? OH YEAH, that's right, because the actual post date was on August 8, 2018, which made you the even the greater math fool again to question my time period that is closer to your ever so wanting post! LOL!!!!!

UPDATE: ethang5 has not posted a new thread for the last ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 12 DAYS, and he wants to be taken seriously, surely he jests!  LOL!!!   https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/12/does-humanity-need-a-god-story

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 11 DAYS at the day of my posting!
You said one year and six months. The record on the board says one year. You lied.

This is what I mean by unnecessary lies. What does it matter when either us made a thread? It's petty stupidity.

...and he wants to be taken seriously, 
What people take seriously are intelligent posts. No one takes you seriously.

My threads have more participation than yours, by more varied people, and we debate in them, not spam the same lame rhetoric as if we're retards posting from a template.

I told you long ago that your shtick had gotten old. If people don't respect you, it is due to your behavior. Attacking others will not change that.

If you oppose Christianity, OK. But basically posting the same spam over and over, complete with the troll all caps,  all bold, and underlining will get you the opposite of what you want.

Those prostitutes were supposed to chill you out. What happened? Did they reject you too? Vegas prostitutes are some of the best judges of character. Perhaps they saw through your schtick too.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5,

YOUR QUOTE: "You said one year and six months. The record on the board says one year. You lied."

Once again, you bring forth your lack of simple math, when it specifically states that you posted your weak post on August 20, 2018, then this date at the beginning, and up until today, is ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 13 DAYS!  2+2=4 again, sorry!

The other simple-minded rhetoric in your post is the ol' circular reasoning ruse, where you insidiously "assume as a premise, the conclusion in which you wish to reach." I've seen it many times when the persons in question using such a ruse to "try" in vain to get out of an embarrassing situation like you are in at this time.

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 13 DAYS since ethang5 and even tried to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

ethang5
ethang5
[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 13 DAYS since ethang5 and even tried to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

"..even tried to post a new thread upon his own.."

Lol.

You keep us updated OK Dee Dee? Everyone will want to know how long its been since Ethan even tried to post a new thread upon his own. You're always talking about Ethan anyway, so you are the best person to keep us updated.

(Do I need to say it?)
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY,

YOUR SIGNIFICANT QUOTE: "You keep us updated OK Dee Dee? "

Okay, here is the latest update today: 

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 15 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

You can thank me later.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Good boy!

I knew there had to be some use for you.

You even used your elementary template.

Lol

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "You even used your elementary template."

Barring the fact that anyone can see that you are grasping for any straw that you can find now, but relative to your statement, it only requires a "simple template" when dealing with your "simple biblically ignorant mind,"

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 15 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey genius. If you're going to update us every few seconds, then update us with the minutes and seconds too.

You may have found your purpose Dee Dee.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

YOUR INSIPID QUOTE: "Hey genius. If you're going to update us every few seconds, then update us with the minutes and seconds too."

Naw, just the days are embarrassing enough for you, so why pour more salt upon your open wounds by including minutes and seconds!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Naw, just the days are embarrassing enough for you, so why pour more salt upon your open wounds by including minutes and seconds!
Lol. Even you have a stupidity limit huh? It hilarious how you think that if I haven't made a post in the religion forum it's somehow embarrassing for me.

So is your 3rd grade antics about spamming what is already posted on the board. Lol

But think about it genius. Its supposed to be an update. If it's so often that the info is the same, it isn't updating anything is it Einstein?

But then again, posting the same stupidity over and over is your strong suite. Knock yourself out.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

YOUR HONEST POST:  "Knock yourself out."

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
But then again, posting the same stupidity over and over is your strong suite. Knock yourself out.
Just call me a prophet.