The universe is a simulation, therefore God exists...

Author: OntologicalSpider

Total: 42
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Life as biological cell has both RNA and DNA.,

Viuses are the twilight organism between animate bioloigcal cell and  innanimate mineral.

Viruses do reproduce themselvesunless there in biologic cell, aka Life.

1} spirit-1 metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of space and time,

-------------conceptual line-of-demarcation---------------------------------

2} macro-infnite non-occupied space, that, embraces the following,

3} spirit-2, 3 and 4, as the finite, occupied space Universe aka God or Uni-V-erse.

Uni = Gravity (  ) that connects all occupied space parts,

V = sine-wave patterns of reality aka Observed Time

erse = diametric opposite of gravity aka Dark Energy )(, aka the mathematical cosmological constant that Einstein used at first, then removed once Hubble saw the expanding ---not static--- of galaxies etc.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
So in laymen's terms, what does this mean in relation relation to the simulation hypothesis?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
..."So in laymen's terms, what does this mean in relation relation to the simulation hypothesis?"...

I have no idea. I was answering a question you had asked in previous message. #28 ..." what exactly is life"...

Barring ideas of two or more women or humans, ---ergo Universe---   life is the most complex functional process we know to exist, that has the most complex synergetic resultant, access to metaphysical-1{ spirit-1 } mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of space, time God/Universe, etc

Universe/God i.e Universe = God i.e they are synonyms.

The programing of Universe/God is eternal ergo the only perpetual motion machine.

Black holes are central to the programming as all  of the coding, for all of occupied space parts of Universe/God are contained within ---and on the event horizon--  one, or more black holes.  To understand a black hole understand,that, the surface area of  a spherical, cubo-octahedron is equal the area of the four bisecting , crosss sections hexagons, of the same cubo-octahedron.  Aka Vector Equilibrium { VE }

The reason is called VE, is not because it has 12 internal radii, that exactly same length as its external 24 chords. No. It is called the vector equilibrium because,  when made from four planar pieces of paper, there is 24 internal radii and that is equal to the 24 external chords.

2 * 12 = 24
.....4..............3 * 4 = 12
3 * 8 = 24
.....2..............2 * 4 = 8
4 * 6 = 24
.....................2 * 3 = 6

2 is the only prime even number and it appears 4 times in the above numerical set

3 is prime number and only one that is contigous to another prime number

So the missing numbers beyond non-couting 0 and 1, are 5-prime, 7-prime, 9 { 3*3 }, 10 { 2 * 5 }, 11-prime ergo a total of five numbers not in the above set of 12.

There exists 4-fold symmetry and 5-fold symmetry and all of Universe is derived from these two sets of symmetry as they also include the 3-fold tetrahedron.

Five 4-fold cubes define vertices of the 5-fold pentagonal dodecahedron { regular polyhedron }

And those same five cubes also define the outer points of a stellated rhombic-tricontahedron.

..."This compound can be formed as a stellation of the rhombic triacontahedron. The 30 rhombic faces exist in the planes of the 5 cubes."....

..."The rhombic triacontahedron is also interesting in that its vertices include the arrangement of four Platonic solids. It contains;

ten tetrahedra,
five cubes,
an icosahedron and,
The centers of the faces contain five octahedra.

The 12 vertex cubo octahedron  --VE = 24 + 24--- has 25 great circles and,
the 12 vertex icosahedron has 31 left and 31 right-skewed great circles that combined  is 62 { bilateral spinal nerves } great circles, define the following

There exists 66 lines-of-relationship between 12 vertexes4-fold VE or the 12 vertexes of the 5-fold icosahedron.
I.e( n^2 - n)/2 i.e. 12 ^2 minus 12 divided by 2 = 66

Pi ^4 -31 = 66.4 09091034002437236440332688705

Pi^3 = 31. 00 62 7 66 80299820175476315067101

31 is XYZ ergo 3D resultant of Pi^3 and when subtracted from Pi^4th-D, we arrive at 66.4

45 days later

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
All subatomic particles are composed of 2 dimensional strings. Isn't that proof that the universe is a simulation?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
..."All subatomic particles are composed of 2 dimensional strings. Isn't that proof that the universe is a simulation?"....

Where did you learn that from?  How did you come to that conclusion? Do you actually have any rational, logical common sense pathways we can follow to arrive at same conclusion?

2D is an area ergo 2D "strings" are an area. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc
Look up Two-dimensional String Theory.  String theory in two-dimensional spacetime illuminates two main threads of recent development in string theory:
ebuc
ebuc
..."Look up Two-dimensional String Theory.  String theory in two-dimensional spacetime illuminates two main threads of recent development in string theory:"...

When you have something more substantial to offer please share.  Ive been clear for 15 years now, on how the most simplist scenario for hologrpahic ---ergo 2D--  Universe can be applicable.

It was the great mathematician Jacob Bekenstien who stated, that, ...'we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D'.....

If you want to lean something about how this above this seems possible and I give simple example, as Ive done in other threads here and other forums for many years now.  \Y/ is rough clue  using texticonic characters and I'm just now noticing how it reminds me of the VW auto logo.

.....................................................Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space..................................................

............................................................( Time  Time )..............................

i = ego ergo Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts

| = 2D slice-of-Time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------------->Arrow-of-time------------------------------------>
---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Past---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOW | NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Future>>>>
---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<<--------------Stream of consciousness * * <<<<<<--------------------------
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---
Past<<<<<<<<<<Outgoing(>*<) i (>*<)Incoming<<<<<<<<<<<<<---Future
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----

Heart has four chambers

Each hemisphere of brain has 4 lobes: frontal, temporal, parietal, and occipital

4-fold octahedron ---3 axis { XYZ } orthogonal{ 90 degrees } planes---   four axi associated with its 8 surface equilateral triangles.

These four axi are common to:

3-fold tetra{4}hedron
4-fold octahedron ergo also the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5-fold icosa{20}hedron and its dual the pentagonal dodecahedron

Octahedron via cubo-octahedron is the heart of the Universe coordinate system. It is media betwe 3-fold and 5-fold ergo mediator.

See Jacob Bekenstiens Bekenstiens bound LINK  wherein he discoved that the entropy of a black hole is in defined by ---or associated with--  the formula, A/4,  i..e  A { area } of black holes event horizon divided by four.   The spherical cubo-octahedron has four equaltorial bisecting planes ---circular axis planes-- that define it and these four planes area are exactly equal to the circumferential surface of that spherical cubo-octahedron.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
2D is a myth.

Without a 3rd dimension existence is impossible.

Can you refute this basic logic?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
What if our universe is just some being's dream and if that being wakes up now we cease to exist?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
There's a certain illogic invested in that scenario.

Is the "being" dreaming that we are dreaming?

21 days later

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4
In string theory, each quantum particle is replaced by a 1D string of vibrating energy whose length is the Planck length. As the string moves, it traces width, and thus becomes 2D, a worldsheet. As a string vibrates and moves within the 6D Calabi-Yau space, the string becomes a quantum particle.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
I love this stuff....And it might or might not be nonsense....And great if you're being paid regardless.

Ricci flatness and The calabi-Yau manifold....It's all in the name.

Wouldn't be as plausible if it was called the Smith idea.