Unmoderated subforum. Cross over to the dark side!

Author: Castin

Total: 62
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@drafterman
No, when I say ultimate reality, I literally mean what that means. The way I understand that is irrelevant to what it actually is.
You shy away from that, you are in denial of what God, with a capital "G" means. We are not talking about gods, but God.

And all of this is really off topic for this thread, so if you want to talk about this somewhere else or even challenge me to a debate, I'll discuss there 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Mopac
No, when I say ultimate reality, I literally mean what that means. The way I understand that is irrelevant to what it actually is.
Sure. But words and phrases can have different meanings. And it can lead to confusion when two people are using the same word or phrase in different meanings. And since we ran into that exact case before, I don't think it's unreasonable to take measure to try and avoid it.

You shy away from that, you are in denial of what God, with a capital "G" means. We are not talking about gods, but God.
I understand what you mean by God. And I don't believe in it.

And all of this is really off topic for this thread, so if you want to talk about this somewhere else or even challenge me to a debate, I'll discuss there 
Then I don't understand why you brought it up. All I was talking about was how you aren't really as charitable as you say you are.