Total: 70
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY,

Addressing your scripted post #26,

1.  Okay, then when Jesus' inspired words state "... and the Lord will discover their secret parts," then being omniscient, then Jesus already looked in His mind's eye and discovered the women of Zion's "secret parts?" And to your weak thinking, this is not perverse? LOL!

2. Tell us, when is it not perverted when someone like Isaiah includes this statement within his book, and uses the term "secret parts of the women of Zion?"  

3. Why did Jesus have to discover the women of Zion secrets parts to begin with? Can you answer this for us?

4.  When Jesus is considered to be ever loving and forgiving, then why did Jesus inflict scabs upon the women of Zion foreheads?   Wasn't it enough for Jesus to "discover their secret parts?"

5.  I need another laugh at your expense again, therefore, tell us what a woman's secret parts could be, other than what it explicitly says and means within the passage in question?  Can you give us some more of your SNL Comedy to explain this passage away, because at the point you have given us, you are waning once again to try and explain this passage away!  

ethang5, now, please don't run away from this post like you usually do when the member requests you to actually answer questions relating to your previous post to them, okay?  Thanking you in advance.  Ethang5, what did I just say, therefore stay away from those running shoes!!!

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 15 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

NEXT?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac, 

YOUR QUOTE IN RESPONSE TO MY POST #23: "You can't hide anything from God, Thomas. "

Whoops again! You forgot to address my post to you once again!  Damn, its becoming a normal operating procedure for you!

Here, to save you time, I have reposted it below, okay? You may begin AGAIN:

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: 
"Instead of relying on your own interpretation, I would advise submitting to the teachings of the Church."

Okay, since you are an alleged true member of the church you speak about, then what does it say about Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, wanting to discover the secret parts of the women of Zion?!

"Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the lord will discover their secret parts." (Isiah 3:16-17)

Awaiting you cogent answer this time.

DO NOT RUN AWAY THIS TIME, JESUS IS WATCHING YOU IN NOT DEFENDING THE FAITH!

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You can't hide anything from God. Everything you think is secret is laid bare for God to see. You can't fool God.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It isn't Christ who is perverse, rather, it is us who are perverse. If we confess our sins and repent, our sins will be blotted out. If we think we act in secret, The Lord will discover our secret parts.

Mopac
Mopac
Good enough of a reason to always work out YOUR OWN salvation with fear and trembling.

The truth that is hard for many to accept is that we can't save anyone.

Yet I believe Saint Seraphim of Sarov, speaks the mind of The Church in saying, "Acquire the Spirit of Peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved."

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
I highly doubt that this God bloke can see through like a blanket. 
Like a nice thick blanket with a sheet also. 
He couldn't could he ?  
No way could he. 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Jesus already looked in His mind's eye...
Jesus doesn't have a "mind's eye" Dee dee.

...and discovered the women of Zion's "secret parts?"
Jesus doesn't "discover" anything Abdul, He is omniscient. And nothing is secret to Him. He created women Einstein.

And to your weak thinking, this is not perverse?
Lol. Sorry, I'm not a blithering idiot.

2. Tell us, when is it not perverted when someone like Isaiah includes this statement within his book, and uses the term "secret parts of the women of Zion?"
When someone like Isaiah does it. If you do it, it would be perverted because YOU are perverted.

3. Why did Jesus have to discover the women of Zion secrets parts to begin with? Can you answer this for us? 
I keep telling you but you're kinda slow. Jesus is omniscient, He already knows everything, He "discovers" nothing.

4.  When Jesus is considered to be ever loving and forgiving, then why did Jesus inflict scabs upon the women of Zion foreheads?   Wasn't it enough for Jesus to "discover their secret parts?"
Jesus didn't do what you like. So? When you become His boss, you can question Him on it. Of course you are completely clueless that words have more than one meaning, and that "discover" can mean something other than your perverted mind thinks. Its called an education. Get one.

5.  I need another laugh at your expense again, therefore, tell us what a woman's secret parts could be, other than what it explicitly says and means within the passage in question? 
If it explicitly, within the passage in question, says what it means, why do you need something else?

Of course, with your atrocious reading comprehension, its anyone's guess what you think it says and means.

I ignored the repeat stupidity in the rest of your robotic post. And you don't have to beg for attention from me Dee Dee. I'll be here for you.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Same old biblical shit Eugene.

So Jesus was bi-curious.

And I had always assumed that he was a full on gay character.

And his disciples said, bend over Jesus for we shall enter the kingdom of God.

Clearly a metaphor.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
Jesus lived an abstinent and chaste life. Claims to the contrary have no legitimate basis.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

WOW!!!  I can see I have been hitting raw nerves with you because of your over emotive responses!  For that I am sorry because it comes with the territory of you being one of the most biblically ignorant pseudo-christians on DEBATEART religion forum!  Look at your responses to my questions, it' like outer space! LOL!

Listen, I don't have the time, nor do I want to take the time with your comical responses that unfortunately you think are reasonable to the topic at hand, and in this way it will save you further embarrassment.

Guess what? You get a break from me Bible Slapping you silly in front of the membership because I will be away from internet connection for some time, isn't that great for you? Sure it is! This time period will give you time to heal your wounds, whereas, you can thank me later!

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 16 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
WOW!!!  I can see I have been hitting raw nerves with you because of your over emotive responses!
Lol! You use insults, all caps and all bold and I'm over emotive? OK jabba.

All your ludicrous posts are designed to elicit emotion, so you're telling me what you wish. I haven't even really burned you yet. But you'll see.

But really, when you have nothing to say. Shut up. No wonder you've resorted to spam. You have nothing to say.

You can't upset me. Your childish insults are laughable, and I can outlast you. You may think you're original, but posters like you are a dime a dozen on the net.

You live in this little pretend world where you think you "slap" and "embarrass" people. Just like hari.

I see you're trying to get a hold of your ridiculous template posting. I did that. I changed you. Told you I am a professional.

You want attention? You want to be outrageous? Well Dee Dee, you got my attention. You will choke on it.

You've tried the dumb template posting, you've tried being a jerk, you've even tried grade school taunts. None of those things move me. What else do you have?

How many times can you post the same silly, "I slapped you" or the equally moronic, "I saved you from embarrassment."?

Come on, Mr. True Christian. Your dumb insults and boorish posts will not help you from being eviscerated. Come tell us again how you'll embarrass someone in front of the membership. We know what's important to you.

Gentle Reader, if you're wondering what brother Dee Dee is spamming at the end of his posts to me, his  "tried to post" means, "I haven't posted", but our genius is as good with English as he is with Christian doctrine. I'm supposed to be embarrassed. Lol.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
 tell us what a woman's secret parts could be

It's figurative language for the inner part of a person (the heart, soul, deep confines of their being ect ect), the places no other can observe and know about but God. It's an intimate observation but not a perverted one goof ball.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mopac
Jesus lived an abstinent and chaste life.
This claim also has no legitimate basis.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
I'll take the authority of the church as being legitimate enough of a basis.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Regarding your "outer space" post #37, which is a normal operating procedure with you, you stated the following straw grasping quotes:

YOUR STRAW GRASPING QUOTE #1: "I keep telling you but you're kinda slow. Jesus is omniscient, He already knows everything, He "discovers" nothing"

The verse in question is inspired by Jesus, obviously you know this to be a Biblical FACT, therefore when Jesus is omniscient and discovers nothing like you explicitly stated, then Jesus' words that state "and the Lord will discover their secret parts" is moot, and a lie made by Jesus because He doesn't have to discover anything, remember? Huh?   Do you understand biblical Logic 101?  Now, are you calling Jesus a LIAR with His true words as represented in Isiah 3:16-17 because you cannot have it both ways, HELLO? Lol!

YOUR STRAW GRASPING QUOTE #2: "When someone like Isaiah does it. If you do it, it would be perverted because YOU are perverted."

Your blatant ignorance always precedes you, I will say this once again, it is Jesus' inspired words that came through the mouth of Isaiah, of which again you obviously do not understand this simple biblical axiom! Therefore, what did Jesus perceive to be a woman's "secret parts?"

YOUR STRAW GRASPING QUOTE # 3:" Of course you are completely clueless that words have more than one meaning, and that "discover" can mean something other than your perverted mind thinks." 

For comedy relief, of which you are the best with your "step in poo statements,' give us at least 3-4 OPINIONS, that are not FACTS, of what the word "discover" means since to you, it does not relate to a woman's private parts. You may begin.

YOUR STRAW GRASPING QUOTE #4 RELATIVE TO JESUS GIVING SCABS UPON THE FORHEADS OF THE WOMAN OF ZION: "Jesus didn't do what you like. So?"

The Lord says "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the lord will discover their secret parts." (Isiah 3:16-17)

Ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY, in the passage above, who is the "Lord?"  Yes, it is Jesus, as the serial killer Hebrew God only, Yahweh incarnate. Therefore when the passage states "Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, barring the discovering of their secret parts, it is Jesus performing this act!!! 2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and you are one of the most blatant bible ignorant pseudo-christians on DEBATEART bar none! LOL

YOUR REVEALING STRAW GRASPING QUOTE #5: "I ignored the repeat stupidity in the rest of your robotic post. And you don't have to beg for attention from me Dee Dee. I'll be here for you.

No, you didn't "ignore" my followup posts, you ran away from them because you could not address them once again! You give credence to my pet name for you as "ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY, therefore I have to thank you for admitting this fact!

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 21 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

DebateArt, to prevent any more total embarrassment for ol' ethang5, I will be giving him a class and subject matter on how to create a new topic of his own because he is closing in on One and One half years of being silent and too scared to actually create a new link by himself. Help is on the way!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@EtrnlVw

EtrnlVw,

YOUR OPINIONATED QUOTE: "It's figurative language for the inner part of a person (the heart, soul, deep confines of their being ect ect), the places no other can observe and know about but God. It's an intimate observation but not a perverted one goof ball."

Uh, to prevent you from further embarrassment, like ethang5 has had to go through, give us exact biblical examples to vouchsafe your statement above, otherwise you are just giving us your opinion and hearsay.  We need absolutes to accept Jesus' words in the Bible, and not insipid opinions and hearsay from a blatant  pseudo-christian like you, understood? Sure you do.  BEGIN:

On a side note, you keep running away from my refutations to your Devil Speak, therefore, did you and ethang5 go to the same Satanic class on how to runaway from biblical axioms that you cannot address? Huh?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
hi iconoclast!!!!!!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
..therefore when Jesus is omniscient and discovers nothing like you explicitly stated, then Jesus' words that state "and the Lord will discover their secret parts" is moot, and a lie made by Jesus because He doesn't have to discover anything, remember?
I'm not an idiot, so I know the word "discover" has more than one meaning.

Therefore, what did Jesus perceive to be a woman's "secret parts?"
The verse does not say "perceive" Dee Dee. Reading comprehension again?

Reread my comment slowly.
Of course you are completely clueless that words have more than one meaning, and that "discover" can mean something other than what your perverted mind thinks." 

I will be giving him a class and subject matter on how to create a new topic of his own...
Lol!! Will that include grammar, logic, and reading comprehension? Lord knows you're qualified to teach those.

Lol. Comic relief.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mopac
Legitimate enough is just making do with an illegitimate hypothesis.

Nowhere near the same thing as a legitimate basis.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Mopac
I'll take the authority of the church as being legitimate enough of a basis.
Not to mention the historical record that is much more conclusive than the records for Plato or Isaac Newton.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
As of yet, I only see you contradicting what has been taught for 2000 years. That Jesus did not have sexual relations.

Just a contradiction.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Uh, to prevent you from further embarrassment, like ethang5 has had to go through

This is why those who severely lack any reading comprehension and lack the intelligence to deduce things through common sense should stay away from interpreting scripture, and any spiritual texts for that matter, rather should be silent and taught. Scripture is like coding when it comes to its figurative language, those that have no spiritual comprehension usually walk away with really ignorant interpretations. Kind of like the Catholics think they really eat Jesus' body and drink his blood, not knowing that the figurative language means to apply what he teaches, abide under what he taught. Not that we literally consume blood and eat flesh!

Here's another example where the Bible uses the word "secret" again...
Psalm 91
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Again, the Bible uses the term secret as a means to describe what only God has access to, or an intimacy between God and the soul.

tell us what a woman's secret parts could be
then why was he so interested in discovering woman's "Secret Parts
Why was JESUS such a PERVERT?!

Lol and this is a perfect example why you should stay clear of any Bible passages.
It's figurative language for the inner part of a person (the heart, soul, deep confines of their being ect ect), the places no other can observe and know about but God. It's an intimate observation....it's common sense. There's absolutely nothing in that chapter or verse that renders a perverted interpretation. Get real "Brother", the embarrassment is all on you. 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mopac
How is questioning a 2000 year old tale contradictory?

Mythologies and creation hypotheses have been around for thousands of years and for thousands of years before your particular favourite one came along.

I simply choose to view all such tales with equal scepticism.

A mythological construct can be anything that the constructor/s of the myth wanted it to be. But also, in the context of the biblical mythology for instance, unless actually specified a character can possess or not possess any traits that subsequent interpreters of the myth may or may not wish to attribute to said character/s.

Therefore it is wholly possible to extrapolate from the biblical text the idea that the Jesus character, could easily have been either gay, bisexual,  celibate or in fact anything that is not actually specified.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Please read this stickied post by the Moderation team:

And adjust your discourse appropriately.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Let me try again since you ran away from this simple statement, I stated the following: "Therefore, what did Jesus perceive to be a woman's "secret parts?" Your response was: "Of course you are completely clueless that words have more than one meaning, and that "discover" can mean something other than what your perverted mind thinks."  YOU DID NOT ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM IT LIKE SO MANY OTHER TIMES.

Now, since you stated that the word "discover" can mean something else then what I proposed, then using biblical propositions in the vein within the verse in question, what could it mean?  If you need help, ask Dr. Franklin, okay?

Yes, I will be holding a class for you on how to post a new thread, and Yahweh only knows that it's about time for you to provide a thread in His behalf. Can you even imagine what the response will be when, and if you have the nerve, to actually post a new thread here at DEBATEART?!

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 23 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@EtrnlVw

EtrnlVw,

Here's another example where the Bible uses the word "secret" again...
Psalm 91
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Again, the Bible uses the term secret as a means to describe what only God has access to, or an intimacy between God and the soul.

Apples and oranges.  Jesus, as our Hebrew God Yahweh, the serial killer of innocents, inflicted scabs upon the foreheads of the woman of Zion that was no secret at all, and then Jesus stated that He will discover the women of Zion "secret parts" has no relation to your Psalm 91 post whatsoever. 

If anyone is to stay away from "trying" to use their "opinion" on what a bible passages states, it is YOU! LOL!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOU DID NOT ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM IT LIKE SO MANY OTHER TIMES.
Because EtrnlVw has already answered you twice. Plus, I can see by how you are asking that you aren't equipped to comprehend the answer.

I told you, if you behave as you do, few people will take you seriously. I don't.

Calm down. Drop the crazy internet hobo act, and we will talk like intelligent human beings. Or you can continue dancing for lolz for us. Its all the same to me.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
The scriptures are not really intended to be removed from the context of orthodox Christian teaching. If you don't know why these things are written and what they are to be used for, you are merely being creative. It is better to be in creative harmony with The Holy Spirit than to channel the creative deceit of devils. The Way of Truth is in everyway superior than the way of delusion.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5,

YOUR LET OTHERS DO YOUR ANSWERING QUOTE POST #57: "Because EtrnlVw has already answered you twice. Plus, I can see by how you are asking that you aren't equipped to comprehend the answer."

No, the equally bible ignorant Mopac did not answer the question within context, but your lack of bible intellect will not allow you to see this as fact. Therefore you are on record of letting "other members" answer for you where you cannot address direct questions yourself. Thank you for your honesty once again.

I am sorry that you had to report the truth about your MO on DEBATEART, in that I was told by a moderator not to use the correct term relating to you of "perpetual RUNAWAY" anymore when addressing you. Furthermore, I cannot show the truth of you not addressing the fact that you haven't posted a new thread upon your own in ONE YEAR AND 24 DAYS! This embarrassment of you is now removed by me. LOL

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR INTENTIONALLY COMEDIC AND CONFUSING MANNER OF SPEAKING:

YOUR [INSERT WORDS HERE] QUOTE:

MY RESPONSE:

Dude, why?