Author: mustardness

Total: 52
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol.

I tell him I won't read his illogical and repetitive posts any more, and he tells me to take a hike and then re-posts the same boring and repetitive post again.

ooh 6 Trumpanzees!
Lol. Must be more of them than idio-umps.
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
You still here. I thought I told you to take a hike. Trumpanzee need not apply as they are denial of truth and rational, logical common sense.

As is your lack of reading comprehension abilities and repeated boring comments. Denial of facts and truth is typical of Trumpanzees who voted for idio-ump. Swamp is growing, democracy is in jeopardy, and moral values have disintegrated even further, Sad :-(

Take a hike Ethang as you have no moral values for truth regards to idio-ump, Trumpanzee thugs, and corruption that surrounds them.

Ok so Manafort has chose to cooperate to lessen his sentencing.  Why is he charged with anything?

Trumpanzees believe their moral people. If we cant believe a Trumpanzee who can we believe?

He is not a swamp type person is he?  Is Flynn or any the other Trumpanzees truly swamp-people?

Idio-ump promised to drain swamp, reverse roe vs wade via supreme court and be as anti-immgrant as possible.

I think some do not understand the differrence between a moral and immoral swamp.

I think some do not care that there is a differrence between swamp of immoral mafia-like thugs/bullies, criminals and those who play politics to get this or that biil passed.

Your obviously one of those immoral Trumpanzees.  I bet you even voted for idio-ump. Sad :--(

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ethang5
Yah, Idio-ump is a lot harder to type out than Trumpanzee.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
You still here. I thought I told you to take a hike. 
You did. I ignored you.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah. He probably has that post in a .doc file he simply pastes into the window over and over. I simply cannot see what's so great about that post that makes him believe its worth posting over and over again.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
The post is truth and you are in denial. Typical Trumpanzee and idio-ump politics, deny, deny, deny truth at all costs. Just as Nixon did.

You still here. I thought I asked you to please take a hike from this thread until you can accept truth as presented to you in this thread and others like it.  Trumpanzee need not apply as they are denial of truth and rational, logical common sense.

As is your lack of reading comprehension abilities and repeated boring comments. Denial of facts and truth is typical of Trumpanzees who voted for idio-ump. Swamp is growing, democracy is in jeopardy, and moral values have disintegrated even further, Sad :-(

Take a hike Ethang as you have no moral values for truth regards to idio-ump, Trumpanzee thugs, and corruption that surrounds them.

Ok so Manafort has chose to cooperate to lessen his sentencing.  Why is he charged with anything?

Trumpanzees believe their moral people. If we cant believe a Trumpanzee who can we believe?

He is not a swamp type person is he?  Is Flynn or any the other Trumpanzees truly swamp-people?

Idio-ump promised to drain swamp, reverse roe vs wade via supreme court and be as anti-immgrant as possible.

I think some do not understand the differrence between a moral and immoral swamp.

I think some do not care that there is a differrence between swamp of immoral mafia-like thugs/bullies, criminals and those who play politics to get this or that biil passed.

Your obviously one of those immoral Trumpanzees.  I bet you even voted for idio-ump. Sad :--(

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
You still here.
Yeah.

I thought I asked you to please take a hike from this thread until you can accept truth as presented to you in this thread and others like it
So? You're nobody. I just ignored you.
disgusted
disgusted
Tremendously wet with tremendous water. hoorah.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@disgusted

Tremendously wet with tremendous water. hoorah.
Swamps are good and may even help to filter out corrupt politcal toxins.

Dirty corrupt politics enters swamp to pollute it. Trumpanzees have increase the amount of toxins in original less toxic swamps.

Ghengis Khan was stopped from conquering the now Russia by swamps in Keiv area.  Then Soviets drained the swamps in industrial revolution  to feed the people. See hammer and sickle flag logo/emblem.

Trumpanzees who deny truth need to be locked away, far away. Lock them away today as they are no differrent than Nixon or idio-ump.

PLease take a hike from denial Ethang. Please recognize truth as you have done in the abiogensis thread.  The only place Ive seen you regonize truth.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Vortex86
Sounds like he did drain it and get rid of him. And then unlike any administration before him was able to do. Manafort was prosecuted under Trump's DOJ. Sounds like he got flushed successfully, no?
Would this be the same DOJ that Trump has been angrily attacking for months because it would not compromise its political neutrality and abandon its investigations into his people. And would this be the same Manafort whose conviction Trump called a witch hunt and a disgrace.

If Manafort was "drained from the swamp", it was in spite of Trump, not because of Trump.

In any case, when he said he'd drain the swamp he meant he'd get rid of corruption that was already in Washington -- he didn't mean he'd bring in new corruption within his own administration and then get rid of it.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
He meant he would be getting rid of ANY corruption, even if in his own administration.

And he didn't "bring" them unless you mean he was aware they were less than savory.

I like the times....
Big tax cut
EU and China no longer defrauding us
North Korea getting some sense
UN no longer treating Israel like terrorists
Our money no longer going to M.E. terrorists
Stock market soaring
Employment up
Unemployment down
Black employment up
China not dominating south China Sea
Environmentalist wackos not killing our jobs
Illegal immigration down
Business climate good
Consumer confidence high
Fake news media exposed
Supreme court getting sensible judges
President on the side of police instead of criminals
Military strong
FBI deep state whackos exposed
Watching liberals and progressives have conniptions 
Trump winning in court on liberal biased lawsuits
The hypocrisy of antifa and the left in general exposed

Complainers identify themselves as the enemies of America.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
Big tax cut
Dumbell >< scenario of greater divide between rich and poor is loose/losse scenario for humanity.

EU and China no longer defrauding us
China rules ---fact/truth--  rest follow, except for  narccistic ego's that eventually fall into their own pooh.

North Korea getting some sense
Propganda exercise for two narcissts. This is minimal brainer,

UN no longer treating Israel like terrorists
They live in a fort of walls to protect them from poor peoples.

Our money no longer going to M.E. terrorists
Not since Iran-Contra eh. Didnt Israel bomb Irans nuclear facility some years ago.
So Israel can have nuclear power and nuclear arms  but they decided the would not allow Iran to have them.

Stock market soaring
Dumbell >< effect and how far into the future will that pathway take humanity. 500 - 1000 years at best.

Employment up
Thank you Obama, idido-ump please return to you seat

China not dominating south China Sea
1.411 billion size alone people inherently rules other nations

Environmentalist wackos not killing our jobs
Ecological environament that sustains humans is dying. No excuse for deniers. Please return to you seat Ethang.

Illegal immigration down
Immoral seperation of children from parents at border still rising.

Business climate good
Systems that do not take in account detriment of ecological enviroment that sustains humanity. You should return to your sea Ethang.

Consumer confidence high
Ignorance is bliss, at least in short term. To our children's, children's children suck pollution

Fake news media exposed
Alternative facts here  https://www.debate.org/Greyparrot/
And anywhere and 9% of the time idio-ump and hisTrumpanzees open their  mouths

Supreme court getting sensible judges
Roe vs Wade is moral, rational logica common sense.  You confused and in denial of truth.

President on the side of police instead of criminals
Idio-ump in denial of truth, enough said, You can return to your seat Etg.

Military strong
Huh. What happen to make america great again! Minority ---42 million-- of US citizens living in alternative facts world. Sad ;--(

FBI deep state whackos exposed
Listening to narcisstic idio-ump is enough to make any rationallly logical common sense person whacko.  You can return to you seat Etg

Watching liberals and progressives have conniptions 
Yeah people with moral and who care dont always cave to immoral, alternative fact leaders

Trump winning in court on liberal biased lawsuits

More alternative facts. Idio-ump has trail of law suit misteps. Stormy Daniels and Karen Mc Dogual being most recent.
Get this immoral, sexual predator and rapist out of office before he grabs any more stranger womens private parts.

Complainers identify themselves as the enemies of America.
Idio-ump is largest cry-baby on Earth yet some 42 million immoral voted for him.

Idiou-ump calls media enemy of people ergo enemy of state and enemy of democracy.

42 million  in US who lack morals scary. We should be afraid, very afraid of those 42 million irrational, illogical lack of common sense peoples.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
4 idio-umps, this post must be relevant somehow.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
4 idio-umps, this post must be relevant somehow.
Yeah, you could try it sometime.  Here is my favorite alternative fact you have to offer us.

I think you and  Conway Trumpanzee have a lot  in common.  Irrelevant and insignifcant nonsense.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idio-ump is largest cry-baby on Earth yet some 42 million immorals voted for him.

Some recognize their error, and make amends. Repent by making corrections in their future votes,

You, not so much. Some are Trumpanzees for life.  Those we need to Lock Away For Life! Lock Tem All Away Today!

Idiu-ump calls media enemy of people ergo enemy of state and enemy of democracy.

42 million  in US who lack morals scary. We should be afraid, very afraid of those 42 million irrational, illogical lack of common sense peoples.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
ooh 2 immorals 2 trumpanzees and 2 idio-umps! It's the trifecta of deplorables!
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot

ooh 2 immorals 2 trumpanzees and 2 idio-umps! It's the trifecta of deplorables!
Poor reading comprehensions skills and denial of truth/facts.

42 million, ---not your two + two + two---  in US who lack morals and yes that is scary.

We should be afraid, very afraid of those 42 million irrational, illogical lack of common sense peoples.

Here is my favorite alternative fact you have to offer us.

I think you and  Conway Trumpanzee have a lot  in common.  Irrelevant and insignifcant nonsense.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idio-ump is largest cry-baby on Earth yet some 42 million immorals voted for him.

Some recognize their error, and make amends. Repent by making corrections in their future votes,

You, not so much. Some are Trumpanzees for life.  Those we need to Lock Away For Life! Lock Tem All Away Today!

Idiu-ump calls media enemy of people ergo enemy of state and enemy of democracy.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@mustardness
I thought you told me to tale a hike? Can the class say confused?

Personally, I think when people are this removed from reality, it should be a crime for his family not to commit him. But perhaps they don't have that service in his country.

Dumbell >< effect
Dumbell >< scenario42 million  in US who lack morals scary.
42 million, ---not your two + two + two---  in US who lack morals and yes that is scary.42 million  in US who lack morals scary.
42 million  in US who lack morals scary. 
Idio-ump is largest cry-baby on Earth.....

Lol. Are you scared bastardness?

.....yet some 42 million immorals voted for him.

Yeah. And more than a year later you're still wailing like a crybaby. Get over it foreigner. We elected whom we wanted.

We should be afraid, very afraid of those 42 million irrational, illogical lack of common sense peoples.
I agree. Loony liberals, progressive sjw's, and general morons should be really, really afraid.

Ignorance is bliss....
Not in your case. You're afraid. Very afraid. Living in fear. Without the bliss, give up the ignorance or give up the fear. Why live like a rat in a hole?

7 days later

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ethang5
I thought you told me to tale a hike?
Sorry, I should have asked you to please take a hike from this thread

You lack moral integrity ergo a Trumpanzee in supporting a dirty swamp of immoral integrity.

Bullies, thugs, corruption etc Sad :--(  all of which want to overturn Roe vs Wade. Sick-n-the-head. :--(

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Don't be such an obvious cry-bully e-cuck...
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Don't be such an obvious cry-bully e-cuck...

False projection for an imaginary superior race says all we need to know about your lack of moral integrity.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness

mustardness
mustardness

False projection for an imaginary superior race of humans says all we need to know about your lack of moral integrity.

Run and hide from truth is not a rational, logical common sense or mature approach to adult disscussion.