Captain America: Civil War Mafia - DP1

Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 1,166
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
The thing my role matches my character perfectly, but Grey's doesn't at all. Just because at the end he wants to commit suicide when he's caught. Lol terrible excuse
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
Also grey is definite scum. His role and Stupak's role would not both be on the same team..

So why is Supa town then. Care to elaborate?
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Because if a certain user dies then I die ____ 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you want to know the day I kill myself? 
<br>
No, lets keep it WIFOM for scum
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you want to know the day I kill myself?
I would. I don't see how knowing that can help scum at all, but it will help town.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Speed doesn't know enough about modding to make a bastard role. No offense but it is his second time modding

GP is claiming it so 🤷‍♂️
Vader
Vader
If Speed correctly balanced, if I die I'm pretty sure they won't die as well, I am not sure about that part. All of the information I was given
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@ILikePie5
Because he has a variation of the lover role and I am his lover. Don't even care if I admit this because we caught scum early enough to overcome the disadvantage 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
I would. I don't see how knowing that can help scum at all, but it will help town.

I disagree, WIFOM
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Gp is experienced. Speed isn't at modding and knowing roles. Good player Speed, new mafia though
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Stop blabbing out your roles, people. Seriously.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
I disagree, WIFOM
How does WIFOM play into this? Either he tells the truth and he's town, or he lies and we lynch him because he didn't die.

Singularity
Singularity
It is page 5. This is the page the lynch is supposed to occur on. Lynch GP and be done with it
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
Because he has a variation of the lover role and I am his lover. Don't even care if I admit this because we caught scum early enough to overcome the disadvantage 

Grey - Suicidal : N/A
Singularity - Lover : N/A
Supa - Loved : N/A

I agree on the balance part. I’ll be willing to sleep on GP but we should continue hunting with all the time we have left.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Singularity
Are you out of your mind? Why are you claiming? If both of you are town, then scum will target you for the NK and we'll lose two players instead of one.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
How does WIFOM play into this? Either he tells the truth and he's town, or he lies and we lynch him because he didn't die.

The odd possibility that he’s a cop and purposefully doing this to avoid being killed because he’s going to be killed anyways.
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
This isn't my fault buddy. I just hinted that it is impossible game is this inbalanced
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@SirAnonymous
As long as you guys lynch greyparrot it should start us off ahead enough for it bot to matter that much. I am very suspect of pie though for bot voting yet
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
Are you out of your mind? Why are you claiming? If both of you are town, then scum will target you for the NK and we'll lose two players instead of one.
<br>
It was obvious Supa was some form of a lover but Supa claiming without pressure was stupid.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
The odd possibility that he’s a cop and purposefully doing this to avoid being killed because he’s going to be killed anyways.
Ok, I didn't think of that. That's a good point. However, since when does GP do gambits?

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Vader
Well, you could have just placed your vote on grey parrot and been quiet. Honestly I hate the fact I am given a lover role and that you are the man in this relationship 
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I claimed because Sir wasn't believing this would be bastard and you yourself aren't claiming it either
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Singularity
As long as you guys lynch greyparrot it should start us off ahead enough for it bot to matter that much. I am very suspect of pie though for bot voting yet

DP isn’t going to end until everyone is voting. It’d be better to get opinions from others and hunt for other scum. Ending the DP early is never ok.
Singularity
Singularity
Supa is captain america and I am lucky if anybody was wondering
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
Ok, I didn't think of that. That's a good point. However, since when does GP do gambits?

He’s smart enough to do it. He just chooses not to. Again it’s WIFOM in this situation too.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Singularity
So we're cross lovers then? if I die then you die? And you do the same for me? Are you fucking kidding me Speed?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
This isn't my fault buddy. I just hinted that it is impossible game is this inbalanced
You came out and told scum that there was a way for them to kill 2 town at the same time. That was dumb. I'm sorry, but that was not a good idea.

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@ILikePie5
It won't end until everyone votes anyway, so no harm in placing the vote. Technically a tree could fall through your house while you sleep and kill you, and it would be irresponsible not to vote prior to the event occurring
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
I wouldn't have if you just believed what I had to say and listened to the argument
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Vader
My role PM says you are definitely town and if one of us dies we both die