Captain America: Civil War Mafia - Endgame

Author: Speedrace

Total: 95
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I've never seen supa own up to messing something up in game. If there is a loss, its undoubtedly because such and such was an idiot.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@drafterman
@ILikePie5
@warren42
So when did y'all first suspect I was the Judas, and when were you sure?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
So when did y'all first suspect I was the Judas, and when were you sure?

“Pieces of silver” in DP2. Drafter figured it out. We didn’t know who to suspect
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
when does suicide bomber usually use their ability then?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
I'd hoped that claiming Black Widow would have tipped you off.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
when does suicide bomber usually use their ability then?

When you’re like 100% sure 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Pretty much
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
After everyone has a general agreement about who is scum. You could've even revealed your role and asked someone who to target
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
I'd hoped that claiming Black Widow would have tipped you off.

I personally was speculating that in my head. Didn’t tell the team cause I was focused on Bsing my way out of a lynch, which I came close to doing
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Next time someone inexperienced mods, attach a co-mod to them. That was good while it lasted but now I'm just salty.

Cause look at this game. A 9-3-1 game wold already be considered scum-favored without power roles. Now consider that there were FOUR nights where 2 town could have died:
1. Siblings
2. Suicidal (explicitly recognized as a bastard role)
3. Judas, which is functionally equivalent to having 2 town die. (also explicitly recognized as a bastard role)
4. and suicide bomber

That's not even the surface of the bastard modding going on in this game.

First of all, mods need to learn this: you DON'T TALK ABOUT ROLE MECHANICS IN THE THREAD, if someone has a question about their own role, you PM them. If someone asks about roles "hypothetically," you don't answer them.

Secondly, the way Speed had RB and Siblings work were NOT NORMAL. In all games considered normal, being RB'd is indistinguishable from any other form of failed action, such as Ascetic, Commuter etc., and Siblings deaths is considered a non-preventable suicide.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
First of all, mods need to learn this: you DON'T TALK ABOUT GAME MECHANICS IN THE THREAD, if someone has a question about their own role, you PM them. If someone asks about roles "hypothetically," you don't answer them.

Agreed. Ignore your players. If they want to make inferences out of your silence, the result of that is on them. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
Secondly, the way Speed had RB and Siblings work were NOT NORMAL. In all games considered normal, being RB'd is indistinguishable from any other form of failed action, such as Ascetic, Commuter etc., and Siblings deaths is considered a non-preventable suicide. 
That was on purpose to favor town in whatever small ways I could since I realized I had already messed up

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
BTW, may this forever stop the argument that drafterman isn't past bussing as mafia. Lol I think we argued about this hardcore in the office mafia. 
Well, at the time, it was true.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Sometimes it would be wrong. Like when you suspected Disc for having a comedian role different from Supa's. It would be dumb to let you vote him simply because you forgot that Supa was the one to change the mechanics
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@SirAnonymous
I guessed that Judas would either be Black Widow or Scarlet Witch early on. I knew, when you claimed black Widow as Lynchproof, that it was you.

I interpreted the 30 pieces of silver comment as a desire on your part to convert, but I was surprised when you didn't play along later in the phase.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Speedrace
That was on purpose to favor town in whatever small ways I could since I realized I had already messed up
That didn't work out did it, cause it sure fucked me over.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@drafterman
It wasn't a desire to join. It was to keep you from killing me, as well as a ploy to cause a change in behavior so I could find and lynch you. I had every intention of winning as town if at all possible.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Sometimes it would be wrong. Like when you suspected Disc for having a comedian role different from Supa's.

Drafter also came in shortly after and corrected that, if I am wrong it would have been my fault for pursuing the faulty logic though.

It would be dumb to let you vote him simply because you forgot that Supa was the one to change the mechanics
"Let you vote" that's the problem with that statement, the mod's job past designing the game is simply to let the chips fall where they may and post vote counts. Extending NP's in hopes someone changes their night actions, while mild, is technically bastard modding too. None of this is a big deal, and these mess ups weren't as blatant as supa's in his game, but they got close to reaching the same realm IMO.

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@SirAnonymous
Yeah, I was worried you might be doing that. If that had been the case, I would have suggested NKing you out of revenge, lol. Even if I had gotten lynched, I don't think anyone scum read warren and it would have been a hard win for Town after that
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@drafterman
I was actually worried you would kill me for revenge. I couldn't guess who your partner was, so I ultimately had no choice but to join.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Not if there wasn't a healer liek Doc and no strongarm. Simple as that. Grey's role was forcing to put my role out there because of it's unlikely scenario
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
You're right. Last game was so much better :O

Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
I'm just saying
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Nothing was forcing you to put your role out there
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
I thought I had a scum tell with 3 negative bastard like roles in the game as scum. I said this as a hint then Sir was putting unneeded pressure. I thought I had Grey because of balancing issues. It severely backfired
Speedrace
Speedrace
Whatever
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
ok thanks ill keep that in mind next time im suicide bomber.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
@Speedrace
In every game I have played, Supa claimed me 100% scum when I was in fact town.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Your role was inherently scummy
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Greyparrot
yo why did you claim NP3 suicidal when you were NP4 suicidal.