Author: ILikePie5

Total: 544
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I am Javier Peña and I am... a Miller
Btw I am not calling you scum or anything, I definitely buy multiple millers in a theme like this. In fact earlier I called out that if there was a cop, they were probably paranoid or insane. Most of the cops in the show are corrupt. But so are the politicians, goverment, the people, everything. But I am interested in the justification, specifically because Javier Pena is like the main character and probably the "Goodest" of the good guys lol. I remember him being a bit of a sex addict, but he's definitely a few steps away from being the wife a drug lord lol. 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
@Discipulus_Didicit
First person to post the Spanish word for miller doesn't get lynched.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
lmao miller
Lunatic
Lunatic
molinero

Lunatic
Lunatic
Btw, fake claiming as miller is pretty damn far from my scum meta. You can dis-regard this as WIFOM or whatever, but I've actually gotten in arguments with fellow mafia members (chaos88) in the past who've wanted to claim miller, just because it's such a dumb fake claim IMO. Further it really doesn't make sense for DD as scum to CC me unless he is a yakuza or bomb and plans on dying tonight anyway, unless this is some galaxy brained move I cannot even begin to understand. 

Multiple millers is definitely legit with the theme too.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
I'll leave the town gambits to speed, since he's the one who's good at them lol. 
We'll see lol

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Do you have an idea of what split will be?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
 Do you have an idea of what split will be?
I've watched the first two seasons, the logical split would be good guys vs bad guys, but claims so far don't really indicate that its that. Greyparrots claim (if town) is like Pablo Escobar's most ruthless fvcked up assasin. My character is a supporter of Pablo but technically innocent. And DD is one of the two main character 'good guys' and is somehow a miller as well. So on first hand my guess is that the Cali cartel is probably mafia (they take a minor role towards the end of season 2 where pablo dies, but pie said in the sign ups season 3 focuses on them more, and I haven't seen that season), and everyone else is probably town. 

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Ok so "después" actually means "after" not "dispute" lol. I don't exactly understand my role justification, I think google translate failed me there. But I am anti-Escobar and my role is clear.

I am against mass claiming in a theme like this.
Bullish
Bullish
VTL Lunatic

obv scum, don't over think

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
dumb lol

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
What is your justification?

I worked with Los Pepes, which based on the context of my PM translation seems to be some sort of criminal organization.

It would be really dumb for DD to CC me if he was scum

Not really CCing so much as getting this out of the way ASAP. I buy the "multiple millers" as a possibility.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Lunatic - 1/7 (Bullish)
Lunatic
Lunatic
I worked with Los Pepes, which based on the context of my PM translation seems to be some sort of criminal organization.

Los pepes are kind of like vigilantes. They have good intentions but are brutal
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Ok sorry to break up the mass claim but I'm Pablo Escobar, so Bullish being anti-Escobar makes me suspicious
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
Greyparrots claim (if town) is like Pablo Escobar's most ruthless fvcked up assasin. 

Is Pablo Escobar a bad guy? He is mentioned in my PM. I guess I "helped in the dead of his hitmen". I think this means I either helped kill his hitmen or helped cover up the killing of his hitmen or something.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
Los pepes are kind of like vigilantes. They have good intentions but are brutal

Did my character actually work with them or am I misreading it somehow? A few words seem to have been translated poorly by google translate.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Ok sorry to break up the mass claim but I'm Pablo Escobar, so Bullish being anti-Escobar makes me suspicious
This is 2000% not good guys vs bad guys. DD would also be scum under that logic. Pablo escobar is kind of the main bad guy of the show, but he is kind of a loveable bad guy? He's semi considered a "main character" but hes definitely bad. Kind of like walter white in breaking bad

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Never seen breaking bad lol but alrighty
Lunatic
Lunatic
Is Pablo Escobar a bad guy? He is mentioned in my PM. I guess I "helped in the dead of his hitmen". I think this means I either helped kill his hitmen or helped cover up the killing of his hitmen or something.
Yes he is the main "villain" or antagonist in the show, though most of the show is also from his perspective and the show tries to make the audience see things from his perspective.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Disc Javier was one of the DEA agents who killed grey parrots character (poison) I think thats what you are referring to
Lunatic
Lunatic
Does anyones pm mention the cali cartel?

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Okay well GP and speed are probably town then. Bullish, explain your "obvious" scum read on lunatic please.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
No mention of any organization other than los pepes in my PM.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Bullish, explain your "obvious" scum read on lunatic please.
You CC'd him dude.

Anyone else wanna claim miller?

Any scum wanna come forward and claim miller now?

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Meh, I suppose lynching a miller is better than potentially hitting someone with a role so I would be down to lynch lunatic if no better options present themselves.
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
Yes he is the main "villain" or antagonist in the show, though most of the show is also from his perspective and the show tries to make the audience see things from his perspective.

I believe the term you're looking for is 'antihero'.
Also catching up with this game now. I've been sleeping like shit (3-4 hours a night) for a while and today was my first day off of work in a while so I spent most of it passed out.

Zaradi
Zaradi
Quick thoughts before I go crash again:

I buy the possibility that multiple millers could exist in a theme like this. I have around zero knowledge of the show, but quick Google summaries seem to make me think that most of the characters in the show are involved in some degree of shady shit. It's as much of a CC as when two people claim vanilla.

That being said, the safest place to lynch currently is between them. Miller's are pretty anti-town by nature, so short of a massive slip on scum's part, I'd be okay with writing down either of their names.

I'm against lynching now before we can get some more people involved in this DP, though
Zaradi
Zaradi
Oh, also so it's on the record, I'm also really not a fan of mass claiming for this game.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
In light of the likelihood of multiple millers I am forced to agree with post 59.