-->
@WaterPhoenix
???
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Or you can not be lazy and just look at DP1...

Singularity has claimed character (El Limon) and hinted at their role (fucks people up) according to oro's drafterlist

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Zaradi
mhm, no role claimed.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
what i meant to say was: "Yeah, that's a bit contradictory, but I really do feel we should put pressure on singularity. If disc is sus we can lynch him next dp if everyone is down for it."

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Lunatic is town. I hid behind him last night
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Unless this is a bus the implication is that singularity would be town if disc is scum.
Vader
Vader
ATTENTION: I visited Lunatic last night. I die if I visit mafia, Lunatic is town
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Good shit supa. Now we can focus on scum hunting without having the dumb CC argument. Thoughts about discs claim that he town read bullish the whole time after saying he was down to lynch him and lecturing me for switching my read on bullish after figuring out his character?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Gonna re read and see what is going on
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I agree. Virtuoso was lurking a lot and wasn't being active, hence an unstable read. While Bulletproof losing is tough, I'm in a sense better knowing we can judge based on reads & claims & play
Vader
Vader
So Disc want's to lynch a town confirmed role? AKWARD

Vader
Vader
singularity lynch atm seems rushed, but i wouldn't be against it for this dp

Lunatic
Lunatic
Zaradi needs to claim then I'd like to look into DD
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
Zaradi needs to claim

There's legit zero reason for me to claim. We have three leads for scum and 0 of them rely on me claiming to move forward. 

Moreover,  I'm not the only one who hasn't claimed either. WP and drafter haven't claimed either. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you liiiiiiiked me
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
Your leads from scum aren't necessarily shared by everyone. The wylted train seems a bit sus to me also. You gonna make me beg you for a claim? I don't know how to read your behavior rn.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drafterman
Where you been? What you thinkin about the game so far, who is scum, who is town?
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
Your leads from scum aren't necessarily shared by everyone

I mean, one of the leads is DD, so if that's not shared by you then I'm real confused.

To clarify, I want to see his reaction to Supa's post.

The wylted train seems a bit sus to me also.

That sounds like a statement that requires elaboration. I'm on Singularity because the quick hammer was scummy as shit and the activity from singularity preceding the hammer was not stellar, for the small amount of it that there was. If there's something there you disagree with, feel free to talk about it.

You gonna make me beg you for a claim?
I was just looking for a decent explanation as to why it was necessary, but now I definitely want to see you beg me. Thatd be funny as shit.
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Greyparrot
@oromagi
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Singularity
Yo let's get rolling already. There's shit going on to talk about.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Singularity - (3/6) Disc, Zaradi, Water

Zaradi - (1/6) Lunatic

Lmk if I have something wrong 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Zaradi
I mean, one of the leads is DD, so if that's not shared by you then I'm real confused.

To clarify, I want to see his reaction to Supa's post.

Where did you post you thought DD was a good lead?

That sounds like a statement that requires elaboration. I'm on Singularity because the quick hammer was scummy as shit and the activity from singularity preceding the hammer was not stellar, for the small amount of it that there was. If there's something there you disagree with, feel free to talk about it.
As for a lynch target, I'm more comfortable lynching Virt over Lunatic if those are the two realistic options. 

Vtl Virt

Post 516 you seemed pretty ready to lynch virt, I am not sure why you are so confused he was lynched on the next page... As far as inactivity goes, I feel your activity levels were probably on par with singularity's last day phase. I don't necessarily town read singularity, but he does have a solid claim and I am feeling hesitant given the dogpile occurring here. Everyone seems willing to lynch him but I don't feel most of the reads are genuine, except maybe WaterPhoenix's.

was just looking for a decent explanation as to why it was necessary, but now I definitely want to see you beg me. Thatd be funny as shit.
Resisting claiming to prove how bad-ass you are is so 5 years ago. 
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Lunatic
Where did you post you thought DD was a good lead?
<br>
I hadn't. You never asked, though. The third lead is GPs results, if any, to pre-empt your next question.

I am not sure why you are so confused he was lynched
Not what I said. My suspicion is coming from the manner in which virt was hammered, not virt getting lynched generally.

Resisting claiming to prove how bad-ass you are is so 5 years ago
But how else am I gonna feel good about myself?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic

At least we know Cali cartel is town. Looks good for oro.

Bullshit.  Scum knows who is town- Town is still collating data

Please explain immediately how you knew Bullish was Judy Moncada.  It seems to me like scum has a character list. 
Supa has Claudia in his head- TUF has Judy.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace
That's not what I meant, from what I've heard of this character, my role is probably the first thing I'd choose for him
Well, that would have to be Godfather, right?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Bullshit.  Scum knows who is town- Town is still collating data

Please explain immediately how you knew Bullish was Judy Moncada.  It seems to me like scum has a character list. 
Supa has Claudia in his head- TUF has Judy.

I've seen the show homie. He said his character is anti Escobar. There's a lot of anti-Escobar characters, but as soon as he said he was female, I knew it was Judy Moncada. Pablo killed her husband and she plots against him for a few episodes, it is very memorable. Judy Moncada is a big character in the show so it had to be her.
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
I dont think we should discouraging hammering by making it scummy to hammer a town player. This is precisely why we have such a hard time securing lynches so often. 

Lunatic being town is good. I also think supa is most likely town. The scum pool is shrinking. I will never understand lunatics style though. I notice some straw man positions he takes for example and before I thought strawmanning was a scum tell, but now I ignore it with him. Perhaps I should ignore it with everyone since we all commit logical fallacies from time to time. 

I want. To scum read water for his random antagonistic ways but I think they are a direct result of me causing him to lose a presidential election on some political simulation we are on. 

Disc I think has to be town. Drafter seems like he is giving accurate analysis and usually I feel like I would notice something off about his analysis if he were scum. Then again his tendency to bus too early may be  a good explanation for that. The scum pool is tiny for me, so Zaradi for now

VTL ZaRadi

Singularity
Singularity
Zaradi pro and speed our in my scum pool for the time being. I think it may actually be the exact scum team
Singularity
Singularity
Oromagi= pro
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Singularity - (3/6) Disc, Zaradi, Water

Zaradi - (2/6) Lunatic, Singularity

Lmk if I have something wrong