Total: 56
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
@Zaradi
Literally the most op scum team ever, nice job.
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Actor tells me what their role is. Hence why I knew oro was a tracker
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
It was fun.
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
I thought we had the game solved for the most part there. Not sure why grey parrot voted. I was pretty certain Zaradi was scum and lunatic though I didnt want to go. after lunatic yet.
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
He was already caught though. I guess testing him wouldn't have hurt though
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Vader
Town does bot have to worry about being inconsistent.  For one consistency is a scum tell and for two when you are town you don't need to worry about giving off tells
Singularity
Singularity
It is okay to make mistakes supa. Honesty is more important than being mistake free
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Singularity
I think consistency is still good play in general, not just for mafia or town. Inconsistency leans scum, especially when you are changing and clarifying every time, which is the assumption vets would look that as nooby/scum 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Singularity
Honesty is more important than being mistake free
+1
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Vader
Not true. Town is always updating their read with new I formation. Scum gave no self awareness of their town play and make a baseless assumption they are mor e consistent than they are and are also afraid of looking opportunistic so tend to me consistent in general. Look at the games and just count average vote shifts per each town member and average vote switches for scum players and you can do the math yourself. I already did the math a few years ago. If my math is correct, scum shifts votes on average slightly less than 2 times per dp, and two slightly more than 3 times. This is comparing dps with more than 10 people throughout about 20 different games

Vader
Vader
-->
@Singularity
I meant with justifications for roles and such, not reads. I agree 100% with reads and such about inconsistency in general
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Vader
Votes are the easiest way to quantify it. You are referring g to back tracking on things you say. Clarifying and correcting mistakes are different than backtracking or walking back things said
Vader
Vader
-->
@Singularity
Yea that's true enough. Not a lot of people believe it though
Vader
Vader
I also don't think Oro's justification with Quinca vs Quica was smart tbh. I don't think one letter changes the game unless the theme connects, which in this case doesn't
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Your DP 2 post where you talk about characters and their potential roles for multiple paragraphs was another. I just don't see a townie caring that much about figuring out roles as making a lot of sense.
Probably would have done that as town though. Not figuring out roles, but saying which roles don't sound likely. Pena being miller and poison being messenger are for sure odd balls. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
I did town read you around the middle of DP1, Pie will attest to that, I had you down as "town" in my private list in the PM. By the end of the DP though I had you as hard scum.

There was 4 people on your wagon at one point, if I was more active I could have drove that wagon harder. This game I didn't ping anyone or negotiate votes to lynch you, like I did with Sir and drafter in the previous game

Did I wear you down and exhaust you? That was what I was trying to do lol. I don't think it helped with your read on me, but if the debate made you too frustrated to try and reach out to others and make a compelling case, than that was a mission accomplished.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Literally the most op scum team ever, nice job.
Thanks man, GG
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Singularity
I thought we had the game solved for the most part there. Not sure why grey parrot voted. I was pretty certain Zaradi was scum and lunatic though I didnt want to go. after lunatic yet.
I felt like all the town maybe besides supa and water scum read me, but no one really advocated my lynch too hard after dp1. Yall were going for the bigger fish haha

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
What were some more of your thoughts on the game? Were you lowkey hoping town would make a comeback or too busy facepalming the whole time lol?

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
What were some more of your thoughts on the game? Were you lowkey hoping town would make a comeback or too busy facepalming the whole time lol?

I was fuming the entire game. At when u talked about claiming miller I was like you’re dead. But town was just stupid. And Pena was a good Miller btw. He helped kill Escobar but in doing so committed treason in the show. Quica was kind of forced.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
He helped kill Escobar but in doing so committed treason in the show.
Carrillo feels like he fits that more, he was always crossing the line lol. Pretty surprised he wasn't in. That would have made an epic fake claim.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Carrillo feels like he fits that more, he was always crossing the line lol. Pretty surprised he wasn't in. That would have made an epic fake claim.

Carrillo didn’t warrant a miller role in my opinion. He did nothing that would make him guilty.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Everyone sees the world through a different lens I guess lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Everyone sees the world through a different lens I guess lol

Indeed. Watch Narcos Mexico. Season Two comes out these week
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
I mean at first I was wary of you saying how I was the only reasonable person here or something, and just kinda warming up to me but as the game progressed and less people cared about the miller thing I didn't really notice it. But drafter and you I would've never thought to be a scum team. Zaradi, maybe. But that was some top tier playing.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Zaradi
Actor tells me what their role is.

I just now translated your PM. That is completely different from what I though actor did lol.