What race was Jesus?

Author: Nathaniel_B

Total: 42
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Goldtop
What did you do during that time? Search the net for evidence on abiogenesis?

Lol. I got more scientific facts on the Emmy's than you did searching for evidence for abiogenesis on the net.

Keep looking Columbus, I hear the net has millions of sites. Surely there has to be some evidence for abiogenesis somewhere.

Or you could just stupidly post again that scientists are laughing. That seems to be your intellectual level.

Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@ethang5
What did you do during that time?
I certainly wasn't pulling my middle leg watching titties bouncing around a magical kingdom on television. That's what sad, pathetic people with no life do.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Goldtop
I certainly wasn't pulling my middle leg watching titties bouncing around a magical kingdom on television.
Right. Your physic powers told you about the breasts. You certainly was not searching for evidence of abiogenesis either. But from what we see on your mind, it probably was less a leg than an 11th finger.

That's what sad, pathetic people with no life do.
Lol. And well adjusted people like you guess others are masturbating based on their own perverted minds. Or they troll the religion board because their atheist life is so full and rewarding.

At least I have evidence for my claims.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Nathaniel_B
Jesus was a Jew. Hence he was more than likely a man of middle eastern descent.

736 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@drafterman
Who cares. I want to know what class he was.

Royal elite, depending on whose gospel you are reading at the time.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Jesus was a Jew. Hence he was more than likely a man of middle eastern descent.

Indeed, a man, a Jewish man. A man that believed he was rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem.  king of the Jews, not Christians. 
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Nathaniel_B
There was at the time jesus is claimed to have lived only one existent (not extinct) race of hominids (people and proto people) homosapiens. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Doesn't matter.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
The human race.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
A hypothetical question, so any hypothetical answer will do.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Indeed, a man, a Jewish man. A man that believed he was rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem.  king of the Jews, not Christians. 
I smile at your attempt to try and get under my skin.  

Jesus is the king of the universe. Hence he is king of all people - whether they believe in him or not. 

Ignorance is not an excuse in our lifetime - and it won't be either on judgment day. 

Still that is a matter for yourself. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I smile at your attempt to try and get under my skin.  

Smile away, but  it is simply a case of you not accepting facts.

Jesus was a Jew not a Christian. He preached at the Jewish  synagogues not Christian churches. He preached to Jews not Christians. He was King of the Jews, not Christians. He was a Jewish rabbi not a Christian priest. Not once does Jesus say the word Christian. The whole of the New Testament only uses the word 3 times and well after Jesus is dead and gone and the Old Testament doesn't mention the word Christian, at all. So I think you have been barking up too many of the wrong cedars of Lebanon.

Jesus is the king of the universe.

opinion. 

Hence he is king of all people - whether they believe in him or not. 

opinion.

Ignorance is not an excuse in our lifetime - and it won't be either on judgment day.
" excuse" for what"?  Why are you threatening me with "judgement day"? What do I have to fear about "judgement day"? What is "judgment day"? When will "judgment day" arrive? What will happen to the "ignorant" on "judgment day"?  

Start a thread and we can discuss "judgment day"