Debates: 1
ethang5
That must be why he doesn't understand, "Leave me alone."
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Grugore
The scientific method involves testing and observation by experiments that produce repeatable results.
We dont always have technology to do the testing so we are left to what we do observe and using rational logical common sense pathways of thought to deduce conclusions, true or not.  We do not observe Abiogenis yet we observe biological life.

I forget the book I have by Lowenstien --Touchstone of Life---  where he goes deep into this and his conclusion was that, in stage of any simple-to-complex abiogenisis evolution, more energy is required.

So some how he was stating that the molecule couid not use its own energy to go to the next level of complexity and that was key to the problem of simple-to-complex origins of biological life

Cosmic Ancestry believes biologic life exists eternally in an eternally existent Universe.  I can see that as feasible since energy ---as occupied space--- cannot be created nor destroyed ergo eternal.

Entropy = disorder disintegration

Syntropy or ordiny or negentropy or = centration { centered or around a nucleus? }.  4-fold cubo-octahedron is inherently nucleated.

Area{ S } of black hole = surface area of black hole divided by 4 i.e. S = A/4

The area of the spherical cubo-octahedrons 4 bisecting great hexagonal planes are equal to the area of the spherical cubo-octahedrons outer surface area. Thank you Archimedes.

When the 3-fold tetrahedron shrinks{ contracts } to have zero-volume{ non-existent } but maintains its four 60-degree-oriented surface planes, and those 4 planes will come to define a cubo-octahedron. See link a follows.

The tip of the original four planes now become 12 triangles external to the cubo-octahedron.

This to me is evaporation of the black hole and what is inside or surface area comes is radiated into space ergo galaxy.

Black holes appear to  be best candidate for an eternally existent cosmic egg type of scenario.

10 days later

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness

This to me is evaporation of the black hole and what is inside or surface area comes is radiated into space ergo galaxy.
Evaporation as EMRadiation, not becoming non-occupied space.  Occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed, except in the metaphysical-1 mind of irrational, illogical  lack of common sense humans. 

PLenty of those at DDO and DArt. Go figure.