Protestant Stupidity

Author: triangle.128k

Total: 35
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@zedvictor4
I am fully capable of explaining or elaborating on any dogma. You however, will not accept what I say because what I say doesn't conform to your own prejudices.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
Dude

jeez
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mopac
What you say doesn't conform to my rationale. That is to say, how I choose to interpret data.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
 I don't believe the OP is arguing that protestants are stupid
Your beliefs don't enter into it.  triangle.128k's title topic is "Protestant Stupidity"

Transgenders certainly should not be leaders in the church.
OK, we have established that there's more going on than just "we are sinners alike"  Clearly, there are at least two different kinds of sin- sins that won't get you banned from being a leader in the church and sins that will get you banned from being a leader in the church.

Can women become pastors?
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@oromagi
These are certainly stupid things that are done by protestant churches. That isn't the same thing as calling protestants stupid.

As I said before, it requires a great deal more commitment to one's idolatry to become a transgender than to say, eat too much or to occasionally lose one's temper.

An abbess you could say is the clearest example of a woman pastor.

The technical term for what you may assume to be a priest is in fact a presbyter. The wife of a presbyter is a presbytera, which is the female equivalent of the word.