Catholics Get Beaten

Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 25
Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
Latest figures reveal that there are now more Muslims (1.8 billion) in the world than there are Catholics (1.2 billion)

When asked to comment, the Pope replied that he doesn't mind coming in a little behind.

8 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Salixes
Christians are more common than muslims.  Catholicism is one type of Christianity.  It would be more fair to compare catholic christians to sunni muslims.  Muslims win here because they tend to reproduce more frequently.
Seth
Seth
-->
@Alec
Incredible. Really.
Let's compare them to Jediis.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
1.8 billion people will never see eye to eye with 1.8 billion people. 

World population without gods :  8 billion. 

World population with gods :  ( 1.8 billion ÷ 1.5 )  +  ( 1.8 billion ÷7 )  +  ( 1 billon ÷10 )  +  ( 3.4 billion ÷25 )
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Yet Muslims are also divided into shia, sunni, pahston,and Ibdwa

I feel my iq is draining lower after reading the OP

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If ol' Sal had been honest, he wouldn't have had anything to make a bogus thread about.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Salixes

Salixes,

YOUR QUESTIONABLE QUOTE: "When asked to comment, the Pope replied that he doesn't mind coming in a little behind."

Listen, I understand that the Hell bound Catholics have enough bad press of late because of their continuing pedophile problems, whereas your quote, whether you tripped upon your Freudian or not, should be addressed.

The quote in question: " ........ the Pope replied that he doesn't mind coming in a little behind" could be an inference towards the poor innocent little children that were brutally screwed by the Catholic priests over the many years, and where the Catholic Church covered up these horrific crimes in the name of Jesus.  What is even worse, is the fact that if these pedophile acts were done in the churches "Rectory," where the priest lives near the church, then this name of housing for the priest would be appropriate :(

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Salixes

Salixes,

YOUR QUOTE: "Latest figures reveal that there are now more Muslims (1.8 billion) in the world than there are Catholics (1.2 billion)"

Could this situation be from the fact that the Muslim rendition of their God Allah is the newest God on the block promising servant virgin females in Islam's heaven?  The comedy of errors still stands, that Allah is that same God as Yahweh and Jesus because the impetus of Allah is also from Abraham.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

As usual when you clumsily enter a new topic, you don't address the main issue of said topic, but only to attack its author so as to hide behind your own inadequacies upon this forum.  

Here, let me help you out AGAIN, here is the topic of this thread, ready?

"Latest figures reveal that there are now more Muslims (1.8 billion) in the world than there are Catholics (1.2 billion)"

Now, try something new, address the topic in question and quit muddying up all the threads that you enter with nothing but rancor to the threads author, and by RUNNING AWAY from the topic. Okay?  Do you understand, or do I need to get my neighbors little "Tommy," the 4th grader, to explain this simple proposition to you like he did before?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your post was again empty of content.

From now on Dee Dee, when you post empty fluff, I'll just ignore you.

Include some actual content, and you may be graced with my attention.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTES AGAIN FROM YOUR POST #10 RELATIVE TO YOU ACTUALLY ADDRESSING THE MAIN TOPIC INSTEAD OF ALWAYS ATTACKING IT'S AUTHOR:  

1. "Your post was again empty of content."
2. "From now on Dee Dee, when you post empty fluff, I'll just ignore you."
3. Include some actual content, and you may be graced with my attention."

What is truly sad is your continuing ruse that you do not have to address the main topic of any thread, but to only attack it's author, and when questioned upon this FACT, you call it "empty content, fluff, and will just ignore the questioner of this grade school antic of yours" LOL!!!

Of course you will have to ignore me when I point this action of you RUNNING AWAY from the topic in question, because that is the only outlet you have left within this forum because your biblical ignorance is TRULY without bounds!

Members are watching you RUN AWAY again from a topic thread, therefore, at least "try" to compose even a very simple statement with two syllable words if need be to actually address a topic of a thread instead of RUNNING AWAY from it all the time, okay? For your convenience here is the topic of this thread ONCE AGAIN, therefore, what do you think about it?

"Latest figures reveal that there are now more Muslims (1.8 billion) in the world than there are Catholics (1.2 billion)"

BEGIN:

ethang5
ethang5
Theist: There are more Christians than Muslims in the world. 

Atheist: That doesn't mean Christianity is true! That is the Ad Popullum fallacy!

Theist: Calm down jasper, all I said was that there are more Christians than Muslims. This is true.

Atheist. There are more Muslims than Catholics!

Theist: So?

Atheist: Therefore Christianity is not true!

Theist: Isn't that the Ad popullum fallacy?

Atheist: The Ad POPEllum likes little behinds. Heh, heh, heh!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Salixes
There's clearly some naive people on this site.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ethang5
they will never learn
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@zedvictor4
There's clearly some naive people on this site.
Yes, there certainly are.They are commonly called theists.

And, man, are they common.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Salixes
Yes, there certainly are.

Hmm, I wonder if one of them could be the guy with behavioral flaws, communication issues and unnecessary anger problems. You know...the child running lose that has no clue?
Too bad, this forum could be a respectable place for debate and discussion about a very fascinating subject but we will never get there as long as we keep getting immature posters. 
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@EtrnlVw
Hmm, I wonder if one of them could be the guy with behavioral flaws, communication issues and unnecessary anger problems. You know...the child running lose that has no clue?
Too bad, this forum could be a respectable place for debate and discussion about a very fascinating subject but we will never get there as long as we keep getting immature posters. 

If you are inferring me then you are way off the mark since I am not one of "them".... a theist that is.

Also I addressed another post to you regarding your arrogant and errant demand to stop assuming that there is no God.

I suggest you pull your head in a bit and take stock of your own profound ignorance and arrogance.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Salixes
Nice to see you spend all your time in a forum where you believe there could be no meaningful discussion lol, is that how you wish to devote all your time? grow up. I suggest you pull your head out a bit, wipe off all that poo. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Salixes
a theist that is.

Maybe if you stop acting like a spoiled, immature brat we could all have meaningful discussions, we are all just people here why all the negativity and hate all the time? Just because someone has a different worldview and opinion than yours doesn't mean you need to relent all communication skills and sanity. 
ethang5
ethang5
...wipe off all that poo. 
Ouch.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@EtrnlVw
Maybe if you stop acting like a spoiled, immature brat we could all have meaningful discussions, we are all just people here why all the negativity and hate all the time? Just because someone has a different worldview and opinion than yours doesn't mean you need to relent all communication skills and sanity. 
Perhaps you can stop the nasty personal attacks and actually address the issues that I raised.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
The issues you raise are themselves nasty personal attacks.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Dr.Franklin

...they will never learn
Then they will get banned.

That is how real life works.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@EtrnlVw
Yes, you certainly do have a problem there.

My best advice is to try to contain your anger even though someone else's ideas may be contrary to yours.

But the real key here is to stay on topic then you will find you won't be sinking into the lowness of making veiled personal attacks.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
My best advice is...
Dude, you've been banned from every moderated site you've ever joined. What good advice can you give?

How to successfully spam yourself?

Lol!