Sexual Judge

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 82
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Judge: Ok, let's hear your testimony...
Lawyer: What's the rush? We waited 33 years, we can wait 2 more years....
dylancatlow
Debates: 0
dylancatlow
I think it's pretty clear that Ford is receiving instructions from the DNC. The goal is to stop Kavanaugh or any other Republican from being nominated to the Supreme Court, and the plan seems to be:

1. Wait to drop the bombshell until after Kavanaugh has been selected as the nominee, and do it close enough to the midterm elections so that Trump won't have time to select another nominee. 
2. Demand a lengthy FBI investigation with the hope of pushing back the vote until after midterms. If that doesn't work (and there's nothing to lose if it doesn't), then proceed to step 3. 
3. Testify and hope it's enough to sway the undecided senators. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Great analysis.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
The Dems have another "victim" lined up if the GOP seems really to vote. Watch.
mustardness
mustardness
Sexual predator > sexual bias supreme court judge > Roe vs Wade overturned > immoral Trumpanzees get hard-on > ?
Mopac
Mopac
They must think the FBI has psychic investigators or something. What could possibly be gained by investigating this?

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
The deadline's either tonight (already passed) or sometime tomorrow. If by this time Kavanaugh's accuser does not decide to testify then in all likelihood the Senate is just gonna begin with the confirmation vote.
It seems clear that a few "swing democrats" cannot be counted on this time, and in all likelihood you're gonna have a handful of "moderate" Republicans who're gonna break with their party. Given how slim the GOP's majority is, there is a very good chance that Kavanaugh's just not gonna make it.

Seeing as how Dems are already demanding an FBI investigation (which flat out isn't going to happen, unless they can get it done in one month's time), the GOP doesn't want to make it look like they're just rushing Kavanaugh's confirmation through, so I'm sure they're gonna give her some more time, while putting heavy emphasis on how patient they've been with her.
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
It is actually possible for a psychiatrist to trick his/her patients into remembering things that didn't actually happen. Usually it happens by accident, but I imagine somebody skilled at their craft could do it on purpose.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Swagnarok
All psychiatrists gaslight, they just think they do it for a good cause.
disgusted
disgusted
Why not elect a rapist as a judge, you elected a president who is.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Surely there's enough of you lot that can help them out
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Mopac
Why even pretend at this point that evidence is needed to convict a rapist?
Mopac
Mopac
Politics are really going to dirty in the future... what with kids being raisedd on the internet. They'll get you for something you said when you were 12.

Drunk high schoolers at a party? Excuse me if clumsily grabbing for some booty seems like something a high schooler would do.
This really isnstupid. It was over 35 years ago.

Swagnarok
Swagnarok
That deadline is now 2:30 PM Saturday, presumably Washington time.
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
BREAKING: She has agreed to testify. It will probably happen sometime next week.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Swagnarok
Lol no it won't The lawyers have one goal in mind, delaying the vote. They won't agree to any terms. It was already predetermined that Ford would never have to testify.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@dylancatlow
They also want to keep him from being able to take part in the upcoming fall session, so that the court will be more evenly split. The deadline for that is pretty soon.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@ethang5
The Dems have another "victim" lined up if the GOP seems really to vote. Watch.

Just tonight someone else has come forward. Lol you nailed it 😂😂
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Buddamoose
Yeah, just heard.

But really, we're talking democrats. Who couldn't see this coming?

Are we to believe at least 3 separate FBI investigations missed this?

Now if history is any indicator, the GOP will fold like a deck of cards. How I hope that doesn't happen.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@ethang5
Now if history is any indicator, the GOP will fold like a deck of cards. How I hope that doesn't happen

The last time this happened was Clarence Thomas and he got through 👍.  From what I've read they've agreed on conditions for testimony, She's going to be testifying Thursday. 

Two new accusations actually. One being that he exposed himself to a woman at a party in college. 

The other from Michael Avenatti, the attorney for Stormy Daniels, on Sunday alleging that he has knowledge that Kavanaugh and high school friend Mark Judge targeted women with drugs and alcohol in order to "allow a 'train' of men to subsequently gang rape them. He did not state the source of his evidence and did not name any alleged victims." 

Avenatti is even jumping in 😂S

Survey I saw somewhere had it at 28% men believe the allegations, 25% women believe them. But that was previous to the two new allegations. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@ethang5
Are we to believe at least 3 separate FBI investigations missed this?

This point is crucial in highlighting how absurd the allegations from Avenatti(LOL)are. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Buddamoose
The last time this happened was Clarence Thomas and he got through 👍. 
True, but Thomas was before the dredded "me too" movement. Now the copycats and attention whores will pile on.

From what I've read they've agreed on conditions for testimony, She's going to be testifying Thursday. 
I hear that the Judge is supposed to testify first. How is that correct? Isn't the accuser supposed to state their case and then the accused defends? How can he defend against a claim that will be made after his "defence"?

My God, these people are souless hacks!
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@ethang5
I hear that the Judge is supposed to testify first. How is that correct? 

That was one of the absurd demands requested by Ford's attorneys. They conceded on that per CNN and kavanaugh will go second. 

Swagnarok
Swagnarok
The only way to move forward is to grill his initial accuser. If the Senate is able to poke enough holes in her testimony that hers seems implausible, then they can safely dismiss the charges from other people. Otherwise, they ought to consider just picking somebody else and getting it done really, really fast.

Liberals should keep in mind that the fact that more people have emerged to accuse Kavanaugh does NOT increase the likelihood that he is guilty.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Swagnarok
Liberals should keep in mind that the fact that more people have emerged to accuse Kavanaugh does NOT increase the likelihood that he is guilty.

Well i mean, if it did then something appearing in the National Enquirer and the like would be a sure sign something is truth 😂

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
News Flash.
Everybody is soulless.
disgusted
disgusted
Why do rightwhingers hate freedom so much?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@disgusted
Why not elect a rapist as a judge, you elected a president who is.

Yeah we know its true but Trumpanzees are in constant denial of truth.

Yeah, idio-ump admits celebrities can grab stranger women by the p____ and they still vote him in.

Trumpanzees in constant denial of moral integrity becuase they have none. Go figure and get back to me.

Ego, power and authority.  Lock This Kavenough away today! Far Away From women and all decent humans who practice moral integrity.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@disgusted
Everybody is soulless.
Correction, every biologic is a soul, not souless as in to say, that, a biologic has a soul.

Biologic and soul are synonyms ergo biologic/soul.

That Trumpanzees in denial of truth is not new news. They want forget Nixon and Regans Iran-contra immmoral acts.

They want to forget Immoral and unnecessary Irag war and Vietnam.

They want who leaders who state...they could shoot a human in the street and Trumpanzees would still vote for them.

I mean, seriously these Trumpanzees are so far in denial, that their ego grows even larger and larger and the denials get larger and larger, just as Bill Clintons ego did.

Ego is the greatest danger to humanity. idio-ump has one of the largest detrimentallly narcissistic egos on Earth and Trumpanzees eat his cake day after day.

What was this narcissist stated at UN today. That he has done more than any other president in history...and the crowd went quiet.

So basically he is stating that he is the greatest leader ever. Mohammed Ali claimed he was the greatest ever, and he was, so he was correct.

Idio-ump talks nonsense out his ___s,  100 or more times a day and Trumpanzees eat this cake-of-lies like it was going out of style.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
So wise.