Total: 24
JamesMag
Debates: 0
JamesMag
All action has origin. - axiom

Energy is composed of moving forces. - axiom (maybe)

Matter is energy is in balanced configurations of energy - axiom (maybe)

Time is relative to objects that have acceleration. - general relativity

Big Bang stared by a ball of energy in a singularity. - theory of origin

Intelligence is neural activity of matter and energy. - mortal intelligence

Universe is expanding and matter decays into energy. - axiom

Black holes have energy and form. All energy moves. - theory

Energy can not collapse to a point and therefore should always have form. - theory 

Law of entropy. Energy Diffuses. - axiom

Universe is diffusing energy. - theory

Singularities suck energy back to a source of energy. - theory

Singularities will reabsorb all energy in the universe. - theory

A single singularity will come together and explode. - expansionary and deflationary universe theory

JamesMag
JamesMag
Energy is the building blocks for intelligent life and eventually all energy collapses into a singularity so intelligent life is limited to the power of energy.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@JamesMag
Hi James. You said,..

Energy is the building blocks for intelligent life and eventually all energy collapses into a singularity so intelligent life is limited to the power of energy.
I've heard a theory that when all energy collapses into a singularity, that singularity will itself be intelligent.

What do you think of the idea of the  possibility of an intelligent singularity?
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
I saw one. So I'm convinced.
JamesMag
JamesMag
Maybe. An eternally intelligent singularity. Don't know. Don't think so. Intelligence is highly organized and evolutionarily developed information is complicated. Patterns create intelligence. Eternal energy is how information is always conserved. I think intelligence is organized energy.

If mortal life discovered a way to become pure energy then you have argument. 

God is pure moving energy (from mortal life) that can find and manipulate unintelligent energy information in the void of nothingness and sources of disorded energy existing somewhere undiscovered.

JamesMag
JamesMag
Technological Intelligence theory. The human wil create AI intelligence. AI will help or eventually destroy humanity. Eventually AI or human biology and maybe both become a form of energy. Maybe some spatial singularities are immortal life? Some are dead energy moving around in chaos?
JamesMag
JamesMag
-->
@Seth
Saw one? or Sarcasm? Singularities kind of suck you in, don't they? Hehehehe
Good one.
JamesMag
JamesMag
In the beginning, there was a singularity of awesome power. Was it intelligent? Maybe, but lets wait on that. The singularity expanded and gave birth to matter and singularities of energy. Did one of these singularities become intelligent by accident? Maybe. But very unlikely. The universe cooled down and from it came scattered planets that have both energy and matter. The energy became more dispersed and organized. It began its evolutionary journey of life. Life became intelligent and will become hyper-intelligent. Life wants to survive because life wants to be eternal. Life's journey is to become energy because energy can not be destroyed at all. Intelligence may be able to collapse into a collective energy of consciousness but energy is information and that can lead to corruption of intelligence. More likely life collapses into single entities of enormous intelligence but not necessarily of anything in powerful in size. Therefore, immortality is a lonely existence and life should strive to be young and still full of energy. That's why the human race repopulates itself. Immortal beings maybe all around us but if they want to survive then they must always return to energy but immortality is knowing everything and so life is boring without children. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@JamesMag
If mortal life discovered a way to become pure energy then you have argument. 
Well, it wasn't my argument but I thought it was interesting.

...life is boring without children.
True. My life got far more interesting after I had children.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
I saw one. So I'm convinced.
Good for you! Now hopefully you won't get militant anti-singularity idiots constantly barging onto your singularity board and repeating over and over that there is no singularity.

Know what I mean?

Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
No idea.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
Lol, I didn't think you would. Militants tend to be slow on the uptake.
JamesMag
JamesMag
Compiled Posts

Happiness is a process of finding purpose which calms the mind. Intelligent people regardless of any environment are happy because they wait for a better future. Why because probably adaptive evolution is to survive against every environment in the universe. Skillful people will develop more advanced brains and eventually because of the limitations of Earth, The humans that don't leave will be left behind in evolution. Inbreeding of the same inefficient genetic material creates too much uniformity. Apes and monkeys are inefficient biological machines compared to the vast intelligence of human mind. Eugenics will be a solution but many will view it as an attempt to erase freedom and will reject it. Therefore, Primitive humans will stay on earth and inbreed with same inefficient genetic material, Whereas, Other super-humans will be so genetically diverse that crossing between human and super-human will become impossible. Primitive Life will always remain primitive if adaption isn't taken seriously.

Because life is so diverse on Earth. Maybe one can conclude Earth is the source of life. And Aliens will all come from Earth in the future.

Alien Brains will be more cybernetic because a cross between silicon and biology will be faster and more adaptable to new environments. Cybernetic organism might become like the Borg to become more efficient. Eventually, The Borg will assimilate all intelligence to increase its intelligence until it can become so vast, Powerful and efficient as a single entity that its practically God in its own universe. Borg like God will go around manipulating all matter and energy in the universe until everything is intelligent and self-aware beings. Who knows what happens next in the story. Children fight father god but father god puts them in place and they become friends, Ever roaming around in search of more chaotic energy to become friends. Until maybe a union of all gods into a singularity of information that explodes again with non-organization that will give birth to new life full of energy.

That said, Hyper-intelligent will check up on the inferior species to give them a helping hand in their evolution once in a while when transcendence happens in the few again. Hyper-intelligent are lonely because they are unique individuals with immense imagination.

Who knows, The soul might exist after all because God wants to bring us all to his level of cosmic understanding until he wants to die off in a boom of energy to make a new simpler life to evolve to god level again.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@JamesMag
Can you explain the existence of the singularity?....Something from nothing.

Intelligence is remembered and utilised data... And intelligence evolves and is continually transferred....To what point?

The re-initiation of a universal sequence maybe?

But can you explain the existence of the singularity?.....Something from nothing.
JamesMag
JamesMag
-->
@zedvictor4
Come up with your own theories. Think for thine-self. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@JamesMag
There are sufficient issues to resolve by man's intellect and faith in himself to achieve great things, with God's help, to worry about whether God invented Himself, or was born as we are, or if creation was a bang, or an organized assembly, to worry about issues that may or may not contain, restrain, or abstain from us while energy and matter struggle for dominance. Let's solve problems that have us in perplexity here and now. Like pennies managed properly, the dollars will follow in their good time.
JamesMag
JamesMag
Energy is life force. Energy is simplistic awareness. Organized Energy is Intelligence of highly developed life force. Energy is programmable matter. The mind must exist with energy, It can not exist without it. The origin of origin can not be nothing. Something doesn't exist because of nothing, That's fiction. Mind can not exist without form and life doesn't without form. I'm not talking about life anymore now. Lets talk big problems facing the world right now and how we can fix human culture. No discussion on God will continue with me.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@JamesMag
Theories are no problem for me.

But can you explain the existence of the singularity?

If you want to debate, then don't avoid the debate.

JamesMag
JamesMag
I want this debate deleted.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@JamesMag
Your thematics are excellent and a refreshing change.

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@JamesMag
In the beginning, there was a singularity of awesome power. 

"In the beginning" is a phrase that is distinct to Earth, as is later clarified, as well as the Sun. It was not descriptive of the entire galaxy, or the universe beyond. And, to my way of thinking, the "singularity of awesome power" had a singularity of awesome power before it, and so on into the infinite past, and into the infinite future. Eternity as a singular point with a line proceeding from it into eternity in one direction is not a correct description of a mathematic construct. The line is infinite in both directions with no point at all, but ones we establish merely to makes sense of the expanse.

107 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Universe/God has not origins.

The most common origins on Earth, are stupidity, and those began with humans.

Ego also has its origins with humans.

H,mm, I think I'm seeing a trend here.

30 days later

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5

Missed this pearl of wisdom.....It's what I have been continuously suggesting and referring to as a GOD principle.

Though no ethereal old geezer in white robes required.....And I don't mean Gandalf.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Zed....'.#3....Missed this pearl of wisdom.....It's what I have been continuously suggesting and referring to as a GOD principle.'..

Principles are abstract, Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts, ergo not an occupied space.

Black holes are an occupied space.  Singularities are Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts not an occupied space.

So a visit with truth, ---for those who actually concerned with finding truth--- ;

Singularity = Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept and may or  may not be related to any principle associated with with cosmic physical laws. 

3D - Volumetric

2D = area metric

1D = linear metric

Singularity = Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/conceptual bubble gum for the mind.