Salixes is banned from creating threads?

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 36
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
No one has posted for 12 days on this thread. Let it go. If you have a problem talk to the moderators that you are already friendly with instead of virtue signalling. If you want to virtue signal just make another thread I don't want to be notified with your brain-dead takes. 
I am simply stating. The fact that you are defending someone who has been banned for harrassment and constantly alt-making, which is a violation of the CoC is extremely sad. You clearly show your bias a ton. Other Christian have been banned. You are not the victim. You act like the victim, which people respond with calling you out. You haven't received an unfair, or an unjust ban. 

Then turn off notifications to this thread then. I have the freedom to comment wherever I want at the moment without your hateful attitude

I never knew conservatives would be so stupid to selectively target harassment against a majority from a minority. My shock that a conservative Christian doesn't care about the powerless like Jesus did instead care about his tribes that make up a greater majority then any other group in the US. It is almost as if you don't actually understand the Bible instead virtue signal like you do. 
You are the one that started targetting me. You use to fanboy over me. You were on my side: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2488/sad-day?page=1&post_number=4

I called you out for spamming (which I did for DrF). After that, you seemed to hate me, despite the fact I brought you to DART by bringing you from DDO when it was in hell seeing you were active. 

I have never went out of my way to pick on you. I have debates with you before the feud, but they were not me picking on you. Then you brang up this harassment thing which was entirely wrong. I responded polite-fully, which you witch hunted me, forced my ban on a neutral thread about attractive women, and targeted me. You call for my despise all the time, and have no sense of respect, humility, or compassion toward anyone.

I done countless hours of charity with the church and without. I was helping out starving refugees in the island of Chios. I donated countless money charities, have volunteered in soup kitchens, and various other things. Not every conservative is some hateful, venomous person like you believe them to be. I don't boast my charity often because I don't need too. NO ONE ON THIS SITE besides Wylted has bullied you. I don't understand why how you believe that I have attacked you

You are the one who attacks me, but Nihilism vows to not care about the feelings of others and go on with life, which is extremely ironic. I try to be a positive force, but you seem to spread negativity on this site, which has been quoted various times. You can't take criticism, and your ironic "am I gonna be banned?" posts serve nothing but to ruin your credibility and really self contradicting. If you think something you say will get you banned, then don't say it!

So TRN, if you care to even listen. I have not harassed you. I have not bullied you. I do not have a cult where I respect only conservatives on this site. I respect liberals such as oromagi, Virtuoso, semperfortis, RationalMadman, who prevent key arguments and respect their opponents. You show no respect to staff, or anyone you disagree with. I disagree with you on many beliefs, but I respect what you have to say, even if it is derogatory and border line false. I respond to defend my belief. And if you didn't like what I have to say, don't respond and give one liners.

Don't call me someone who shows no emotions. If anyone ever contacted me and wanted to talk about life, I would be open to hear. I wouldn't exclude anyone despite what they believe if they are struggling. I think everyone here would do the same thing. To call Conservatives heartless, simply isn't correct

Regards

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
@SupaDudz

The fact that you are defending someone who has been banned for harrassment and constantly alt-making, which is a violation of the CoC is extremely sad. 
I wasn't against punishments just the way he was punished:
"Just ban him from using the forums."
Please keep lying to yourself.
You are not the victim.
How is this about me? This is about Salixes. The delusion is real.
You act like the victim, which people respond with calling you out. You haven't received an unfair, or an unjust ban. 
Are you okay? I am not Salixes. Please read our names or better yet, look we have different pictures.
I have the freedom to comment wherever I want at the moment without your hateful attitude
Guess you a free to use your lack of brain cells the way you want. It doesn't mean you should but I think I am confusing you too much already. 
You are the one that started targetting me. You use to fanboy over me. You were on my side: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2488/sad-day?page=1&post_number=4
I said it once and I'll say it again. You are better than Dr.Franklin. That is all I said. You okay or did you read more into it?
I called you out for spamming (which I did for DrF). After that, you seemed to hate me, despite the fact I brought you to DART by bringing you from DDO when it was in hell seeing you were active. 
You shouldn't have for both spamming and bringing me here. You spammed so you are a hypocrite and DART is clearly a more functional yet riddled with the same problems. Literal yes men patting each other on the back instead of arguing. We see this in the Religion forum. Barely anyone challengers only yes men. 
I have never went out of my way to pick on you. I have debates with you before the feud, but they were not me picking on you. Then you brang up this harassment thing which was entirely wrong. I responded polite-fully, which you witch hunted me, forced my ban on a neutral thread about attractive women, and targeted me. You call for my despise all the time, and have no sense of respect, humility, or compassion toward anyone.
Of course I wanted you banned but I should've known there was nothing I could do to actually have you banned instead of the weak ban Virtuoso gave you because he likes you. 
The neutrality of the thread doesn't matter please read through what Virtuoso said or maybe you do know and you are lying. 
I done countless hours of charity with the church and without.
Countless of hours wasted that you will never get back.
I was helping out starving refugees in the island of Chios.
And insulting refugees to make up for all the good you did.
I donated countless money charities, have volunteered in soup kitchens, and various other things. Not every conservative is some hateful, venomous person like you believe them to be. I don't boast my charity often because I don't need too. NO ONE ON THIS SITE besides Wylted has bullied you. I don't understand why how you believe that I have attacked you
What does bullying have to do with this? I call people out for things I dislike. I never knew a debating platform was so afraid of a counter argument but here we are speaking about you thinking I attacked you as if I gave actual critiques that you couldn't even manage to comprehend with whatever is in your skull. Sure I might've insulted you but that was justified because what you typed came from your skull.
You are the one who attacks me, but Nihilism vows to not care about the feelings of others and go on with life, which is extremely ironic.
Vows? It isn't some sort of cult like Christianity. It is simply there is no objective meaning in life. That is all. I am not shocked by this since you do label atheism with things that are not it by definition so it isn't surprising your a liar. 
I try to be a positive force, but you seem to spread negativity on this site, which has been quoted various times. You can't take criticism, and your ironic "am I gonna be banned?" posts serve nothing but to ruin your credibility and really self contradicting. If you think something you say will get you banned, then don't say it!
A positive force from such a stupid ideology means absolutely nothing and I thought my username had nihilism attached to it. I can take criticism not dumb shit spewed by dumb people. When I say something I don't think to myself will I get banned I just say what I think. I know it must be easy to skirt the line for you but I don't care about that stuff. 
So TRN, if you care to even listen. I have not harassed you. I have not bullied you. I do not have a cult where I respect only conservatives on this site. I respect liberals such as oromagi, Virtuoso, semperfortis, RationalMadman, who prevent key arguments and respect their opponents. You show no respect to staff, or anyone you disagree with. I disagree with you on many beliefs, but I respect what you have to say, even if it is derogatory and border line false. I respond to defend my belief. And if you didn't like what I have to say, don't respond and give one liners.
Who said you harassed me or bullied me? Are you losing your mind? Are you taking about past occasions that I have clearly forget about but you haven't? You should move on since I don't spend any of my time thinking about whatever that it is you are. I show respect to whoever I want.
Don't call me someone who shows no emotions. 
? You have completely lost your mind. Guess you might be mixing me up with someone else because I didn't say this. 
If anyone ever contacted me and wanted to talk about life, I would be open to hear. I wouldn't exclude anyone despite what they believe if they are struggling. I think everyone here would do the same thing. To call Conservatives heartless, simply isn't correct
I have called cult followers heartless? Stupid or other words towards that would be something I would say. About hearts, their heart is a very wrong place. 

I would say this is very weird coming from you but I don't really know you. Hopefully you are mixing me up with someone else instead of I'm in your mind so much that you have created an elaborate image of me. You should get help if it is the second one. 

Your a moron and I don't care enough about you nor I don't think I will in the future to change that. 

Vader
Vader
I wasn't against punishments just the way he was punished:
"Just ban him from using the forums."
Please keep lying to yourself.
But again, your primary focus was "This is just the Christian circle jerk." Your main argument was not this, it was that mods are doing a circle jerk and are not doing anything productive. 
How is this about me? This is about Salixes. The delusion is real.
You ACT like the victim of oppression
Are you okay? I am not Salixes. Please read our names or better yet, look we have different pictures
Salixes did not act like a victim, they acted differently. You, TheRealNihilist have constantly proclaimed yourself to be a victim of a mod circle jerk and mod abuse, when that has not occurred to you in anyway, shape, or form

I said it once and I'll say it again. You are better than Dr.Franklin. That is all I said. You okay or did you read more into it?
But you clearly did not. You said, Pro SupaDudz, hence you support me. That is not proper terminology. The better terminology is

"I have more respect/leinancy toward Supa over you. Supa bothers me less."
Guess you a free to use your lack of brain cells the way you want. It doesn't mean you should but I think I am confusing you too much already. 
Attack One without evidence. Explain why I lack brain cells and why you think my logic is bad
You shouldn't have for both spamming and bringing me here. You spammed so you are a hypocrite and DART is clearly a more functional yet riddled with the same problems. Literal yes men patting each other on the back instead of arguing. We see this in the Religion forum. Barely anyone challengers only yes men. 
You and DrF spam was different. Yours was severe, but not the most severe. You spammed your way from 400 posts to about 1.8k posts. Certainly not the biggest spam, but A HUGE SPAM jump. I never said I never spammed, but now I have learned not to spam. I don't say you spam now because you don't spam. You spammed then and then I called you out for it. Now you don't, so I don't harp on it. You have obviously learned not to and I respect that. I have done the same. I am just saying your severity was WAY more than mine was.
Of course I wanted you banned but I should've known there was nothing I could do to actually have you banned instead of the weak ban Virtuoso gave you because he likes you. The neutrality of the thread doesn't matter please read through what Virtuoso said or maybe you do know and you are lying. 
A weak ban? Do you not understand how crazy this is. There was a whole forum about how 7 days was awful. You got 7 days for calling DrF, "braindead" and insulting his family. I got 7 days for a pointless forum posts about attractive women that could've been made by anyone, but made by you. If bsh1 was a mod, that would've not been a ban. And Virt even admitted the mistake, and I have vouched for shorter bans for RO's and have led the way.

Yes I know it is still a RO, but the severity was debatable, hence why I wanted to fix it. You can read it and my response. 
Countless of hours wasted that you will never get back.
I don't believe it's wasted by helping someone in need by my own heart. Go on though...

And insulting refugees to make up for all the good you did.
I've explained the scenario so many times. The refugees that I helped were legal and approved. These people were armed by the Turkish government and given weapon to destroy the country. So please read up on this.

What does bullying have to do with this? I call people out for things I dislike. I never knew a debating platform was so afraid of a counter argument but here we are speaking about you thinking I attacked you as if I gave actual critiques that you couldn't even manage to comprehend with whatever is in your skull. Sure I might've insulted you but that was justified because what you typed came from your skull.
You have claimed to be bully and harassed by the other side on this site. I am not afraid to counter your points, but you have blocked me (which fair enough to you and to me and I will not argue), and the time you do try to counter me, you go on to insult me. 

No, you have not given serious critiques to me at all and in any way, or else I would have remembered. Maybe at times, but they overdriven by the insults. You can't insult people into an argument. If you make a legit claim to someone without the insult, then they will read into it and respond. Adding the "brain dead" does not help your case. 

Vows? It isn't some sort of cult like Christianity. It is simply there is no objective meaning in life. That is all. I am not shocked by this since you do label atheism with things that are not it by definition so it isn't surprising your a liar. 
Christianity discourages lying. If there is no meaning to life, your goal is to better yourself and not help others in times of need. You just said charity was a waste. Maybe vows wasn't the right terminology.

A positive force from such a stupid ideology means absolutely nothing and I thought my username had nihilism attached to it. I can take criticism not dumb shit spewed by dumb people. When I say something I don't think to myself will I get banned I just say what I think. I know it must be easy to skirt the line for you but I don't care about that stuff. 

Just because your a nihilist doesn't mean you have to be such a negative human. You can at least try to be a positive force. You care enough about the site where you posted 4.8k times. If you want it to prosper, maybe give direct arguments without the insults and the other things.
Who said you harassed me or bullied me? Are you losing your mind? Are you taking about past occasions that I have clearly forget about but you haven't? You should move on since I don't spend any of my time thinking about whatever that it is you are. I show respect to whoever I want.
You've literally claimed that I have because I am a Conservative and in the past suggest I be banned for it. Yes, I have certainly forgot about it, but I am bringing it up as a case now, as many people do in real life.
I have called cult followers heartless? Stupid or other words towards that would be something I would say. About hearts, their heart is a very wrong place. 

I would say this is very weird coming from you but I don't really know you. Hopefully you are mixing me up with someone else instead of I'm in your mind so much that you have created an elaborate image of me. You should get help if it is the second one. 
No, my life does not revolve around you. I simply do not care about you at all, but when you respond to me with harsh words, I will go deep into the the vault, like an opponent of a debate would. I live my life, you do too. I have a life outside this site (It has been halted due to the quarantine), and I don't think you would help it, nor would I do the same for you
Your a moron and I don't care enough about you nor I don't think I will in the future to change that. 
People would disagree with this

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Vader
@TheRealNihilist

People would disagree with this
Most sensible ones would, yes.

13 days later

Vader
Vader
-->
@ethang5
And 99% of the site is sensible in my opinion so...
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Vader
...so we did the math Supa. He's the 1%.