Posts in total: 28
  • fauxlaw
    fauxlaw avatar
    Debates: 54
    Forum posts: 1,981
    fauxlaw avatar
    fauxlaw
    Just heard a good joke:

If we really want to kill the Covid-19, all we need to do is tell Hillaryous Balloon Girl that the virus has dirt on her. Her mafia will take care of that virus pronto!

256 days later

• Theweakeredge
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Debates: 16
    Forum posts: 2,068
    Theweakeredge avatar
    Theweakeredge
    --> @zedvictor4
    Oof, this thread is ironic.
  • Stephen
    Stephen avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 4,301
    Stephen avatar
    Stephen
    --> @zedvictor4
    I'm usually disparaging about conspiracy theories. But there just seems to be something odd about all the attention being given to yet another seasonal respiratory virus, that typically most people will recover from quickly and some older and more vulnerable people may die as a result of.

What's different this time around?

I keep hearing the phrases " the great reset" and  " the new normal"  coming from MSM and some world leaders, Vic. Although there has been a little backpedaling on both and I am not hearing this as often than I was at the beginning of this excuse to entomb us in our homes until Easter at least when we will be sprung from our graves some time between the 5th and the 12th of April and emerge into the new normal like Noah from the Ark  into new normal, new world  and a new age.

And maybe some religious freak will even suggest  setting the clock back to the year 0?  

You heard it here first Vic.