Are simps kings?

Author: Dynasty

Total: 37
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Wrong, pussy does everything for the pimp. Some of the most successful pimps are faggots.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
wrong, pimps work for pussy and become addicted, its a dangerous drug, not gonna lie
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Your stance, if spread to the people, may damage feminism, which may not seem so bad, but may damage equality itself, according to me. 

First, you stated that simps aren't and will not be kings, which can be proven false, but knowing the run-of-the-mill type of people will trust everything the media says(which your stance may be spread across the internet that it is trending to hate Simps), then filtering off the non-simps and the self-confident, you will find millions of people in just North America alone that have to either force their life bitter and/or even being dishonest about themselves. This is the same thing that is happening in the Middle East because of some political laws forcing the discrimination of homosexuality. 

Hating Simps will eventually mean being proud of not being a Simp, and as I am familiar with the run-of-the-mill people, they tend to be polar about things, so hating Simps will potentially lead to male privileges or women discrimination. 

I understand that I may wrong, so I will ask you what is wrong about this. 
User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
-->
@Dr.Franklin
wrong, pimps work for pussy and become addicted, its a dangerous drug, not gonna lie
Yeah, definitely there are people that work for a body part. I 100% agree with you.

This is Hecking Satire, Irony and Sarcasm, if you can see.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Dr.Franklin
THEY CAN NEVER BE KINGS
Not true. Just ask Agamemnon.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@PressF4Respect
yeah or the guy who started trojan war
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@User_2006
you realllllllllllly do not get it, so just stop

Yeah, definitely there are people that work for a body part. I 100% agree with you.

There is, some people whole career revolve around a primitive jizz hole mean for reproducing, imagine that