Starving Yet?

Author: sadolite

Total: 41
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Vader
The govt and the education system teachers our children that they are victims thus they are all entitled just for being born.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@fauxlaw
"Life is precious" Of course "your" life is precious, I can assure you 90% of the rest of the world doesn't think so. You would have to reconcile all the death that occurs via wars, abortion, human trafficking and so on.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@sadolite
Life is what you make it. Very little of what happens to us is not due to our own choices. My mantra is simple, and anyone can do it. Be ambitious, make a plan, and execute the plan. Repeat. And repeat again. Yeah, 90% of the world doesn't doesn't do that. Why? That's on them. Stop the pessimism and reaction. Act for yourself. Be responsible for what you put in your own pie hole. That goes for just about everything else. Why must I reconcile all the suffering that goes on? I reconcile my own life. I give 20% of my increase to charity. I used to volunteer time, and will again. Reconcile? my life is  the only one I can.

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@skittlez09
vegan yogurts

What is that? A soy base? Never heard of it. I'm just a little tired of vegans telling me I have to give up my steak when rice paddies and other cultivated and wild wetlands, and rivers, lakes and oceans release more methane into the atmosphere than cows. Eat your rice. I'll have both rice and steak, thanks.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@sadolite
Exactly why liberal ideologies will never work if we try to defeat the debt. No one is entitled to anything unless its legally binding. I am only entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness according to the Constitution
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Vader
No, there's more than that, and your string is from the Declaration, not the Constitution. You have a bill [meaning they have been allowed by Congress as binding on them] of 10 rights, and some of those enumerate more than one right, and the 9A allows for still more presently unenumerated.
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@fauxlaw
Not a vegan in the slightest. It just personally tastes better and is more accessible because my mom and sis are lactose intolerant. 

you could always substitute what i make with normal yogurt 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@fauxlaw
I am indifferent to your view of life. I am not arguing anything. I gave my opinion, it does not require debate to defend it. Live your life any way you want. Just don't try to use the gun barrel of govt to force me or anyone else to live the way you do. That is all I have to say about that.

User_2006
Debates: 50
User_2006
At least we can buy food, we just don't want to consider it is partially dangerous. Look at African poor kids, they HAVE to go out and buy food. Feeling lucky now?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@User_2006
Don't you mean "You" can go out and buy food. People living paycheck to paycheck and out of work for a month are not buying food they are begging for it.
nonjudgmental
nonjudgmental
This is a cold reality and result of government control and fear mongering. Its gonna have either effect 1: Government becomes more powerful and tryannical in the guises of "helping and protecting" or 2:massive anarchism.  I pray for the people who are right now on the brink of starving. Only thing i can tell you is do what you have to to not die. If you get sick, its a quicker death than starvation.  I hate that this choice is forced on some people.