Total: 42
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
The fact that he can string a few sentences between the insanity 
Still better than Biden.

no. Biden is also incompetent. But at least he isn't openly corrupt. Trump is raking in millions through graft and corruption. He brags about it. He fairly openly makes national foreign policy decisions because of it. At least Biden keeps his corruption on DL. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
How is it splitting hairs, exactly, when, as I've demonstrated, even by example, that your claim of present tense is really future tense, whereas the qualification for future tense is not present tense? Confused? That's on you.
If you are falling off a cliff and have no method of stopping it, thinking of the situation that will result when you hit the ground is perfectly reasonable. We will hit a recession. That is guaranteed. So saying it is wrong to discuss our situation in accurate terms because the inevitable is still playing out is splitting hairs. 

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
i honestly can't tell if you are joking.
What you perceive is entirely on you. I cannot climb into your head and tell you what to see, or what you see, hear, smell, etc. No, I'm not joking. Tell me, who compels you to put whatever into your piehole? And what compels you to believe the American free-market capitalist system is designed to extract wealth? You don't get it at all, and worse, believe the junk you've had stuffed into your hearholes by alleged teachers. Quick lesson of the free-market: 1. There is no ceiling for the money supply, in spite of what Oba'a said. He's an idiot in this regard. 2. You are given three free benefits at birth: a. ambition, b. ability to plan, c. ability to execute the plan, and d. [because there really is no ceiling for money supply] review what you've learned, and either what you've gained or lost, and repeat with step a, because you get more than three strikes, and certainly more than one. 3. Put your money to work for you; don't accept just working for it and don't use it just to stuff your piehole. These benefits, however, are not entitlements. You don't get to do nothing and expect money to roll in. YOU MUST PARTICIPATE. Clear enough? By the way as to the Oba'a reference: He said, "There comes a time when you have earned enough money." BULLSHYTE!!! Not when there's no ceiling to the money supply. And why, do you think Democrats can only see far enough to increase minimum wage? That's a lowbrow, bare-minimum goal, and it was never, ever meant to sustain a family of four; it was for one individual, and nobody has changed the law. Read its origin, The Fair Labor Act of 1938. But, that's Democrats for you. They will not tell you to do that.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
What you perceive is entirely on you. I cannot climb into your head and tell you what to see, or what you see, hear, smell, etc. No, I'm not joking. 
oh, well that is unfortunate. If it was a joke, it wouldn't be funny, but at least it would make sense. As it is you just seem entirely delusional about the world and how it works. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Tell you what, bud. The plan I just laid out to you has worked for me for 50 years. My father taught it to me, and, although he was not as ambitious as me, he made it work for him, but I inherited only $10,000 from him, and I had already started working my plan 20 years before he died. I had reasonable success, but my investments took off by adding most of my inheritance to the diversified pot. From there, from that $10G, I created a hjigh 7-figure nest egg in the next 15 years. Since Trump, that has allowed me to increase it by 54%, and I haven't taken a dime from anybody. That they have chosen not to participate is, as your perceptions, entirely on them.
You? Does it work? Shyte, does it work!
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
You explained your opinion, I'm not interested in getting into a back and forth with you so trying baiting someone else.
He runs away when you don't take his red herring bait. His back and Forth's last only as long as you're willing to follow his little rabbit holes, which is why he does so poorly with GP.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Biden is also incompetent. But at least he isn't openly corrupt.

You made me snort my milk you asshole.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ethang5
I love how people credit Biden with a million IQ for getting CNN to cover up his corruption.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
Having HB on the politics board is like having a CNN feed here. He buys their fake news hook, line, and sinker.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@DrSpy
Marbles in his mouth Joe does not think he knows everything.  He listens, and he listens well.

Listening and respecting other's expertise is not a DJT skillset.

ROFL good one!

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ethang5
the back and forth entertainment value is low most of the time but.......  Why am I stopping? No one else stops.......C'mon man, dam liar, fat, you wanna go about back?  how about some pushups?

the ads write themselves, covid or no covid.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Listening and respecting other's expertise is not a DJT skillset.

ROFL good one!

Lying dog-faced pony soldier.