Black vs Asian civil rights

Author: triangle.128k

Total: 34
Casual_Leftist
Debates: 0
Casual_Leftist
-->
@Plisken
Responding to a person with the subject being about the concept of racism in a forum about Asians and blacks isn't spam.
Casual_Leftist
Casual_Leftist
-->
@spacetime
@Plisken
I notice you respond in a way that doesn't send me a notification. And there was nothing to respond to. You merely aired your opinion. "There's no rational reason to assume the involvement of racism." is not a factual statement and clearly a hyper partisan comment. You're boring.

@plisken it's pretty obvious that "^ I already said that in another thread (in response to the same person making the same dumb argument), but it's worth repeating." is an act of spam. So report that too.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Casual_Leftist
Posting this because to my knowledge this sight does not allow members to delete content, and I do not know how to contact a moderator.  

Note, there is a temporary window to delete of unknown
timeframe.  For this reason I am replying to casual leftist to send a notification.  I am busy today, casually glancing at my phone, and will provide a suggestion within this post for effeciency.

Suggestion - Casual Leftist can hopefully utilize and then redirect their conversation to a more appropriate setting. 

Post # 31 and #32 have been flagged for spam

Post # 27 is relevant to a previous post it replied to but was still flagged for review earlier this morning.

Post #30 Has also been flagged.

Please do not respond to this post within the forum, Thank you.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Casual_Leftist
Edit: I Accidentally stated post 24, when I was actually trying to refer to post 28.

Thank you for clearing that up, casual_leftist

"I don't really care about your opinion. You're clearly hyper-partisan and thus your evaluation is suspect and frankly just boring"

Post 24 has not been flagged.