Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
I've been learning graphic design
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
not voting for biden is effectively letting trump win
We've strayed from topic. Wherein is covid-19 in the above? While this never should have been a political football, covid-19 has become just another Democrat ploy to rid themselves of an effective President they could not beat with their best and proclaimed brightest, Hillary Clinton, a ploy they have redefined so many times since her losing that I've lost count. 
Recall that Trump's candidacy was only a publicity stunt; he was never a serious candidate. He was not supposed to win a primary, the nomination, or the election, but he did all three. He was supposed to be gone in six months, one year, by midterm. He survived all three. Russia, Russia, Russia, Stormy, Avenatti, the Mueller Report, and Impeachment were supposed to rid the Democrats of Trump, but he's still here. Biden? This is the best you've got? Biden is a walking joke and you all know it. Oba'a was good for a few laughs [57 states, and all], but Biden is a stumbling disaster inviting kids to feel up his legs. Are you kidding me??? Face it, Democrats: Biden is not your best shot, but you're so desperate to get rid of Trump. That's no campaign, and it never was. 
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
While this never should have been a political football, covid-19 has become just another Democrat ploy to rid themselves of an effective President they could not beat with their best and proclaimed brightest, Hillary Clinton, a ploy they have redefined so many times since her losing that I've lost count. 
no, Trump massively fucked up his response to one of the biggest national emergencies in recent memory. Trumpists pretend like pointing out the colossal failure (which lead to thousands of deaths) is somehow political game playing. Nothing short of complete obedience to the "dear leader" will ever be enough for trump's cultists. 

Recall that Trump's candidacy was only a publicity stunt; he was never a serious candidate. He was not supposed to win a primary, the nomination, or the election, but he did all three.
true, he is a reality TV show personality with absolutely no idea how to run anything. It is good to remember that. 

He was supposed to be gone in six months, one year, by midterm. He survived all three. Russia, Russia, Russia, Stormy, Avenatti, the Mueller Report, and Impeachment were supposed to rid the Democrats of Trump, but he's still here.
yes, this does highlight the complete corruption and hollowing out of the republicans. It definitively proves they have no morals whatsoever. They will say and do literally anything to protect their own power and influence. 

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
The only thing Democrats are running on is Orange Man Bad. Biden is a rapist and has borderline dementia. He’s not going to win.

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Roosevelt could have done something for Israel, like predict a US Embassy located in Jerusalem, but he did nothing. He did not even raise alarm about the Nazi death camps.
Truman could have dealt with NoKo directly, and he could have done what Roosevelt didn’t, but he didn't.
Kennedy could have made the largest tax cut in history, and could have done what Roosevelt and Truman didn’t, but he didn't.
Johnson could have have lowered black unemployment, and he could have done what Roosevelt, Truman, and Kennedy didn’t, but he didn't.
Carter could have told Iran where to get off, and he could have done what Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, and Johnson didn’t, but he didn't.
Clinton could have made a better deal with NoKo, and he could have done what Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson , and Carter didn’t, but he didn't.
Oba'a could have recovered our economy, and he could have done what Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson , Carter, and Clinton didn’t, but he didn't.
All seven could have dealt with China, but they didn't.
The last seven Dem presidents could have done these things, but none did. 
Trump did. Inside 3 years. Does he deserve 5 more, or what?

Some history buff. What, your memory lasts the length of a child's ADD?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
The only thing Democrats are running on is Orange Man Bad.]
his complete incompetence has cost thousands of people their lives. How else could you possibly describe that other than "bad"?

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
Trump did. Inside 3 years. Does he deserve 5 more, or what?
trump did none of that. 

Roosevelt could have done something for Israel, like predict a US Embassy located in Jerusalem, but he did nothing. 
moving the embassy was a bad thing. It makes it much harder to find peace. So that wasn't doing "something for Israel". It was fucking up even further in the middle east. 

Truman could have dealt with NoKo directly
other than fall "in love" with kim jong un, trump has done shit all about north korea. They are still testing weapons today. 

Kennedy could have made the largest tax cut in history
Trump also didn't make the biggest tax cut in US history. that is simply untrue. Also, it was a bad thing. He blew up the deficit. 

Johnson could have have lowered black unemployment,
trump didn't lower black unemployment. He inherited a good economy from obama and then bragged about how great he is. 

Carter could have told Iran where to get off, 
Trump has done nothing positive about Iran. Obama started the US on the path toward actually making progress in relations with Iran, then Trump blew that up and sent them further toward extremism. 

Clinton could have made a better deal with NoKo
Again, Trump has done nothing positive in relation to north korea. 

Oba'a could have recovered our economy, 
obama DID recover the economy. He inherited a complete mess and turned the economy around. trump inherited that booming economy. 

Your entire list shows that you have no real concept of what trump has actually done. You list things he has fucked up, or at best has had little to no effect on, and claim he is a success. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
his complete incompetence has cost thousands of people their lives. How else could you possibly describe that other than "bad"?
Blah blah, you’re the one that supports the rapist because your people #BelieveAllWomen
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
He blew up the deficit. 

Bernie supporters are not allowed to complain about the National Debt by definition.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Blah blah, you’re the one that supports the rapist because your people #BelieveAllWomen
1) trump has countless accusations of sexual assault. so if that is important to you, you should seriously think again

2) i don't support biden. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Bernie supporters are not allowed to complain about the National Debt by definition.
there's the trump cultist answer I have come to expect. Someone makes a 100% accurate point about how bad trump is and you respond with "Ya but look at that other thing!"

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
1) trump has countless accusations of sexual assault. so if that is important to you, you should seriously think again
Never said it was. I’m not on the BelieveAllWomen train, you are.

Nevertheless you’re going to vote for a rapist cause Orange Man Bad. What does that say about you?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
there's the trump cultist answer I have come to expect. Someone makes a 100% accurate point about how bad trump is and you respond with "Ya but look at that other thing!"
Lol you act as if you and Bernie care about the national deficit. Trust me you don’t. And I support reducing the federal deficit, one of the things I disagree with Trump as a “cultist”
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
It's not bad if every other politician is doing it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5

Trained seals clap when the government makes personal choices for them. 

Boy, do they clap loudly. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Never said it was. I’m not on the BelieveAllWomen train, you are.
i know. you're on the "believe the rapist when it's politically convenient" train.

Nevertheless you’re going to vote for a rapist cause Orange Man Bad. What does that say about you?
again, what are you talking about. I have been quite clear that biden is terrible and I won't vote for him. And even if I would, trump has WAY more sexual assault allegations against him. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
i know. you're on the "believe the rapist when it's politically convenient" train.
Never said that either.

again, what are you talking about. I have been quite clear that biden is terrible and I won't vote for him. And even if I would, trump has WAY more sexual assault allegations against him.
Lmao so you’re gonna vote for a rapist. Nice. Per your morals rape is bad. Says a lot about your morals if you vote for a rapist after believing all women.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Says a lot about your morals if you vote for a rapist after believing all women.

HB isn't going to vote for Biden.

It would be like a Jew voting for Hitler.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Lmao so you’re gonna vote for a rapist. Nice. Per your morals rape is bad. Says a lot about your morals if you vote for a rapist after believing all women.
assuming the candidates are trump or biden, it is impossible to vote for someone who hasnt sexually assaulted women. At least biden doesn't have tons of sexual assault allegations. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
assuming the candidates are trump or biden, it is impossible to vote for someone who hasnt sexually assaulted women. At least biden doesn't have tons of sexual assault allegations. 
Lol the people of the moral high ground have fallen to the level where they’d support a rapist just because the other dude has raped more people. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
HB isn't going to vote for Biden.

It would be like a Jew voting for Hitler.
I’m going to bring up these allegations to any liberal I know. Let them realize what they’ve done.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol the people of the moral high ground have fallen to the level where they’d support a rapist just because the other dude has raped more people. 
1) as i keep telling you, i don't intend to vote for biden. 

2) if the only options available are rapists, then it ceases to really be a factor. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
1) as i keep telling you, i don't intend to vote for biden. 
Good to hear.

2) if the only options available are rapists, then it ceases to really be a factor. 
Ok
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Trump did none of those things? Guess what, Buff; Trump did all of them. The Trump you hate does not exist. He is your strawman.

Every president since Truman has promised to move the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. Every one. Only one did it: Donald Trump. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/us/politics/trump-jerusalem-embassy-middle-east-peace.html

No Democrat or Republican President dared meet NoKo face-to-face until Trump did. That’s how diplomacy starts.  https://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-trump-kim-summit-20180611-story.html

No President, Roosevelt through Obama, Republican or Democrat. Passed a tax cut package the size of Trump’s. His corporate tax cut was 43%, largest in a century. That’s historic enough for me. What? You’re not a corporation? That’s on you, Buff. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax-history/trumps-tax-cut-wont-be-the-biggest-in-u-s-history-idUSKBN1D223O

Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, under duress as a Southern Democrat facing loss of the South for his party, but my factoid was Black unemployment. NMo modern president since Roosevelt, at least, has achieved the unemployment rate reached by Trump. https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/aug/01/donald-trump-said-hes-done-more-african-americans-/
Not to mention that black poverty rate has never seen better numbers. Trump has cut Johnson’s black poverty rate by half. https://infogram.com/untitled-1hxr4znwq7m54yo?live

Carter’s Iran disaster was legendary. You suggest Oba’a made a great deal. He sure did; it ensured Iran would have nuclear weapons by 2025. Read the Deal? No? I did. It’s a disaster, caving to Iran in addition to giving them $1.3B plus $400M in cash. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/03/01/was-obamas-1-7-billion-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/
As for the deal itself, it took all of 3 months, from July to October, for Iran to begin violating the deal, multiple times. https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Timeline-of-Nuclear-Diplomacy-With-Iran

Clinton declared a substantive deal in 1994 with NoKo, but never met with Rocketman’s father. The deal was violated by NoKo almost immediately, which was meant to deter NoKo’s advances in achieving a nuclear missile delivery system. They have it, and have had it since 2002. https://theconversation.com/why-the-uss-1994-deal-with-north-korea-failed-and-what-trump-can-learn-from-it-80578

Oba’a economy was so recovered that he never achieved a greater quarter-to-quarter growth rate above 2.5%. He declared, himself, that 2% GDP was the new norm. https://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/11/07/obama-warns-of-new-normal-for-economy/

His economy was so recovered, he lost our AAA credit rating for the first time in history in 2011, costing us billions in new interest payments on the debt, and affected the world market downgrade. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-debt-downgrade/united-states-loses-prized-aaa-credit-rating-from-sp-idUSTRE7746VF20110807

The only effect of Obama’s increase in market value was by artificial infusion of cash from the Federal Reserve, but the market saw immediate rise, then precipitous fall, because artificial infusion cannot sustain the market, and it didn’t. People look at the rise of the market during Oba’a, but ignore its numerous falls. While overall, the market grew from 8,000 to 18,000, but, in the process, it also lost 6,000 points in his 8 years; a net gain of an ordinary 4,000 point gain. https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=djia+today&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8look at the max view.

None of these highlighted presidents did anything that Roosevelt didn’t, but Trump did, as I said. I’ve cited the evidence. Cry me a river.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
The Trump you hate does not exist. He is your strawman.
in the sense that he wishes he had a brain? absolutely he is straw man. 

Every president since Truman has promised to move the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. Every one. Only one did it: Donald Trump
because the rest of them wanted to placate Israel but also realized how stupid it would be to do it. Trump was the only one stupid enough to do it. 

No Democrat or Republican President dared meet NoKo face-to-face until Trump did. That’s how diplomacy starts.
All trump did was legitimize Un. By givning him a meeting with the president of the US, he gave him a stronger position. Trump then got absolutely nothing out of those meetings. All he did was strengthen North Korea, and he did it to try to get attention. 

No President, Roosevelt through Obama, Republican or Democrat. Passed a tax cut package the size of Trump’s. His corporate tax cut was 43%, largest in a century. That’s historic enough for me.
Corporate tax cut, that isn't what you said before. Nice moving the goal posts. 

What? You’re not a corporation? That’s on you, Buff.
ah republicans, they love to make the rich richer, then spit on people for being human. 

Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, under duress as a Southern Democrat facing loss of the South for his party, but my factoid was Black unemployment. NMo modern president since Roosevelt, at least, has achieved the unemployment rate reached by Trump
ok, but that unemployment had nothing to do with trump. He inherited a booming economy, which lowered unemployment. If the bar for "what he achieved" is being in office while good things happen, then a house plant would have the same achievements. 

Carter’s Iran disaster was legendary. You suggest Oba’a made a great deal. He sure did; it ensured Iran would have nuclear weapons by 2025. Read the Deal? No? I did. It’s a disaster, caving to Iran in addition to giving them $1.3B plus $400M in cash.
lol i love how republicans say that as if it isn't returning stolen property. That money was Iran's money the whole time. The US stole it after their puppet dictator got overthrown. And tearing up the deal doesn't prevent them getting a nuclear weapon. It has only accelerated it now that they can begin working on it. 

As for the deal itself, it took all of 3 months, from July to October, for Iran to begin violating the deal, multiple times
where in that giant wall of text does it say that?

Oba’a economy was so recovered that he never achieved a greater quarter-to-quarter growth rate above 2.5%.
I can't read the article without a membership. But a quick google search tells me your stat is wrong. 

His economy was so recovered, he lost our AAA credit rating for the first time in history in 2011, costing us billions in new interest payments on the debt, and affected the world market downgrade.
yes, he inherited an economy in crisis from his republican predecessor. He then turned it around. Trump inherited that booming economy. 

None of these highlighted presidents did anything that Roosevelt didn’t, but Trump did, as I said. I’ve cited the evidence. Cry me a river.
you have misquoted or misunderstood the evidence you have cited. But that is pretty much par for the course for people who think trump is, in any way, competent. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@n8nrgmi
No, I made rational provable arguments that Biden is unfit to be President. You just made everyday policy disagreements that does not make Trump unfit for office. You just disagree with policy. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
" trump has countless accusations of sexual assault." Was any of them proved?

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@sadolite
" trump has countless accusations of sexual assault." Was any of them proved?
Trump and his daddy spent alot of money silencing people over the years. Sadly that is a very effective way of covering up crimes. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@HistoryBuff
So it is your belief that Donald Trump raped women and paid money to cover it up?

9 days later

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@sadolite
u act like it's a fact that trump isn't even more unfit for office than biden. it's pretty sad when a demented old man like biden is more fit for office than a con man like trump.