More Biblical Nonsense Out of Egypt

Author: Stephen

Total: 41
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
Stephen, it's unclear as to your interpretation of the scriptures I gave you in light of the one's you continually post.

And I have already responded to these verses and have said, that they simply confirm what the lord god said he would do and did do. Do I have to repeatedly post what the Lord god has promised he said he would do and did do?

If you do not agree they simply take up the challenge I posed you at post #15 >>> If you can find a extra biblical scripture that contradicts the bible, any bible, then I will gladly take it into consideration. But this will leave you with a MASSIVE problem if you were to discover such a scripture.

At least I know where BDT is coming from. He interprets the combined texts as revelatory evidence that the Bible consists of lies.

If that be the case then YOU agree with him. You have posted the evidence that GOD and the bible  tells lies and contradicts himself and  itself. You have posted verses definitely proving that the bible seriously contradicts itself and denies  your GODS very own words. It is as the Brother states , you, have posted verses that have called the lord your god a liar and I don't think the Brother was over  was over exaggerating when he called it "blasphemy",  for which I don't  doubt there is some kind of punishment for concerning fire and hell torture among demons.

You haven't given your explanation.

For what? I have simply highlighted yet another problematic verse where I wanted to watch you and others just like you defend the indefensible. And predictably, you immediately set about re-writing the scriptures and accusing me of having  " a bent to constantly misinterpret scripture". 

There is nothing here to misinterpret, these are the words of YOUR GOD and YOUR BIBLE:

“But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he did not let the people of Israel go.” (Exodus 10:20)

But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he would not let them go.” (Exodus 10:27)

And the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and he pursued the people of Israel while the people of Israel were going out defiantly.” (Exodus 14:8)

And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and he will pursue them, and I will get glory over Pharaoh and all his host, and the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord.” And they did so.” (Exodus 14:4)

But the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had spoken to Moses. (Exodus 9:12)

“But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt,” (Exodus 7:3)

And the Lord said to Moses, “When you go back to Egypt, see that you do before Pharaoh all the miracles that I have put in your power. But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go.” (Exodus 4:21)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@fauxlaw
Tell me; is the bible wrong when it states that the lord god himself had said something?

Which one of these statements FROM THE LORD are not true and why?: keeping in mind that : "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.Proverbs 30:5

“And I will harden Pharaoh's heart,.” Exodus 14:4

And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; Genesis 6:7

And the Lord said, "Do not parse my words from one verse."

So, you have absolutely no comeback to my simple question - in any language. Just a little too inconvenient for you was it? 

inconvenient? No, just bored by your tone. You hate the Bible. You hate God. That's your schtick. I get it. You're beating a dead horse. Do something else, yeah?

Then simply leave the thread. you have no interest in answering questions created by your own statements, so why do you even bother. simply leave the thread. and it is you who sets the abrupt and rude tone. something all haughty Christians do when confronted with awkward and prickly questions

Do something else, yeah?

No. I like what I do. I like questioning and scrutinising the scriptures.  And I like watching people like you trying to defend the indefensible every time I highlight these problematic verses. So YOU go and do something else. I am happy doing what I do, in the knowledge that you are not happy with me doing what I do.

And you must have missed this little prickly puzzle>>>

Tell me; is the bible wrong when it states that the lord god himself had said something?

Which one of these statements FROM THE LORD are not true and why?

“And I will harden Pharaoh's heart,.” Exodus 14:4

And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; Genesis 6:7

"Every word of God is flawless" .Proverbs 30:5

Take your time princess.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

I will address your lame posts regarding Stephen and I are on the same page, and the Satanic Westboro Baptist Church, SUBSEQUENT to you talking about the following that YOU EMBARRASSINGLY KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM, understood Bible fool?  Obviously you went to the FAUXLAW pseudo-christian school on how to RUN AWAY from disturbing biblical verses!

Now, to the main crux of Stephens’s initial post, how do you feel about Jesus on yet another murdering spree of innocent children, where this time it is the first born in the land of Egypt?  Do we still promote that our Jesus is “ever loving and forgiving?” Yes or no?  To gain more followers to our faith, do we promote that our Jesus is a cruel and blatant serial killer of innocent babies and children?  Awaiting a cogent answer this time bible fool!

BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

FAUXLAW,

YOUR LAUGHABLE AND CONVENIANT RUNAWAY POST AGAIN:  "And the Lord said, "Do not parse my words from one verse."?"

To prevent you from adding even more proverbial egg upon your face in front of the membership, list the chapter and verse where Jesus allegedly stated your quote above, otherwise, once again you are outright making a fool of yourself, where a TRUE Christian like myself just has to stand back and watch you mangle the scriptures in the name of Satan, understood? Yes?

BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

FAUXLAW,

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE FROM STEPHEN'S POST FROM JESUS' TRUE WORDS: "inconvenient? No, just bored by your tone. You hate the Bible. You hate God. That's your schtick. I get it. You're beating a dead horse. Do something else, yeah?"

As explicitly shown, you are only "bored" because you cannot address biblical contradictions , and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath other than to RUNAWAY from them!  You are obviously also "bored" with me calling you out upon your ever so embarrassing and comical "Day-Age" theory relative to the contradicting Creation narratives in Genesis 1 and 2, where you continually run away from this notion of yours ad infinitum in other threads!  HEADS UP, NO LANGUAGE THAT YOU MAY USE CAN HIDE THIS BLATANT FACT! UNDERSTOOD?

Therefore, why are you here on DEBATEART by letting some of the membership make you the Bible fool that you are?  Do you gain some sort of ungodly pleasure when you are made the continued Bible fool, like its a fetish of yours, or a rush equal to taking Satanic drugs, is that it?  

Don't you realize that Jesus is also watching you make a fool of yourself and Christianity with your Satanic claims, where someday you will have to answer to our Lord upon your demise? "Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." (Hebrews 4:13)

Since you have blocked me from using you as a recipient to me addressing your bible ignorance, what's next? Are you going to be running to the moderators like a little girlie boy by whimpering to them and state: "Mr. moderator, Brother D. is chiding me because I can't address his biblical knowledge, because what I thought I knew about the Bible, I  really didn't as Brother D. has adamantly shown me.  Therefore, please make him stop making me the Bible fool, I deplore you to message him to make him stop so I can continue to spread lies upon this forum in the name of Satan, okay? Pleeeeeese get him off my back, okay, please!"

Blocking others is just another form of RUNNING AWAY from the true words of Jesus, whereas, Jesus tells us to defend the faith, where you can no more do this than to walk on water in the summertime because your MO in this forum is to disrupt it in the name of Satan!  

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," (2 Corinthians 10:5) 

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Blocking others is just another form of RUNNING AWAY from the true words of Jesus,

And mine.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

You as a Hell Bound Atheist, can still post to this Bible Fool named FAUXLAW by not putting his Satanic name in the receiver space, but only name him within a regular post. Whereas I can do the same thing. In this way, it is better for the pseudo-christian FAUXLAW because he won't be peeing in his pants and in having to make up more Satanic sophomoric excuses to try and use against our superior biblical knowledge because he won't see us because we are blocked.  The true action of a biblically inept pseudo-christian, is to RUN AWAY from Jesus' true words that we post in his Satanic behalf!  

When bible inept pseudo-christians block me, Jesus holds me in high esteem because He knows that I am getting to the crux of the problem, and that is, these Bible fools are bastardizing the JUDEO-Christian Bible and I was sent here to combat this continuing problem, praise!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
What he doesn't seem to realise Brother is that blocking someone doesn't stop them posting their opinions on these scriptures.

It only gives them an faux excuse not to respond to you or answer your questions. Its like they can pretend they never seen the question, because it wasn't addressed to them personally. 

Let us wait and see how long it is before he responds to a new topic of mine while still having me on block. This is a cowardly tactic many apologist use. They believe  that you have no right to reply, even on one's own thread. It is deceitful and cowardly and it should be against the rules.

That said, I take it all in my stride and take it as having silenced someone who believes they have all the answers but simply doesn't have the answers.... Non.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@RoderickSpode

Stephen,

Have you seen the pseudo-christian RUNAWAY RoderickSpode?  He challenged me to some questions in this thread in his post #26, but in doing so, he has yet to answer my PREVIOUS questions to him in my post #19 regarding our Jesus being a serial killer of innocent children. In other words, he wanted something for nothing, as is the pseudo-christians true MO.

If you see him running past your house in trying to hide from Jesus true modus operandi, tell him to get his Satanic ass back into this thread to at least "try" and save face.

Thanking you in advance.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen,

Have you seen the pseudo-christian RUNAWAY RoderickSpode?  He challenged me to some questions in this thread in his post #26, but in doing so, he has yet to answer my PREVIOUS questions to him in my post #19 regarding our Jesus being a serial killer of innocent children. In other words, he wanted something for nothing, as is the pseudo-christians true MO.

If you see him running past your house in trying to hide from Jesus true modus operandi, tell him to get his Satanic ass back into this thread to at least "try" and save face.

Thanking you in advance.
BDT,

Any post I made, including the one that was indirect was a result of responses from you to one of my posts. So, I might respond to you at times if you quote me, but I'm not going to get into discussions on the theme you're trying to get me into. For one, I've discussed them in other threads.

If you drop the act, come clean and admit to being an atheist (or non-Christian), then I might. I understand your act is entertaining to a number of people, and certainly wouldn't want to have anything to do with spoiling your fun. It's an interesting angle to argue as a militant atheist, pretending to be a Christian (Or as your picture may suggest, a minister). And your bio looks like a parody of the person who says they were a church going believer who one day read the bible, perceived that God is evil from texts in the OT, and became an atheist. Your bio is the same concept with a twist. Instead of becoming an atheist, you remained a believer who preaches the militant atheist view of God being evil, whether that's you in the bio or not.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

ONCE AGAIN, what part of my post #33 within this thread didn't you understand? You don't get something for nothing, understood?  

Since you are RUNNING AWAY from my post #33 again, and again, and again, and to save further embarrassment for you, IT IS DULY NOTED IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP THAT YOU CANNOT DISCUSS IN ANY WAY OR FORM, THE BRUTAL MURDERING OF INNOCENT CHILDREN BY OUR JESUS, AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE, PERIOD!

You continue to slap Jesus in the face once again, when His inspired word states with specificity that you are to DEFEND the faith, but all you can do is to RUNAWAY from it as a minion of Satan! The irony of which, you call yourself a Christian, NOT!

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

Now, go back into hiding with egg upon your face concerning my posts that you could no more address than the equally Bible ignorant FAUXLAW.