five reasons it's stupid to vote for trump

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 111
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
Dude you you’re refusing to answer the question that started this whole thing. It’s pretty simple, instead of ad homs why don’t you put specific proposals out there.
go back and re-read the 1st comment of this thread. That is not "the question that started this whole thing". You are changing topics. 

We haven’t used sources this forum convo. I literally just want ideas with specifics. It’s not that hard
Since you seem to insist on detailed plans or you consider it not to be an answer, I would need to do research to get such detailed plans. But since you will simply not understand, lie about what i'm saying or just ignore what i am saying (as you have done in virtually all of your replies to me), I am not going to spend time doing that. I have better things to do then spend time researching to disprove the opinions of some guy on the internet who has every intention of just ignoring what I say anyway. 

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Here are five reasons it's stupid not to vote for Trump:

1. He has stimulated private industry to re-invest in itself, what has naturally stimulated the market the way it is supposed to be done, to cause a sustained growth since the election, but for the unanticipated effect of Cobvid-19, because you don't stimulate by artificial infusion of cash into the market by quantitative easement, which causes an artificial rise, followed by a fall.

2.He has stimulated private industry to re-invest in itself, which has naturally stimulated the market the way it is supposed to be done, to cause a sustained growth since the election, because the trade deals made to date, and yet to be made will cause the first real stabilization of the negative export to import trade ratio, which will have a positive effect on increasing GDP growth rate, because you do not want to have a new norm of 2% GDP growth, as Oba'a claimed.

3. He has stimulated private industry to re-invest in itself, which has naturally stimulated the market the way it is supposed to be done, to cause a sustained growth since the election, because Oba'a's "booming economy was really a series of rises and falls [see #1] such that while a casual look at the market "boom" of Oba'a was really peaks and valleys, showing an overall rise of DJIA growth of 10,000 points, but a more careful observation is that while it rose by 10,000, in the process it also lost 6,000 for a net yield rise of an ordinary 4,000 points.

4. He has stimulated private industry to re-invest in itself, which has naturally stimulated the market the way it is supposed to be done, to cause a sustained growth since the election, because in America, we build stuff. When Oba'a said "You didn't build that," he was lying, because, excepting all the private industry building of stuff, even stuff that is funded by the government, like infrastructure stuff, is still primarily built by private industry contractors; something Oba'a forgot, or never knew. He's never had a private industry job, so, maybe he really didn't know.

5. He has stimulated private industry to re-invest in itself, which has naturally stimulated the market the way it is supposed to be done, to cause a sustained growth since the election, because he has de-regulated the stranglehold Oba'a had on private industry requiring paperwork and delays and obscuring by endless investigations. Trump released the hounds of industrious accomplishment, the way America was originally built.

And, otherwise, you want to go backward? 

1379 days later

n8nrgim
n8nrgim
those five reasons it's stupid to vote for trump, are still true in this election season.

id also add that he wants to attack our meager welfare system. 
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Mall
what say you? 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim
If you had to, could you list 5 reasons to not vote for Biden?

I will give you my 5 reasons not to vote for Trump in return.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Greyparrot
biden...

1. doesn't follow the law on immigration and doesn't do enough to stop illegals

2. supports roe v wade and doesn't talk about how to reduce the number of abortions 

3. doesn't focus on reducing over regulation in the government like trump does

4. cares too much about LGBTQ and woke non sense, special interests 

5. doesnt do enough and does less than trump, on doing things to reduce the high cost of consumer's spending

6. doesn't care enough about balancing the budget, and won't compromise enough to reduce overall spending 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim
Ok here are my 5 reasons:

1) He is unable to identify corrupt and incompetent members in his own cabinet.
2) He is very divisive in his tone and messaging, often trolling his opponents.
3) He doesn't have a clear plan on how to handle China and the decline of the petrodollar other than to make friends with everyone in the Middle East.
4) He has no national agenda on reversing the economical damage green energy policy has done by wasting trillions in national capitol on unworkable and unsustainable electric technology and he has no plans on redirecting those resources into nuclear energy.
5) He has no way to convince a divided Congress to pass meaningful immigration reform that is not subject to the arbitrary whims of executive orders.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim
Your list is not bad, but I am surprised you left out his most recent current weakness that is driving his polls down, namely how he is handling the Gaza massacre.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
1. doesn't follow the law on immigration and doesn't do enough to stop illegals
Is it illegal to show up at a point of entry and request asylum? Who invited your family to this country?

2. supports roe v wade and doesn't talk about how to reduce the number of abortions 
Most of the country, especially women, want the option to get an abortion. If men were the ones getting pregnant, banning abortion wouldn’t even be considered.
What business is it of yours if someone wants to get an abortion?

3. doesn't focus on reducing over regulation in the government like trump does
Over-regulation? You mean like Glass-Steagal? We repealed that regulation and the world economy went into a tailspin requiring a massive bailout.

4. cares too much about LGBTQ and woke non sense, special interests 
Nonsense? White grievance for all the losers out there is nonsense. (you don’t even know how to spell nonsense)

5. doesnt do enough and does less than trump, on doing things to reduce the high cost of consumer's spending
I assume you meant consumer goods, or inflation. Consumer spending is a good thing and is 70% of the U.S. GDP.
Things are always cheap during Republican Administrations because we are always in some kind of crisis, recession and increased unemployment.
Would you rather be unemployed or have cheap goods? Remember when lumber doubled in price because of Trump’s idiotic policies on trade with Canada?

6. doesn't care enough about balancing the budget, and won't compromise enough to reduce overall spending 
Are you serious? Trump had a trillion dollar deficit before the word COVID was ever heard of. He went on to have a record 3 trillion dollar annual deficit and added 8 trillion in just 4 years. By far the worst deficit in history.

n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
if you hypothetically chose to vote against biden... what would be your five reasons to vote against him? 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
if you hypothetically chose to vote against biden... what would be your five reasons to vote against him? 
No response to my critic of your 5 reasons to vote against Biden?

I mean you’ve got your hands full trying to defend your points that seem to be completely uninformed opinions.

n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
i normally dont waste time responding to stupid points, and most of your points were stupid. 

i'll vote for biden. but an objective person should be able to list five reasons to vote against anyone. i think you'd struggle with that assignment, because it's pretty obvious that you lack objectivity. if you want to show you're capable, list five reasons to vote against biden, and five reasons to vote for trump. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
i normally dont waste time responding to stupid points, and most of your points were stupid. 
Oh right, MAGA MORONS think facts are stupid. They are proud to be stupid and hypocrites.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@n8nrgim
if you want to show you're capable, list five reasons to vote against biden, and five reasons to vote for trump. 
That would show I’m capable? Capable? Do you know what capable means?

At least pick one of your 5 points to defend and let’s really go in deep and break it down. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim
 I think you'd struggle with that assignment, because it's pretty obvious that you lack objectivity. if you want to show you're capable, list five reasons to vote against bidden, and five reasons to vote for trump. 

That's really asking way too much for a person of that level.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
what level is that?

The level of person who went to college right after high school, was a Captain in the Marines, has been married for over 30 years, raised 2 college educated children, owns 5 houses and is in the top 2 percent of household income?

Meanwhile, there’s you. Who has done nothing with his life and would be homeless if he wasn’t living in his mother’s house.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim
 I think you'd struggle with that assignment, because it's pretty obvious that you lack objectivity. if you want to show you're capable, list five reasons to vote against bidden, and five reasons to vote for trump. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Rinse, repeat, moron
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgim

The level of person who went to college right after high school, was a Captain in the Marines, has been married for over 30 years, raised 2 college educated children, owns 5 houses and is in the top 2 percent of household income?
This sounds like something Biden would say during "Storytime with the POTUS"
Mall
Debates: 333
Mall
-->
@n8nrgim
The five reasons would be the person has shown or shows not to deliver on what one votes for.