Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 160
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
because instead of allowing people to process the information who dont understand it your throwing out insults and acting like a child lol
Bruh if you find it childish, just listen to me. There’s no reason why a mafia member would do this because he has his death sentence written if he’s wrong. There’s ALWAYS some form of an investigative role in every mafia game I’ve been in. Singularity is Un CCed. The conclusion is simple. Oro is scum.
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@oromagi
The word decimated used to mean kill 1/10 .  Language is a very malleable and ever changing thing. There is no definitive way to know if somebody is using it correctly
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@User_2006
Why would I kill townsfolk?
Why is Oromagi town? 
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
i now understand the point you both are making i just believe singularity is going about things in a counter productive way. that's all. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
i now understand the point you both are making i just believe singularity is going about things in a counter productive way. that's all. 
Sure that’s fine. Your personal opinion. But the fact is there is scum between Oromagi and Singularity.
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@User_2006
Okay, let's  hear it. Why do you town read oro?

How could you town read oro, especially since nobody can ever read me and he is supposedly the best mafia player in this community and is representing us in the world championships? 

This is like playing 1 on 1 with jordan thinking you can win. How have you deciphered the behavior of the guy who won most deceptive so he could represent us in the world championship mafia games?

skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
yeh
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
Plus if you look, Oro believed Singularity was Town Cop at the very beginning of this DP. His belief changed as soon as he saw that Singularity had copped him guilty.
That was cut & paste from Ragnar.'s post DP1  If you believe I am scum and you believe that I believed that Singularity was COP then why wouldn't I have killed Singularity NP1?

I don't have any evidence that Singularity is not a COP except that he's already lied about his role once but I do know he's claiming false information whether sincerely or not (with singularity, the safe bet is not)

I think we rely on the old mafia adage "lynch all liars"
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
I think we rely on the old mafia adage "lynch all liars"
And that we will if Singularity is wrong. It’s a claimed cop’s word against yours.
Singularity
Singularity
What is scary is that if oro somehow survives today and I am bot here next DP, he will follow the game plan I laid out and people here are dumb enough to still fall for it after I laid out his game plan
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@oromagi
im sorry but i have too agree with them 

it's a suicide move for singularity if he is lieing so there isnt really a reason for him to lie 

plus nobody else has claimed the cop role, if he was full of shit someone would've called him out. 

Singularity
Singularity
If I was oro, I would have just stopped posting to be honest. Logically it is just silly. No matter what the results are the same and you are only hurting your team with interaction analysis that can be used later. Hopefully if you guys ever end up as mafia you learn to just lay down instead of hurting your team with interaction analysis. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
And that we will if Singularity is wrong. It’s a claimed cop’s word against yours.
correction.  It's a claimed DAY COP, no wait never mind not a cop, no wait never mind actually a COP's word against mine.  All I'm saying is Singularity's claim ain't true.  I don't know what his actual role is- I'm not convinced he knows what his actual role is.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
That was cut & paste from Ragnar.'s post DP
Please show us where Ragnar posted that list and voted for Singularity.

If you believe I am scum and you believe that I believed that Singularity was COP then why wouldn't I have killed Singularity NP1? 
What? You didn’t know whether he was Cop or not cause he never confirmed he was. So if you were scum it’s a 50/50 shot, but you knowing Wylted’s history as a gambit taker you decided he wasn’t cop. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
All I'm saying is Singularity's claim ain't true. 
We’ll know that based on your flip. A one for one trade is always beneficial to town especially considering there are likely 2 mafia. Right now it’s 6-2 mislynch it’s 4-2. Then we correctly lynch and it’s 3-1 MYLO. We have a lot of time.

I don't know what his actual role is- I'm not convinced he knows what his actual role is.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@skittlez09
it's a suicide move for singularity if he is lieing so there isnt really a reason for him to lie 

plus nobody else has claimed the cop role, if he was full of shit someone would've called him out. 

I agree that its strategically dumb of him to lie- I can't tell if he's lying or misinformed although his track record suggests the former.   I agree that there's no CC for either of his cop claims.  All I can do is fulfill my obligation to advise town he's lying.  Since I am VANILLA and we aren't at mylo at least we'll nab him tomorrow. 
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5

goes well with this game right now ;p
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@oromagi
mark my words if you are innocent and he's full of it we'll execute him 
Singularity
Singularity
Now pro is hedging his bets by saying I may be misinformed. There is no way mafia would think I was a cop to redirect me or whatever after that gambit. Logically thinking from their POV it would be a dumb move on my part to do that gambit if I was a cop, but they only do 2 level thinking while I often think 10 levels deep
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@oromagi
since it seems like your gonna die.... 

any last words? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Since I am VANILLA and we aren't at mylo at least we'll nab him tomorrow.  
Let’s make this go faster. Vote yourself. 
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@warren42
@User_2006
opinions? 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
oromagi [4/5] Singularity, iLikePie5, Cookie, Speedrace
Singularity [1/5] Oromagi

Singularity
Singularity
Warren is likely mafia and is not going to help lynch his scum buddy so will say he was at a wedding when the lynch happens without him or some shit
Singularity
Singularity
Seriously supa, you knew I had a guilty result on oro and this was happening today. Oro should have replaced mharman
Singularity
Singularity
Can somebody go on DDO and ping mharman to play if he is still active there
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Lol if you really were town then you would've voted yourself
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@User_2006
Let’s go hammer him
warren42
warren42
VTL oromagi
warren42
warren42
Wylted, investigate me tonight. That will clear me (as long as you assume I'm not a godfather) and we can win this game EZ