RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
hahaha that song is so me though, good pick regardless
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
I will not justify myself to you budda.

There's nothing to justify. You want credit for a read based on something that is untrue and actually what you were doing.

and frankly never ever want to talk to you again.

Fair enough. I literally complimented you on a good read on hammer and you act like I'm making you out to be a monster because i point out ur FoS on Drafter was based off the patently untrue. 

Congrats, you got something right based off of wrong info. You can take credit for it all you want, I wouldn't want to. 

I'm not even saying I played well. Also, 

who hard townread drafter all game

This is untrue i really don't have the patience for pulling up posts. I was wrong on Hammer and you had a damn good read on that. Well done. 
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Why didn't you kill Budda last night? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
I was dead anyway. I framed you if it makes you feel better.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
Still consistently scum read him when my suspicion was on RM. Then we all hopped on his bandwagon when he claimed.

Do you and RM purposely make statements not consistent with reality?  

Post 17 DP2

Drafter: Unlike some people, I won't burden the DP with pointless stalling.

I'm Lenny Potts.

Post 20 DP2

Supa: I'm assuming town from my info I read up on. But this could be a bluff

Post 28 DP2

Supa: Hammer's reason for voting was that "my posts are toxic." That is not a viable reason to vtl someone and therefore causes Hammer to be my strongest scum. I think we have a clear lining scum here fmpov

VTL Hammer

me and rm where the ones that advocated his lynch while you still complained about hammer.

and failed in DP1 just like I failed to lynch hammer. You voted hammer yourself until he guiltied drafter and full claimed.

Post 313 DP2

Supa: For a 9 player game, having 2 cops is a pretty odd

RM claims that Lenny does not fit a cop role

Post 314 DP2

Supa: I'm trusting you that you know that Lenny does not fit the role of cop

if it weren't for me and rm, we would be screwed. 

DP1 yeah, most likely. So thanks for missing that your FoS was based off what was untrue. That really did save the game 👍

DP2 Hammer was at L-1 but nobody was advocating for him to be lynched, but me. And even i said it was stupid to hammer someone at L-1 before reaching a general agreement. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
Why didn't you kill Budda last night? 

This is exactly what I was thinking until I realized it was auto game over and it didnt matter whether I died. 

You were sus of GP like all game pretty much. Good read.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
I am not technical sorry. But I still had the right reads. Hey it is still a town dub
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@TheHammer
@Vader
Hey it is still a town dub

I don't disagree, wins a win man. You deserve credit along with RM for saving a Hammer lynch DP1. Incorrect to reality perceptions aside, saves a save.

Drafters lynch is all Hammer tho dude. That guilty saved his behind. Everybody jumped off that wagon, including myself for a short time lol. 

I never had more than my own vote to lynch Hammer after that point. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
Yep now it is on to the next mafia game. My game... I'm pretty excited to see how it goes. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Rational: tried to make me cave into your pressure and hammer [thehammer] d1

He never had more than 3/5 votes from what I recall... how were you going to hammer him? 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vader
I look forward to the game hombre 👍
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
looking forward too. just need 2 more people to sign up
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
So I was on point with the framer=john certainty too, how nice.
Danielle
Danielle
GG everyone. I was Chelsea O'Bannon, Doctor. I protected Budda NP1 and myself NP2.

NP2 was WIFOM - I figure they'd know Doc would be on Budda, so I thought they would target me (then just kill Budda the following NP).

GP ya should framed Vaarka, though I think you could have gotten Supa and  RM against me at some point assuming I was alive.

However it was an auto loss this DP for sure cuz GP fake claimed Earth's revealed role the previous day phase. @GP - Why on Earth (haha, pun intended) would you randomly out his vanilla role for no reason when the role would be revealed after 1 day...? It's not like you used it for your benefit, like faking a cop result or something. 

Anyway this was fun. The theme/ set up/ mechanics were good. I enjoyed it despite RM's outbursts. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Danielle
It was revealed because drafterman died.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Danielle
@Greyparrot
[why] would you randomly out his vanilla role for no reason when the role would be revealed after 1 day

Assumedly because it doesn't explicitly say the janitored death will be revealed on death. Just that the janitor can choose to janitor again but it will reveal the previous upon doing so. 

@GP- you GF i take it cause you were using the fake janitored claim? 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
he was john the framer as predicted.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
he was john the framer as predicted.

I'm John you Doofus

Where did he say he was a framer? And on Dp2 you changed it to the janitor is john anyways. And never once considered Gilbert for mafia despite him clearly being stated as helping Kevin clean up and frame O'Bannon for Marco Diaz death in every series synopsis. 

If i recall, it was in DP1: Framer = John, GF = Robert. Not saying John couldn't be framer. But you changed it to John being janitor DP2 AND that hasn't even been revealed by GP anyways. 

My bet is on GF cause most of Season 2 and 3 seems to revolve around hiding John's guilt, the people who work to hide it, and those who work to uncover it. Plus GF makes sense with GP claiming the janitored claim. GF + Janitor is a typical combo because the Janitor gets the claim for GF. Then GF busses janitor for extra credence. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Oh shit you right, missed that. But again, you changed that DP2. Was a decent call DP1, but I honestly disagree with that fitting via the theme. John never actually "framed" anyone. He made Danny's death look like an accident, yes. But that's not "framing" as in making someone look guily. 

Post 141 DP2

I don't think there's a framer anymore I think John's the janitor as he 'cleans up the mess' when Danny dies legally and physically.

Still think you looked at the following in the wiki synopsis and went

John eventually sets a boat on fire to create an explosion that would frame Danny's death. Unsatisfied with what she is told[Danny's death being an accident] Sally turns to family friend and retired detective Lenny Potts to privately investigate the matter.

And went, "its says "framed" therefore framer". 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
You are quite delusional, he framed Eric.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Kinda like how you went "the show is acting and script focused not storyline" and fished up Aguirre quotes when I asked you where in the script you were finding this info so I could see it too. 

Just to find out you had fished the quotes up and didn't have the script at all.

DP2

You found the aguirre sources

u backtrack and say "the script isnt important the story is". Ignoring scripts contain the whole story, plus all the speech, plus general emotions, plus more. Most of which you never see in the show. Each episodes script is basically a novel. 

You would be considered alot less toxic and scummy if you didnt pull things out of ur behind and act like the "help me! I'm being oppressed" guys from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

When you get caught BS'ing, it makes everything you say start to look suspect by consequence, basically. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
You are quite delusional, he framed Eric.

Eric O'Bannon was framed by Gilbert and Kevin...

Plot section, sub section Season 3: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodline_(TV_series)

Following Diaz's murder, Kevin seeks Roy Gilbert's help to cover up the murder. Gilbert engineers a plan that frames O'Bannon for the murder, but Kevin nearly loses his life in the process

And this is exactly why people generally ignore you. Because of this kind of stuff that makes everything else you say look suspect by consequence. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
And actually I was wrong.(see what this is, this is called ackniwledging mistakes, try it sometime.) John and Kevin actually framed Lowry for Danny's death, so I otherwise missed it and the synopsis was accurate in calling it framing. Though puzzlingly discluded who was framed despite including it in the Season 3 synopsis for Marcos Death.

I had to search "bloodline danny boat fire" to find an article that provides details. 

John and Kevin framed Lowry for Danny's death and texted Danny's girlfriend Chelsea from Danny's phone as part of the cover-up.

Note, Wayne Lowry is not Eric O'Bannon. So who is the delusional one here again?

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Lunatic
UVC

Greyparrot (4/4)- Buddamoose, SupaDudz, Greyparrot, Rational

GG

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Buddamoose
Budda I carried this game so hard you don't even have the right to look me in the eye you cop lynching scum-sider.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
You cop lynching scum-sider

Funny, I hammered Drafter. This is exactly why people think you are toxic. Because you, again, relay things that are factually inconsistent with reality. And then use that to act like, again, the "I'm being oppressed(repressed?)" guy from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Drafter and I didnt know jani role would be revealed.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot

Yeah, idk why that wasn't stated in the PM explicitly. We had it narrowed between you and Vaarka anyways, so it was GG regardless fmpov. Still, actually knowing the body would be revealed woulda been nice if I were in ur guys place 😂.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot

That explains it. That's messed up lol.