Hello Again

Author: PressF4Respect

Total: 37
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
I'm back. (Although I guess everyone has forgotten who I am by now... oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Before I explain everything, I gotta say, I miss you guys. How's life during *COUGH* *COUGH* coronavirus? Mine's is... well, it's pretty good (gives me an excuse to stay indoors all day lol). If you're wondering where I've been for the last few months (I hope at least some people have been...), in short, I took some time off for personal reasons.

To be more specific, in January (I think), my wifi went down for around a week (it didn't go down, but it was slow to the point of not being able to load anything). This period allowed me to self-reflect, as in the days prior, I had a nagging feeling that something wasn't quite right in my life (I don't know what exactly, but it might have had to do with the fact that I tended to procrastinate on many things, became generally averse to talking to other people IRL, and was somewhat overwhelmed by various academic and social pressures even before my internet went down). So I distanced myself from this site for a few months, during which I managed to get my life back in shape through external help and internal motivation, and even managed to get accepted into UofT (which I am really proud of, and surprised at the same time). I've also learned to manage my time better and space my activities throughout the day appropriately, though it might still be a while before I seriously debate again (in hindsight, starting multiple debates through a busy schedule was not the wisest decision I made lol). Also, I know that I probably blew my one and only chance to become a mod, but oh well, I'm back on this site and hope to be active again!

PS: I wonder how many conspiracy theories popped up around my disappearance lol, I hope RM's still rockin' it ;)
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
Rm left. Im glad your life is better and i never knew you, so i didnt miss you.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
Latests conspiracy theory is 5g and coronavirus. And mike flynn. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Melcharaz
Rm left
Awwwwww ;(

Im glad your life is better
Thx dude!

and i never knew you, so i didnt miss you.
Thx dude... I guess

Latests conspiracy theory is 5g and coronavirus. And mike flynn. 
Ok, got it, thx. Not really a shocker lol, but then again, what is?

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
Ok, got it, thx. Not really a shocker lol, but then again, what is?
Tesla coils
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Hey! good to see you, man.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@PressF4Respect
Here is rm's farewell

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
Thx dude! It's good to see you too! How are things in DART as of late? (Honestly, I think it's gonna be the same old good quality stuff *wink*, just as it was before lol, but I could be surprised)

Also, what was the reaction to my "disappearance", and how many juicy conspiracy theories came about from it? I am genuinely curious lol

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Melcharaz
tbh he did that every once in a while... at least until it was for real ;(

F
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@PressF4Respect

Ethang and others said nice things about ya. Ethang will be back after the 21st

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
Aye welcome back dude. What’s U of T stand for. And RM rage quit the server. Welcome back homie
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Melcharaz
I'll be sure to thank him then ;)
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
--> @oromagi
Thx dude! It's good to see you too! How are things in DART as of late? (Honestly, I think it's gonna be the same old good quality stuff *wink*, just as it was before lol, but I could be surprised)

Also, what was the reaction to my "disappearance", and how many juicy conspiracy theories came about from it? I am genuinely curious lol

I'm kind of the wrongest guy to ask because I just kind of skip over most of that stuff.  I don't even know wtf happened to Ramshutu.  I have certainly just walked away for a while on DDO.  I think the first time I didn't come back for four years. My internet got turned off and when I got it back I just stayed away for a while.   It certainly seems that the history of DDO and DART is replete with people who just vanished one day and I think most of us get the need to just walk away from it some times.  Its good to not be too dependent on any one habit but its also always good when the well-remembered return.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@PressF4Respect
Mafia is dying.  play some mafia.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@ILikePie5
Aye welcome back dude. 

Welcome back homie!
Yo, thx bro!

What’s U of T stand for
U of T stands for the University of Toronto. It's a pretty good uni (I think one of the best in Canada). 

And RM rage quit the server
Yeah, that's sad. I will really miss his eccentricity. Really spiced up the site while he was here. This site just won't be the same... ;)

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
Also, a nudist couple came and got banned.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
U of T stands for the University of Toronto. It's a pretty good uni (I think one of the best in Canada). 
Nice man! Congratulations!
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
Mafia is dying. 
Big oof.

play some mafia.
Will do that, and will hopefully be more active than before lul.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@ILikePie5
Nice man! Congratulations!
thx dude!
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Melcharaz
Also, a nudist couple came and got banned.
owo... good to know
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Welcome back to the world known as DebateArt. RM converted to Taoism and left the site. Mafia is maybe dead idrk tbh. And other than that...yea
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@oromagi
I'm kind of the wrongest guy to ask because I just kind of skip over most of that stuff.  I don't even know wtf happened to Ramshutu.  I have certainly just walked away for a while on DDO.  I think the first time I didn't come back for four years. My internet got turned off and when I got it back I just stayed away for a while.   It certainly seems that the history of DDO and DART is replete with people who just vanished one day and I think most of us get the need to just walk away from it some times.  Its good to not be too dependent on any one habit but its also always good when the well-remembered return.
Welp, it's good to know (and comforting as well) that even the best sometimes have to step away from it for a while. Anyways, how's life in Day IDK of the coronavirus?
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Vader
Welp, at least it's good to know that I didn't miss much, lol. Anyways, how's your day?
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@ILikePie5
Also, how's life? (cuz I accidentally forgot to ask earlier lol)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
Also, how's life? (cuz I accidentally forgot to ask earlier lol)
Hella chill bro. No school so no drama. Hoes been quiet. VideoGames, YouTube, and TV. Eat drink sleep. Shits hella chill
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@ILikePie5
Hella chill bro. No school so no drama. Hoes been quiet. VideoGames, YouTube, and TV. Eat drink sleep. Shits hella chill
Bro you are SO lucky, like damn. I have online classes for all 8 subjects, so that's a big oof for me
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
Bro you are SO lucky, like damn. I have online classes for all 8 subjects, so that's a big oof for me
F bro

I only had 5 classes with 2 senior releases. Got to get out of school during lunch so my day was literally from 8 AM to 12:41 PM
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Fine. Learned graphic design and started producing more music for frienfs
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@PressF4Respect
Welcome back!
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@PressF4Respect
Good on you for doing well academically and having pretty much a timetable. 

I just checked this:

Found nothing mentioning you on this one. Maybe there is stuff about you in another thread