Dying and Rising God/Jesus myth

Author: Stephen

Total: 62
RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@Stephen
If you found Jesus to be a living God, that would be a miracle right there. Then you wouldn't have any problem believing He was immaculately conceived, walked on water, etc. Right?

What should be proven is that Jesus lives right now at the moment, interacting with His creation. And that's where you come in.

You have people telling you "jump in, the water's warm". You keep asking them to prove it's warm. No, we're not going to run off to a drug store to get a thermometer. If you want to find out if the water's warm, you find out for yourself. Jump on in.

That's how silly the game is for those who insist on Christians proving that Jesus is God. You've been trying to scrutinize, and interpret various scriptures, how do you interpret this one?

Matthew 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Do you read this as directed towards you, or do you read this as a believer to do it for you?

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
If you found Jesus to be a living God,[..............................................] that would be a miracle right there.[................................................ ] .

You  are somehow of the belief that by  posting your thoughts and pointless hypothesis somehow answers the question. It doesn't. I asked you " start by proving the immaculate conception Jesus"#56  And that question was raise by your own comments.

RoderickSpode, Wrote: Sometimes these fishers of a gullible audience write books and claim to be scholars.

I responded >> "Then is all you have to do is debunk them and their claims don't you. But before you do that of course, you have to prove your own  claims first!!!
Can I suggest that you start by proving the immaculate conception Jesus, and we'll take it from their".#56

So far you have neither bothered to debunk those you have called " fishers of a gullible audience" and their audiences " gullible" and have avoided altogether the questions. 

Can you show us how you know that your god -  man Jesus was the first and only god - man to have been "conceived immaculately" and "raised from the dead" ? 

That's how silly the game is for those who insist on Christians proving that Jesus is God.

But I don't believe that I  even asked that anywhere on this thread. I doubt if I have asked that question on the entire forum.  So now you are creating a straw man  and attempting to build an argument around something I haven't even asked or said on this thread.

You've been trying to scrutinize, and interpret various scriptures, how do you interpret this one?
Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you".
Do you read this as directed towards you, or do you read this as a believer to do it for you?

Irrelevant to this thread.