Total Drama Island ENDGAME

Author: Vader

Total: 22
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Mafia Wins!
==========
Warren- You are DJ. The strong dude on the team that is basically a wuss and a soft soul, you love your bunny in the game and wear a Yamaka on your head. You honestly are a chill dude and could have won, but did really bad in a survive the killer competition. You are the DOCTOR. Each night you may visit another player. You will prevent any actions that would kill your target. You win with Town

Singularity- You are Owen- The Party Guy that farts a lot, you are the winner of S1 of the show and go on to cash in the 100k for a chance at 1M. Fun person overall, you do not have any enemies overall. You are a Cop. When you investigate someone, if they are town, they innocent, but if they mafia, they appear guilty. You win with Town

Ragnar- You are Chris McLean. The host of the show, you are an egotistical man with some fucked up intentions for the contestants. You are a VANILLA townie

LittleCookies- You are Geoff. The party dude for the game, you develop a spicy relationship with the surfer girl and it really, really, really takes off S2. You are a Vanilla Townie

User_2006- You are Duncan.The crazy deliquent who just got out of juvy, you develop a passionate relationship for Ms. CIT because she is pretty hot for some reason and because you have a soft side to you. You are a Vigilante (1x). One night, you may choose someone to shoot. You win with town

Mharman- You are Leshawna. The black girl who is big and beautiful, you are a strong women overall and carry the team to a title. You should have survived longer and I was secretly thinking you would win, but fuck man, the loser island really got you. You are a Vanilla Townie

iLikePie5- You are Gwen. The goth girl that HATES it on the damn island, you have strong feelings toward Trent and love him, until you do him dirty in S2 and honestly, fuck you. You are a Vanilla Townie
----------------
Speedrace- You are Heather. The main antagonist, you get shit on a lot for being a bitch, but you honestly deserved it taking advantage of gullible people to win. Served you right in the end. You are GODFATHER. You appear innocent to all cop searches. Win with mafia

WaterPhoenix(oromagi)- You are Lindsay. The girl that is without a doubt the hottest, but also the dumbest, you go with Heather’s devious plan and hate her after it. You are the GOON
=====================
Actions
NP1
Speed NK Ragnar
Singularity cop Water(oromagi)
Warren heal Singularity

NP2
Speed NK Pie
User_2006 shot Singularity
Warren heal Singularity
Singularity cop User_2006

NP3
Speed NK Cookie
Warren heal Singularity
Singularity cop Mharman

NP4
Speed NK Warren
Warren heal Singularity
=========================
Game MVP: Speedrace
Town MVP: Warren42
Mafia MVP: Speedrace
Least Valuable Player: User_2006
=========================
Vader
Vader
Thoughts and Comments 

Good job Speed for playing another good game of mafia. It ended up being a god save that you never targeted Singularity. I think that was a huge risk to take, and I think it ended up playing in favor. I did not like the Hated claim, as in a 9-person game, I think that heavily favors the mafia. Warren seemed to pick up on this, but no action was ever done on this. This is could be because of the other nonsense going on within town. Speed was smart in taking out veteran players versus taking out noob ones. I think Speed did a phenomenal job overall manipulating the town.

As for town,  I thought this was a winnable game in all aspects. I like Warren's strategy of protecting cop and it was utilized well, but it never went in a way to benefit the town in the game. I think all the lynches were reasonable to a certain degree. I understood the Mharman lynch, as Mharman was active during the NP's and he was lurking a lot within the game, and for the town, I would've definitely went with Mharman due to his lurking. I think that comes down to activity. I think activity did not play a huge factor, but it wasn't a huge detriment to the game. Lynches were pretty decisive overall and I don't think there was a need for deep reads, especially since we have a doctor and a cop were still alive. Singularity's move in DP1 claiming day cop is normal play from him, but I think it was a detriment and slowed down the game, especially doing it with new players. Town itself didn't play a bad game, but that leads me to this paragraph

Now a paragraph dedicated to the person I had the most issue with in this game, User_2006. How can you act this way in a game and have claimed to "read about mafia." When a cop finds a guilty read on ANYONE, that means you instantly lynch that person. If a cop is lying and he turns innocent, in a 9 player game, that "cop" is usually scum. You instantly lynch him the next DP. That's how it is. And if the person the cop investigates is lynched and is guilty, that means you have a confirmed COP in the game and a confirmed town player. They literally give up their life just to find a guilty person. To not out on that is EXTREMELY SCUM, hence why you were lynched in DP3. My issue with you was your shot. A typical 9x setup is 5 vanilla, 1 doctor, and 1 cop. I added a vigilante and then put a godfather in to replace a goon. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOOT A TOWN CONFIRMED PLAYER? This logically makes absolutely no sense and you wasted a shot that could have easily been used on a player like Speedrace, who had a fishy claim for a 9 player. Town easily could've won there. You were too pressed on Singularity and you shot him out of emotion, and not off your reads in the game. Not to mention when I gave you your role, you thought I was attacking you? I also had to explain to you various times that when I refer to your mafia character, I am not referring to you as a person. Read up on some mafia. I know this game was full of some vets, but you should've listened

Theming
The theming for Mafia v Town was Heather's alliance as mafia and the rest of camp as town
Vader
Vader
With that, I am open to feedback about this game. Please leave your comments below
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
@warren42
@Speedrace
@Singularity
@skittlez09
mafia wins
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
@Mharman
@oromagi
@User_2006
thanks for playing
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Didn’t I say send speed to the mafia U?
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I would've went that route with him but I thought he left the site for good though. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
It was obvious Speed was scum. We lost cause Mharman decided to be inactive 

skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
bruh start another this was fun 
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@User_2006
If your gun fails, telling people is a good option, even more so when you're single shot.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader
@User_2006
I think that’s an unforgiving take on a first time player. If we want people to play maf we’ve got to give people time to appreciate the dynamics which are both complex and ephemeral.  I’d encourage user to digest the critique but gloss  over the dudz’s condemnation. Some of us have been playing for years and still VIG the wrong guy
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
I originally voted for speed to go, but he seemed disinterested 
Singularity
Singularity
I believe in using the vig shot, I am not shy about it. Hitting the wrong guy is no big deal. I don't like the fact it is normal play for the big to wait until he is certain. Just take shots to narrow everybody's scum pool. Who cares if you miss. 
Singularity
Singularity
User_2006 not cooperating was a terrible ideal. I would advise him to cooperate with town and to actually place his vote. I like fourtroubles advice to people to just put your vote somewhere
Barney
Barney
-->
@oromagi
Some of us have been playing for years and still VIG the wrong guy
I would have probably shot Warren to test the bulletproof claim. Losing for town a lot faster.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
Sorry guys. I’m not joining anymore games until I am sure I can be there more often.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Speedrace
Would you mind sharing your basic thoughts on your kill methodology each NP?

Also well played. I was certain the scum was either Warren or Singularity.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Why isn't Mharman least valuable lol
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Barney
Thanks! I did you because of activity, I would've done Warren had he not claimed bulletproof. Next night I did Pie half for activity and half for game experience. Didn't do Singularity since he had already copped Water. I didn't do him before because I literally didn't consider the possibility that he was actually a cop since I thought he lied about day cop. I also kept him later because he town read me.

Did cookie because there was a small chance of User being lynched that I wanted to capitalize on and almost no doubt on cookie
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Normally I would give him some leeway, but not only did he not listen to the game itself, he was not understand overall of the game when we told him to go and read on the game. He did not ask me questions in my PM to understand the game
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@Mharman
hey man its coo 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@warren42
@Speedrace