Greyparrot
    Who would win in a cagefight?
  • Crocodile
    Crocodile avatar
    Debates: 21
    Forum posts: 1,125
    Crocodile avatar
    Crocodile
    the men loving people. simps rely on women, mgtow rely on themselves.
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Debates: 32
    Forum posts: 9,022
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    I would say MGTOW but I dont know exactly know who they are,I think most of them are just guys who have been screwed by women and/or the system(judges,divorce court,etc).

• Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 10,306
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    MGTOW demands that a woman bring something to the table. They look after their own needs first instead of being a slave to someone else. They don't allow their hormones to dictate how they should take care of themselves.
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @Greyparrot
    Thats what they say and what they live by but this isnt "naturaL" PER SAY, something must have drove them to that
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 10,306
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @Dr.Franklin
    No, it isn't "natural" if you think it's natural for men to fight each other over meaningless pussy like animals in the wild.
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @Greyparrot
    are you mgtow?

what you are describing is unfortunate natural. men kill eachother for pussy but the value of pussy is down so why fight for it?

But I was talking about being with women, that is in every animals species on earth
  • Athias
    Athias avatar
    Debates: 12
    Forum posts: 1,340
    Athias avatar
    Athias
    --> @Greyparrot
    MGTOW demands that a woman bring something to the table. They look after their own needs first instead of being a slave to someone else. They don't allow their hormones to dictate how they should take care of themselves.
    No, MGTOW demands men collectively engage in identitarian social behaviors and take a contrarian position against a media and legally-cultivated caricature of women. Women do bring something to the table--their ability to gestate. Men bring their sperm. Everything else is subject to individual nuances.

Who'd win a cage-fight? Neither. They're both--as the kids say--in their feelings.