Posts in total: 56
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    Debates: 12
    Forum posts: 1,987
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @ebuc
    So fully explain something from nothing without starting after the beginning.

I currently run with the idea of an oscillating universal sequence, in which intelligence/data is a key component. This also loosely addresses something-nothing-something as part of a sequence, but does not account for nothing-something.

As I see it, nothing-something has to be void of intelligence.....This has always been my argument.

Something-nothing -something fits nicely within the context of a finite universe, though I would question whether  this also implies that occupiable space is also finite. 
  • ebuc
    ebuc avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 809
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc
    --> @zedvictor4
    ...."So fully explain something from nothing without starting after the beginning."....

You've never heard that from me and in fact you and others have clearly stated for last 30 years that  our finite, occupied space Universe { something } is eternally existent ergo the only perpetual motion machine.

Your above proposition, ---whether you agree with or not--- is irrational, illogical and lacks common sense.

..."I currently run with the idea of an oscillating universal sequence, in which intelligence/data is a key component. This also loosely addresses something-nothing-something as part of a sequence, but does not account for nothing-something."..

Osscillations between this phase of something and another phase of something { occupied space } is still eternally existent something { occupied space }

.."As I see it, nothing-something has to be void of intelligence.....This has always been my argument."...

Ive laid out very clearly for at least 10 years not, the three primary kinds of existence, in my Cosmic Trinity.

All else is just mental masturbating mind games.  Bubble-gum for the mind, sort of like a good fictional movie.

.."Something-nothing -something fits nicely within the context of a finite universe, though I would question whether  this also implies that occupiable space is also finite. "....

There exists the macro-infinite non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds our finite, occupied space Universe. All else is mental masturbating mind games.

When you actually have any mature adult, rational, logical common sense that adds to, or invalidates my Cosmic Trinity, please share.

You, nor anyone else has done so, nor will any every do so. Cosmic laws/principles/truths are eternal.

The closet we can come to something from nothing, is my symmetrical, ---ergo pure i.e. liken to concept---  four level/lines, that, when inside-outed define the asymmetrical, four level/lines, wherein we find basis for;

outer, positive shaped, mass-attractive Gravitational Space (  ) ---metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 }---,

inside the tube resultant reality, 0,3,6,9,12,15,18, etc sine-wave /\/\/\/ patterning ---3 kinds of electron,  3 kinds of neutrino, 18 kinds of quark etc----

inner mass-dispersive Dark Energy Space )( ---metaphysical-4 { spirit-4 }----.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So went from symmetrical /\/\/\/\ to symmetrical /\/\/\/ being  inside-the-tube reality resultant of (>*< ) i  (>*<  ) { vertical cross-section of a torus } and i as metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts being outside/beyond/meta, the occupied space torus.

Yes, truly metaphysical-2, non-occupied space is outside the composite set of tori as Universe, but for this example I only include metaphysical-1,  i

• zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @ebuc
    So fully explain something from nothing ( in a language that idiots like me can comprehend), without starting after the beginning.

Your personal hypothesis is what it is and has probably perplexed people for the last thirty years.

And cosmic trinities abound, but are always based upon something.
  • ebuc
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc
    --> @zedvictor4
    ..."So fully explain something from nothing ( in a language that idiots like me can comprehend), without starting after the beginning."...

z4, your still playing immature mind games.

how many times do I have to repeat to you over the last year or more, that, You've never heard that from me and in fact you and others have clearly stated for last 30 years that  our finite, occupied space Universe { something } is eternally existent ergo the only perpetual motion machine.

Something { occupied space  } cannot come from nothing { true non-occupied space }.

PLease get off the drugs long enough to open your eyes, ears and mind to rational, logical common sense truths.

There is only one Cosmic Trinity by me and Ive attached various labels that seperates it from all others. Your closed/dens mindless ego prevents you from being able to make rational, logical common sense between various Cosmic Trinities.  Get off the drugs, your mind will work better.
  • zedvictor4
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4 avatar
    zedvictor4
    --> @ebuc
    Nope....That's because of your own ego based mind games.

Sometimes there are rare flashes of clarity.

Nonetheless, your hypothesis (if it is seriously meant ) starts after the beginning.....Which just won't do.

And as you can see I am still undecided....Troll, Nutcase or Genius?
  • ebuc
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc avatar
    ebuc
    --> @zedvictor4
    Something { occupied space  } cannot come from nothing { true non-occupied space }.

When you actually have any signifcantly relevant evidence, much less a proof that invalidates my given above please share.

You have no,t because, you do not have any.  Your ego based mind games have led you to false beliefs in immature irrational, illogical concepts.

My ego has led to absolute and relative truths based on observation, rational, logical common sense conclusions, some of which or intuitive/speculative.