voting by mail should be implemented nationwide

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 63
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
They also have access to the list of people that moved out of state but never requested to be removed from the voting rolls (like that happens alot)

They have access to every illegal alien deported and know they can use their fake SSN info to manufacture ballots by request. These are people not anywhere near the polling places and the officials know it but do nothing. It's not just dead people either, they check the list of elderly and if they missed 3 or 4 election cycles after a certain age, they can relatively safely use their info to manufacture ballots without being detected for fraud.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@PressF4Respect
the link you provided did not say why they didn't have i.d., what "not readily available" ment and much other context that would be needed for me to take it seriously.

I don't know what each state's driver's license programs are like, so I wouldn't be able to answer this conclusively.
let me rephrase, have you ever learned something on your own, aka self taught?  could someone self learn to drive or someone else teach them how to without actually getting a license? 

According to an AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety study, “18.2% of fatal crashes involved a driver who was unlicensed or invalidly licensed; these crashes resulted in the deaths of 21,049 people.”

“Studies indicate that about 75 percent of problem drivers continue to drive regardless of the sanctions imposed, which include administrative action to remove their privilege to drive and criminal penalties such as fines and incarceration.”

I find your faith in the government disturbing.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
This mail-in voting issue is almost exactly the same issue as amnesty. The Democrats will claim Trump is against amnesty for illegal invaders when he has clearly stated often many times that he would support amnesty if he could ensure a secure border first.

Democrats clearly do not want to horsetrade which means they either are dogmatically opposed to any form of security on the border or at the polling booths or they are pretending to actually care about amnesty and mail-in ballots purely as a political club to beat Trump over the head knowing they would never actually pass such legislation.

Either scenario is a pure garbage Democrat position and inherently unAmerican.

Government should be serving the people. Government should not be serving the Government.