Author: Lucky

Read-only
Total: 220
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@coal
Thank you for reminding me.  I almost forgot that you were the lynch before Ragnar's bullshit.  
It was actually after. It's part of my case against you, when I talk about how you were vying for the easiest mis-lynch despite multiple times saying I was a town read, or that I wasn't the day's lynch lol
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Lunatic
That plus you already admitted you thought he was town when you voted him. 
That is a fucking lie.  I said that I don't see a way to read Zaradi's behavior other than as scum since it seems like he was caught.  I am, however, now less sure in light of what you have done while he was at L-1 to make yourself look super-pro town just like you did right after Ragnar "claimed" when he was at L-1 ... presumably because you knew where that was going.  

I am getting the feeling now that we just repeated history.  This is now the second time you've been crying "LOOK HOW PRO TOWN I AM GUYS!!!!" before a decisive action.  

If Zaradi flips town I am VTLing you for death tomorrow.  Realize that. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
That plus you already admitted you thought he was town when you voted him. 
That is a fucking lie.  I said that I don't see a way to read Zaradi's behavior other than as scum since it seems like he was caught.

Let me qoute youIf Zaradi hadn't replaced out, I would probably have continued to defend him because I did not then and do not now see how an informed player does what he did.

If you would still defend his actions you still think he is town... You were defending him but also making it look like you were willing to lynch him prior to this as well. You have always opted to settle for going with the flow even if it's against your town read. You did the same thing to me the second I looked like a convienent mislynch oppertunity in DP1.

I am, however, now less sure in light of what you have done while he was at L-1 to make yourself look super-pro town just like you did right after Ragnar "claimed" when he was at L-1 ... presumably because you knew where that was going.  
Again, you act like the case on Ragnar was way more rock solid than it actually was. I never pretended it was rock solid evidence he was scum, but tenatively agreed it was the best option at that time. When a power role claims in an open set up you unvote. The fact that you did not immediately do that and continued to role fish was inherently scummy.

If Zaradi flips town I am VTLing you for death tomorrow.  Realize that. 
This is a meaningless threat, you were always willing to vote me lol. You will go with whatever lynch you think is easiest. You've proven this time and time again.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Btw it is pretty convenient Coal posts again immediately after warren hammers. I have the feeling he was just waiting around to bring up final statements of "is zaradi is town TUF is scum" As if I was the only one on the lynch lol. I didn't even lead this lynch lol. And if we were wrong, we were wrong for the right reasons, because what zaradi did was very anti-town. Coal has the worst reason for voting Zaradi/speed than literally anyone on the wagon, since he still actually town-read him. 
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@Lunatic
You are deliberatley misreading what I wrote and it is transparent based on what the very quote you linked.  

I town read him then and my town read on him didn't change until he replaced out.  Then, it changed.  But now, it sure as fuck looks like you think he is going to flip town and are trying to pivot against me.  

I suppose that's because perhaps I've been on you in the past and you know I'm coming after you if he flips town?  
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
You are deliberatley misreading what I wrote and it is transparent based on what the very quote you linked. I town read him then and my town read on him didn't change until he replaced out.  Then, it changed.  But now, it sure as fuck looks like you think he is going to flip town and are trying to pivot against me.  
If you are willing to defend someone then you think they are town, else why would you do it? The problem is, that it is already extremely obvious that you were supporting the idea that zaradi was town even before you voted. Your willingness to actually lynch him makes no sense in conjunction to anything you've said about him. It's either distancing or opportunistic, and doesn't look good no matter how you look at it.

I suppose that's because perhaps I've been on you in the past and you know I'm coming after you if he flips town?  
Again, meaningless threat. You've advocated my mis-lynch already and were already in the position of wanting to lynch me today before everything came out about zaradi.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
Unfortunately your threat to lynch me is poorly substantiated. You had nothing in DP1, and you have nothing now. If we are wrong about Zaradi, what is your case gonna be based solely on that? Ignoring you were also wrong on him but in a worse way since you defended him the whole day phase and still went through with it?
 I on the other hand have compiled loads of behavioral evidence that suggests your actions are scum motivated. I am not afraid of being mis-lynched either, and will not back out of the game the way zaradi did. I'll fight it tooth and nail, assuming anyone buys anything you have to say to begin with. It will really come down to oro and sui. If they wanna be brick walls and sheep next day phase or substantiate their own opinions. We shall see.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
I'm sorry!!!! GAH

I'm vanilla townie
Lucky
Debates: 0
Lucky
Official Vote Count

Speedrace [4]: Lunatic (36), Danielle (39), coal (153), warren42 (202),
coal [0]:
warren42 [0]:
Danielle [0]:
Lunatic [0]:
sui_generis [0]:
oromagi [0]:

Not Voting [3]: Speedrace, sui_generis, oromagi

With 7 in play, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends at 11:00pm EST Wednesday, May 27th.

Speedrace has been lynched. He was a vanilla townie. Night actions are due in 24 hours. No more talking.
Lucky
Debates: 0
Lucky
-->
@coal
Second, I NEED A RULING ON WHETHER PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST GAME RELEVANT CONTENT outside of this thread.

- Do not talk about this game while it is ongoing outside of the threads that I have created for this game. Do not discuss other ongoing games in this thread.
If somebody has been posting game-relevant content outside the thread, pm me the details.