Who do you hope wins the Federal Election?

Author: Trent0405

Total: 38
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Vader
Trump hires well rounded people around him. He surrounds himself with the right people. Trump has been a great president for his term. Democrats will take the Coronavirus and twist it into a Conservative thing
which "right" people are those? The nepotism that sees him hire he massively unqualified family members? The host of people who he's hired, then fired because they were terrible? One of the main feature of the current administration has been historic levels of turnover and constant in fighting and back biting. 

He hasn't surrounded himself with the right people. He has turned the white house into a reality show where everyone has to fight each other and suck up to trump. He is a disaster of a president. And democrats don't have to "twist" anything about the corona virus disaster. Trumps actions have killed 10's of thousands of americans.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@HistoryBuff
His action haven't killed anyone. The coronavirus killed those people. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Vader
His action haven't killed anyone. The coronavirus killed those people. 
ok. but that's a bit like a teacher saying "i didn't kill the kid, the cracker he was choking on did. I just sat there and laughed at him". Technically the teacher didn't kill the kid, but they are damn sure responsible. 

he knew about the virus. We was warned repeatedly. He chose to do nothing for weeks while other countries got ready. That inaction lead to deaths of thousands, maybe 10's of thousands.

So yes, corona virus killed them. But his actions (or lack thereof) allowed the corona virus to spread as badly as it has.

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Trent0405
if Biden is a rascist and a rapist then so is Trump.
I recall Trump bragging about black unemployment, saying they played a huge role in building the country, etc. When has he ever had such nice things to say about whitey?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Trump is racist toward whites obviously.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Oh that must be it!

Hey... wait a second. You can’t be racist to whitey! We have political power.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Had. Orange is the new white.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
I will vote Trump if Biden is the nominee, but I won't go out of my way to promote him. It's just the lesser of two evils.