Stephen has stolen my idea that Lucifer is Jesus. I am here to reclaim it.

Author: RationalMadman

Read-only
Total: 43
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

The absolute lying backpedaling Coward  That is Fauxlaw Trying Desperately To Be Cleaver 

You forum title:

Stephen has stolen my idea that Lucifer is Jesus. I am here to reclaim it.

You #1 post

Lucifer is Jesus, if you go back to my threads such as this:
(1) I have "stolen" nothing .

(2) Here is my thread titled simply Jesus & Lucifer. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4216-lucifer-and-jesus?page=1 (thank you for plugging it)

(3) I put two biblical verses side by side like this> 

"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! "Isaiah 14:12 <<, this is Lucifer by all accounts. 

Jesus said  >>>"I am  the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.(Revelation 22:16)…

......    and the I asked " Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.? We are never allowed to forget that  Jesus was with god from the beginning, as was  Lucifer Satan /devil serpent, where he was also known as the Word. John 1"

(4) Nowhere have I claimed Jesus is Lucifer

(5) My thread only  asked  "" Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.? <<<<<< .

(6) The ages old theory of Jesus being Lucifer is not new  or the exclusive the brainchild of Rational Madman.

(7) If you fauxlaw, believe that the "Lucifer is Jesus" theory is the first and the sole and exclusive  theory of  Rational Madman then you are as unbalanced as the person who also wrote this theory>>>>

Added03.01.19

THIS ,  >>>>>       “the fact God rapes Mary to create Jesus and she issupposed to feel blessed for it”

“If you fuck with God's way, you're just burnt to crisp andnever heard of again (even your soul).”

“ So Satan called on a human version of Judea (Judas)that he'd implanted into Jesus' life ready to deploy if shit hit the fan andJudas, being loyal to the 'real god' did as he was told.”

led to this>>>>>>        “This led to what we now know as Islam.”, according to Rational Madman 

And once again, I thank you for plugging my thread .

Author:Stephen,8 days ago
Added05.18.20 11:38AM

Jesus & Lucifer. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4216-lucifer-and-jesus?page=1 (thank you for plugging it)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU STOLE MY CONCEPT AND OTHERS OF JESUS BEING ALLAH GOD!:  “ I have even evolved the theory far more, understanding that Lucifer/Jesus is also Allah, …….. “

How dare you take my proposition, and many others upon this topic as well, where we have biblically proposed and proven that Jesus is also Allah! You therefore are inspired by my biblical knowledge, and by many others in this respect, where obviously you can’t be inspired by your own in making this conclusion yourself, but to only copy mine, and the many others, that have come to this conclusion that Jesus is Allah before you did!  

For the sake of your further embarrassment, and the least of which, I want you to apologize to me in front of the membership for being inspired by me and others in our conclusions that Jesus, is in fact, the Islamic God named Allah that you obviously stole from us in our many posts over the years upon this topic!  

BEGIN:

O dreary, deary DEARY,  me!  So the claim made by the great wordsmith  Rational Madman in this link below  are not original either then Brother?

I explain: #1

Topic's author
"The following works are not open source, they are property of Rational Madman and posted here copying from his Google Docs. If you copy paste this as your own work, you are using original ideas that time-stamps WILL disprove in the long-run as you won't have the Google doc created before RM.

Through his connections, the ghost of Jesus got hold of a guy/girl warlock/witch-type spirit who could enable him to project his voice and even to completely possess, at times, the man named Muhammad (selected carefully as he was already prone by brain chemistry to instability, which like Jedi Mind Trick makes him a very easy target as he's weak-minded in the first place). This led to what we now know as Islam.

O deary, deary O DEARY ME!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
you might steal it.

And are you suggesting that I have stolen something from yourself or RationalMadman?  If so , what was it that I stole from you or s/he?

And for the life of me I just don't see how you manage to keep missing this princess.>>>>

" Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.? We are never allowed to forget that  Jesus was with god from the beginning, as was  Lucifer Satan /devil serpent, where he was also known as the Word. John 1"

Here is the link to the thread in question, https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4216-lucifer-and-jesus?page=1     go read the question I posed

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
In my theory Satan isn't Lucifer and Jesus isn't God.

Your theory is that Lucifer is Jesus is (voice of)  Muhammad,  inventor of Islam, whose god is Allah

RationalMadman wrote: "Through his connections, the ghost of Jesus got hold of a guy/girl warlock/witch-type spirit who could enable him to project his voice and even to completely possess, at times, the man named Muhammad (selected carefully as he was already prone by brain chemistry to instability, which like Jedi Mind Trick makes him a very easy target as he's weak-minded in the first place). This led to what we now know as Islam".https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1420-rms-story-of-lucifer

I am sure that went down well with the Christian community here?  You must have sent them into a tail spin. I bet there was a frenzy of complaints and objections, to your claim, wasn't there?   I bet they didn't let up on you did they? I bet they soon put you right and shot fkn great holes in your theory that Jesus the Jew, born of the Royal house of King David spoke through Muhammad  the great prophet of the Islamic god Allah.

I bet they bombarded your thread with hateful derogatory comments and  simply for having a different opinion to them. Shame on them , eh.  Lets read some of those hateful and derogatory comments shall we>>>>> #1

Where as I didn't even pose a theory or even make a claim unless of course,  you consider asking a question to be the same as making a claim.  This is what I wrote:

Stephen wrote:   #1

OT. Isaiah 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! 

Jesus (their god) also says of himself

"I am  the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.” (Revelation 22:16)…

Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.? We are never allowed to forget that  Jesus was with god from the beginning, as was  Lucifer Satan /devil serpent, where he was also known as the Word. John 1

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Stephen
And are you suggesting that I have stolen something from yourself or RationalMadman?  If so , what was it that I stole from you or s/he?
I hadn't given any thought to that. Why? Do you feel guilty about something?

Someone actually did try to steal one of my tires off of my truck the other night. Any connection to that and your question (in regards to myself)?

And for the life of me I just don't see how you manage to keep missing this princess.>>>>      
Well sir (I'm secure enough in my manhood not to feel I need to try and emasculate an obvious male on a discussion forum by calling them princess, etc.), I'm afraid that if you don't get it now, you probably never will.

" Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.? We are never allowed to forget that  Jesus was with god from the beginning, as was  Lucifer Satan /devil serpent, where he was also known as the Word. John 1"

Here is the link to the thread in question, https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4216-lucifer-and-jesus?page=1     go read the question I posed
Irrelevant!

Oh great, now you got me stealing one of your signature phrases.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
I hadn't given any thought to that. Why? Do you feel guilty about something?
You have hit the buffers haven't you. Both massive feet in your gummy mouth.

You suggested I may steal something from you yet offer absolutely no reason why you should even think this about me. This is you're pathetic comment , isn't it?  >>>>>>   " If I say something interesting, you might steal it."#8 <<<<<<<<<    What ever have I said or done to have  caused you to believe that I might or would "steal from you"? 

Are you agreeing with accusation in the title of this thread?  Did you even read the accusation, that was so easily debunked by your own scripture . Not to mention that the forum coward fauxlaw blew this  very silly and wild accusation clean out of the water with his first post on the matter.#24 <<<<< try reading it. 

If I say something interesting, .

There is absolutely no danger of you doing that,is there. There have been clowns in their embryonic stages of development that can and have produced two word sentences that are more captivating and interesting than anything that you will ever live to produce. You are no good on your own are you? Not now  you are dealing now with person, indeed persons, who can think for themselves for a change and not the  fawning sycophants that you are used to preaching and lying  to.

You keep missing this petal, In Bold, just for you.

And thank you for plugging my thread, again.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As you can see, RATIONALMADMAN stole my concept of Jesus is Allah in my post #30! I have touted that concept for over 30 years, and he must have seen one of my dissertations upon this topic on the internet.  How dare he steal from me, and not give me credit, or at least tell where he got this inspiration from, which was me, in the same vein as he is accusing you regarding Jesus and Lucifer!

Rationalmadman is a "copy-cat" poster!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen,
As you can see, RATIONALMADMAN stole my concept of Jesus is Allah! I have touted that concept for over 30 years, and he must have seen one of my dissertations upon this topic on the internet!  How dare he steal from me, and not give me credit, or at least tell where he got this inspiration from, which was me, in the same vein as he is accusing you regarding Jesus and Lucifer!

Rationalmadman is a "copy-cat" poster!

First of all Brother I will correct that for you , if I may.

Rational madman is a Plagiarizing "copy-cat" poster!

I have read all 4 of those links provided by the great Plagiarizing "copy-cat" poster RationalMadman and the odd thing  is, is that they do not prove his own claim that his work is original or that he was first to suggest the Jesus is Lucifer theory! 

What one of  those links - His links - does prove is that he has clearly plagiarized your own work Brother and attempted to pass it off as his own hard work and years of  research.     And the best part about it all for me, is that the gullible RoderickSpodes of the forum   have fallen for it and attempted to make use of it in attacking me  as some type of thief!  You couldn't make it up. 

Topic's author
#1 "The following works are not open source, they are property of Rational Madman and posted here copying from his Google Docs. If you copy paste this as your own work, you are using original ideas that time-stamps WILL disprove in the long-run as you won't have the Google doc created before RM.

Through his connections, the ghost of Jesus got hold of a guy/girl warlock/witch-type spirit who could enable him to project his voice and even to completely possess, at times, the man named Muhammad (selected carefully as he was already prone by brain chemistry to instability, which like Jedi Mind Trick makes him a very easy target as he's weak-minded in the first place). This led to what we now know as Islam.
I notice not  single one of the  gullible RoderickSpodes of the forum has even taken up the challenge to counter and debunk  Rational Madman on his thread that makes these sacrilegious claims   here >>https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1420-rms-story-of-lucifer

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

I am happy to be corrected by you in me forgetting to use the appropriate additional word of "Plagiarizing " which further describes the neophyte RationalMadman so perfectly.  

RationalMadman's cohort in crime, the ever so biblically ignorant RogerSpode, is a "follower" in instead of leading the pack. I can't count the times that he has run away from my biblical axioms in discussion, where at one point, I almost had to hire a secretary to try and keep track of his ungodly runaway actions.

I know it doesn't bother you as much, but I cannot believe the "plethora" of pseudo-christians within this forum!  It is like Satan Himself has told this element that DEBATEART is your new home.  BLASPHEME!

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are an interesting poster. I agree with you that there are many parallels between Jesus and Allah.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I take back that you copied me, you came to the conclusion yourself most likely. You and Brother Thomas have shown your own ways of concluding things I claimed, in this thread. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
I take back that you copied me,

I accept your apology. Thank you.

Now do yourself a big  favor RationalMadman and ask moderation to close and lock this thread as you have now apologized for making a false allegation against me. Causing others to consider me a plagiarizing "thief" and post derogatory comments about me.

you came to the conclusion yourself most likely

You really have not understood at all what I wrote have you?  I didn't come to any conclusion I only asked a question and made not a single claim. I posted two biblical verses side by side where one appears to confirm the "Lucifer is Jesus" theory,  biblically.

I am still patiently waiting  a response from the Christian community here. I have to say, they seem very reluctant to explain away the conclusion that  many scholars and theologians - before you -  have come to concerning the " Lucifer is Jesus"  theory.

just to remind you, this is what I actually wrote:

" Could it really be that Lucifer is just another name for Jesus of which he had many.? We are never allowed to forget that  Jesus was with god from the beginning, as was  Lucifer Satan /devil serpent, where he was also known as the Word. John 1"

Here is the link to the thread in question, https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4216-lucifer-and-jesus?page=1   

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode wrote: If I say something interesting you might steal it. #8

RoderickSpode then wrote how did it allstart?   Did you start by stealing your classmate's showand tell ideas in the second grade? What? #10

Stephen wrote: And are you suggesting that I have stolen something from yourself or RationalMadman?  If so ,what was it that I stole from you or s/he? #23

SPODE  then decided to back-peddle on his blatant lies and deny that he was accusing me of stealing someone else’s work, and “ idea”

RoderickSpodeI hadn't given any thought to that.Why? Do you feel guilty about something? #35

Do any of these theist ever  keep up with their own comments, lies , contradictions and double standards? 

AND To the embarrassment of SPODE,  RationalMadman made an apology for his accusation against me. To which I gave him credit with a thumbs up.

RationalMadman wrote:  Stephen, I take back that you copied me, you came to the conclusion yourself most likely. or