oro - block pie
Pie - jail cookie (failed)
Warren - hide behind pie
Ragnar - watch cookie
i see how it is ;p 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I had a feeling Warren would hide behind Pie due to the banter they had with each other. We ultimately did a Pie NK due to his unruly suspicion leading him to most likely be a power role since he went unclaimed, but 99% of people had a power role so
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
My thoughts on balance:

Most of the town roles functioned as double-edged swords with potential positive utility and potential negative utility.

Hider - Had the potential to prevent a kill, also had the potential to give mafia an extra kill (which is what ended up happening, meaning the hider was way weaker than a vanilla).

Roleblocker - Could have prevented a kill, also could have blocked a townie from saving the day (ended up doing neither of these things and affected the game as much as a vanilla).

Jailkeeper - Inherently designed as a double-edged role and treated as such in the balance considerations.

Suicide Bomber - Do I even need to explain how this could have gone horribly wrong for town? Even if they hit scum an SB is way weaker than a 1x vig and people rarely say 1x vigs are OP...

The strongest role in the game for either side was the watcher. In fact the whole balance was built around the watcher and the role copy. With such a small group and the mafia visiting up to three players a night the watcher had a significant chance of catching scum directly (and actually did so NP 1), plus if people were actually playing the game watcher could be used to confirm roles.

The role copy/role cop team on the other hand in a role madness game like this allowed the scum a variety of options for roles to pick up while town already had so many double-edged roles to deal with.

Since none of you really played after DP 1 I consider this setup to still be entirely untested.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
It was obvious Oro wasn’t scum after no one quick hammered. Which made Oro town. Town just some morons
Well it was fairly obvious, but it was MYLO and our goal was to put pressure on the town so they'd be forced to vote.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
Dude I don't know how else to explain this to you.

If oro and speed vote for one another and everyone else checks in, one of them is mafia.

You're saying that when that happened oro was automatically cleared.

That's false.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
You're saying that when that happened oro was automatically cleared.
Did you read the rest of the post as to why after the establishment that one of em was scum why Oro wasn’t? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Well it was fairly obvious, but it was MYLO and our goal was to put pressure on the town so they'd be forced to vote.
Ya kinda annoying. If I make it to DP3 I generally can point to scum pretty easily.