At your next party, strip naked for Jesus’ spirit coming over you, praise!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 35
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Intelligence_06

Intelligence_06,

YOUR MISINFORMED QUOTE: " ....  the purpose of christianity. It is not to bring evil into this world."

When Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, created EVIL in the first place, then it is obviously the purpose of Christianity to bring EVIL into the world!    "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7 KJV). Remember this revealing Bible passage: “EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). Therefore, Every word includes the words that Jesus created EVIL!  Do you want to call Jesus a LIAR in this respect, like Tradesecret did on one occasion where he called Jesus' Triune Doctrine a LIAR, therefore committing the dreadful Unpardonable Sin? 

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@BrotherDThomas
What better way to stand out, and for Christian men to possibly “stand up” at a party you’re going to attend, is for the Christian to strip naked in the spirit of our Yahweh/Jesus God as exemplified by Paul, aka, Saul,  in the following scripture:
Pardon me, but I think you have a minor error. The Saul in 1 Samuel was not called Paul. It was the Saul in Acts who was also called Paul (don't quote me on this, but if I recall correctly, Paul was the Greek translation of Saul).
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@SirAnonymous

SirAnonymous,

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Okay, so Paul was the NT Saul's Roman name, not his Greek name. Thanks for linking that, BrotherD!

316 days later

drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
BrotherDthomas is hilarious im pretty sure he doesnt agree with what he says but its funny.