Misuse of the word "religion"

Author: RoderickSpode

Total: 31
RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@ludofl3x

Do you not recognize scale? One quote from someone attributing some act of terror (that they committed) to atheism does not equal the Crusades, 9/11, plane hijacking, Irish sectarian violence for decades. But have at it, we'll discuss the specifics. 
Communist atheist atrocity equals (and probably surpasses) 9/11 and TSI. And in a much shorter period of time.

The problem is simple. Every charge atheists make towards the religious and theists, they have their own equivalent.

I'm not sure what you think I'm implying. I've xplicitly said that the Crusades were mandated using holy orders from the Papacy, whatever the real reasons were, that's what farmers who were conscripted to those wars were told: you have to go because Jesus says he needs your help to kill the non-believer. If you clarify what you think I'm implying, I can address.

The argument you seem to be making involves what people say.  Thus the "were told" statement.

So, I want to see quotes that proves your point (whatever that is). Not what you imagine was being told, or some fantasy paraphrasing.