Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 126
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
what would they protest?
That Islam is not compatible with western society for a start.
so you are arguing that people should protest based on bigotry that isn't true?

No. I did say people should protest that Islam is not compatible with western society for a start.

I agree. And in this case the message should have been that mass illegal immigration and Islam is not compatible with western society.
i see. so you want mass racism. gotcha. well, no thanks. 

No. And I don't understand how you can actually read what I wrote and then rewrite what I have clearly wrote to able you to respond to something that I haven't wrote. 

No.  Islam.
well that would be wildly illegal. you want to ban religions? you want government to decide what religious beliefs are good and bad? That is a horrible idea. 

No. I want it banned publicly and all mosques shut down and all known radicals expelled to their country of origin where they can hate the west from a distance and preach and pray about what they like and to whom they like. But I know that won't happen. I would also like Islam to reform but I know that cannot ever happen.

I notice you left out the Black on Black murders happening  ever day in Sadiq Khan's London. 
why would I include something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic?

Black on Black murders are just as unjust and illegal as a white man murdering a black man. Or do you know something that I do not.   Is a black man killing a black man some how less unlawful and the effects less devastating for the relatives of said dead black man killed by another black man?

We are talking about systemic racism and the fight against it.

I thought we were talking about the riots that some are calling peaceful protests caused by an incident where a black man was murdered by a white man and the chaos that has followed.

why don't we bring up public drunkenness too
Was the Black Man who was murdered by the white man  murdered for being drunk? 

since you want to talk about irrelevant other forms of crime. 

No.  I was talking about unlawful killings where in one case the result is country and world wide riots, protests and demonstrations, where property is vandalised or burned to the ground, wide spread looting and people harmed,  and the other there is total silence as was in  the case of Lee Rigby  & little   Emily Jones murdered in broad daylight by people NOT WHITE!

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Stephen
Democrats thrive on hypocrisy. No riots on blacks killing whites or blacks killing whites. But the second a white person kills a black person, it’s racism. They act as if they care about black people when in reality, black people are the enemies of themselves.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ILikePie5
I feel for America. I really do. 

I am hopeful for America that  The Donald will be  overwhelmingly re-elected.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Stephen
I am hopeful for America that  The Donald will be  overwhelmingly re-elected.
He will. People are afraid to say they like Trump. Happened in 2016, happening now. There’s a reason why I stay quiet about my support for him. People will come out for him on Election Day.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
The party of brown-shirted, violent Marxists must be defeated for America to remain free.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ILikePie5
I see it like this, blacks killing blacks or whites is because of faceless oppression and racism, when the murder has a face that you can riot on.  Chicago had another record murder weekend but where those take place there's probably not much to steal and it's blacks killing blacks.  The gist of it is, it's someone else's fault, the blame game if you will.  They rarely march out the one who messed up as a younger person, served time but then turned their life around and is the envy of many from every walk of life.  I hear neurosurgeon isn't exactly an easy career.  The success stores have to be dismissed in lieu of the victim mentality.

there are evil people, no job is immune from them.