Author: RoderickSpode

Total: 99
RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@ethang5
Welcome back Ethan.

I just had a weird thought. I wonder if they're any Christians devious enough to pose as a pseudo Freedom From Religion Foundation type atheist activist group, with the intention of making American atheist activists look like a Pol Pot regime?
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

I have waited 6 weeks for for ETHANG5 to return, and since his arrival, you are now safe to having the elusive #1 status of being the most biblically ignorant pseudo-christian on DEBATEART Religion forum! This is because as I have explicitly shown before, and how I will blatantly show in the near future, like I have done already today, Jesus and I will always make ETHANG5 the #1 most Biblically ignorant pseudo-christian on DEBATEART Religion Forum, bar none!!!

SIDEBAR:  You obviously helped  ETHANG5 upon his extended vacation of 6 weeks by going to his class entitled: HOW TO RUN AWAY FROM DISTURBING BIBLICAL AXIOMS! You obviously passed ETHANG5's class by becoming MIA to my 5 posts directed to you, and that you remain silent upon to save face!  :(

Seriously, do you think ETHANG5 will have the balls to actually post a thread with his return, or will he just hide in threads of others, as usual, in not giving any meaningful input to said threads other than to troll it in the name of Satan?  My sword is sharpened, therefore, let the godly bloodletting begin in his behalf, praise!

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Welcome back Ethan.
Thanks Rod.

I just had a weird thought. I wonder if they're any Christians devious enough to pose as a pseudo Freedom From Religion Foundation type atheist activist group, with the intention of making American atheist activists look like a Pol Pot regime?
Of course not. That sort of derangement seems to be reserved for atheists. But though that may have been Dee Dee's original intent, it's obvious that he got lost somewhere in the mime and it has now developed into a personality disorder. Funny thing is, the shtick has trapped him and he can no longer be a normal person.

Remember Andy Kaufman from "Taxi"? Same thing happened to him. But your " weird thought" is telling. How an atheist could be this invested in what he says is an imaginary story is indicative of the emptiness of atheism.

Good thread.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the number one Bible ignorant  pseudo-christian on DEBATEART,

Why am I not surprised in your wishful thinking post of my alleged modus operandi? As usual, the only thing that you can do is to purport what you think others have turned into so you have an erroneous excuse to run away from our damaging logical posts to you. LOL.  Case in point, my following post to you, which will be only one of many in addressing your outright biblical ignorance, which keeps you at the status of being the #1 biblical fool, is listed below:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4329-the-free-will-omniscience-dilemma?page=1&post_number=11

Got your latest pair of running shoes on? Hurry, RUN! lol The membership is watching!

I am going to have so much fun with your bible ignorance at your expense again, thank you ethang5 andJesus, praise!

NEXT?

RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@ethang5
Of course not. That sort of derangement seems to be reserved for atheists. But though that may have been Dee Dee's original intent, it's obvious that he got lost somewhere in the mime and it has now developed into a personality disorder. Funny thing is, the shtick has trapped him and he can no longer be a normal person.

Remember Andy Kaufman from "Taxi"? Same thing happened to him. But your " weird thought" is telling. How an atheist could be this invested in what he says is an imaginary story is indicative of the emptiness of atheism.

Good thread.

Thanks Ethan.

Yeah, his schtick doesn't allow for much valuable conversation since it's only relying on entertainment value. Once that's completely gone,
then there's nothing left. At least a militant atheist can state their claim without having to rely on statements meant solely for humor. Unfortunately most militant atheists are closed minded. But at least they don't have to pretend to be a follower of someone they also claim to be a serial killer.

As far as Andy Kaufman, I don't know much about him, other than his infamous encounter with Jerry "The King" Lawler. From your description of him, I wonder if the same thing happened to Paul Reubens (Pee Wee Herman)?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@RoderickSpode
In a way, it did, but Paul inadvertantly broke character when he was caught in that movie theater playing with himself. And as you can see with Dee Dee, breaking character seems to be their worst fear. Dee Dee's posts appear to be Pee Wee's equivalent of, "I know you are, but what am I?"

It would be funny for longer if we were all still 13.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethong5,

Addressing your post #53 where you once again unknowingly embarrass yourself. :(

YOUR ERRONEOUS QUOTE AGAIN: "Dee Dee doesn't answer questions K_Michael. He's too far gone into his parody. Sort of like an atheist who starts to actually believe in the flying spaghetti monster."

Unfortunately for you, and at your included expense, I did answer the Hell Bound Atheist K_Michael in my posts 54 and 56 within this thread, and that you RAN AWAY from since they included you! Whats new? NOTHING! LOL!

YOUR QUOTE OF CONTRADICTION:  "Christianity isn't his religion, silliness is. As for lying, since he is his own moral standard, he simply judges it as good when he does it.

As shown ad infinitum, I am more Christian than you will ever be, whereas one example is myself having to correct your BIBLE STUPID Devil Speak subsequent to you posting contradictions to Jesus' inspired words! You accomplish this act so often, that I may have to get an 18 year old secretary to help me keep abreast of your myriad of infractions!

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU HAVE EMBARRASSING DONE AS WELL:  "Dee Dee, you managed to get yourself banned while I was away. Want to bet you'll repeat your history?

YES, I will get banned again because Jesus said there would be times like this: "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved." (Matthew 10:22).  Unfortunately for you, your "extended time out" was !!!6 WEEKS!!! where you must have really pissed off the moderators, as usual, where your Devil Speak must have really went over the line! I wonder what Jesus thought of you for embarrassing Him and Christianity, of which, you too will get banned again in the name of Satan.

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Dee Dee, you managed to get yourself banned while I was away. Want to bet you'll repeat your history?

YES, I will get banned again because Jesus said....
Lol. Nothing Jesus said will cause you to get banned genius. But it's good to know that the one thing you aren't deluded about is your future ride in the party van.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee, I see you're now spamming the same link in all your posts.

Aren't you going off message? Were is your template? Are you tired of claiming you've bible slapped someone? Lol.

Where is your dedication? Your compulsion?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
There is no "next" for you homer.

You can't address the questions put to you, so you repeat spam. I knew you'd abandon your silly shtick.

You're even posting a link to a different thread in this one. How lame is cross thread contamination? Why can't you just post in that thread? Hypocrite much?

Bye, bye Dee Dee. When you have something other than repeated spam, I might take you seriously.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee, all that attention you sought stuck in your craw? Let's see how long you can spam the same thing over and over. Hari did it for 7 years. Can you last that long?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Next is you loser. Next is more spam. And I am here to facilitate. Let the board see your true genius. Go on Dee Dee. Only geniuses spam. We all know that.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi Landover Deacon Dee Dee. Did you learn to spam at your church? Lol. Talk about embarrassing posts.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Are you scared Dee Dee? You're running and hiding.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Wonder if I just poke you, will your compulsion force you to spam again. Let's try it!

POKE!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

NEXT?

Envisage
Debates: 3
Envisage
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Why is this cancer allowed to plague the forum?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
OK genius, we're keeping track of your spam. Keep going. You're a genius remember?

Lol!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Envisage

Envisage,

I know, subsequent to reading my link, ethang5 is shown to be the number 1 Bible Stupid pseudo-christian on DEBATEART Religion forum!  But, we need him to stay so as we can show an example of what a true pseudo-christian looks and acts like!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Sorry, but I am not going apologize for me showing you to be number 1 in being BIBLE STUPID!  To get away from your unadulterated Bible ignorance, that you are going to have to work on yourself!  LOL!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Sorry, but I am not going apologize for me showing you to be number 1 in being BIBLE STUPID!
No need for apologies homer. No one expects them from you. Just keep up the spam. You aren't stupid at all. All geniuses spam the board, everyone knows that.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Envisage
Why is this cancer allowed to plague the forum?
good question
ethang5
ethang5
Well, that was considerably shorter than 7 years....