Police Brutality and Shootings

Author: Buddamoose

Total: 65
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Who cares what the skin shade is. Nobody is DNA testing any of these officers for racial purity. It's nonsense.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
 Black people are much, much more likely to be a democrat than a republican.

What exactly is the "Democrat Gene" and can a person be tested for that genetic defect?

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@HistoryBuff
So when you see a black person you know they are unlikely to be "like you" in that respect.
so that's a statistical thing, not a race thing then right?  if you see a black person odds are they are a democrat.  so?
If you are making judgments about someone based on someone's race, that is racism. 
if I'm mistaken because they are not a democrat, that's racist?

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
dictionary.com

I think modern leftist democrats are inferior, that's true, but they aren't a race.
i'm talking about hunting what black people experience all the time. it's not like it's this rare thing no one ever sees. 
hmm all the time?  I'm certainly open to proof, just haven't seen any yet.  It does happen to every race to varying degrees, but all the time?  not rare?  that should be very easy to prove, so have at it.

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
those dumbass companies giving millions to b.l.m. when they should be looking for the cure.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
hmm all the time?  I'm certainly open to proof, just haven't seen any yet.  It does happen to every race to varying degrees, but all the time?  not rare?  that should be very easy to prove, so have at it.

100 unarmed people killed by police in 2015

10 killed in 2019

Evidence of decreasing racism? How few does that number need to be before people believe people are not being hunted down and systemically slain by the police? Zero?