The problem with the Tree of Kowledge of Good and Evil.

Author: Stephen

Total: 94
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I think there are more interesting questions in the first three chapters that provide more of a difficulty

DO YOU! Then start a thread of your own, why wait for me?

I am hopeful that Stephen might actually get to some of those parts.

Don't wait for me to do that for you. What's stopping you starting your own threads on these  

more interesting questions in the first three chapters

Then let's hear them. Start your own thread on the "more interesting questions" that you say there are in the bible.  AND STOP TRYING TO GOAD ME DOWN A PATH THAT YOU WANT ME TO TAKE.
Lol!
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I think there are more interesting questions in the first three chapters that provide more of a difficulty

Don't wait for me to do that for you. What's stopping you starting your own threads on these  

Then let's hear them. Start your own thread on the "more interesting questions" that you say there are in the bible.  AND STOP TRYING TO GOAD ME DOWN A PATH THAT YOU WANT ME TO TAKE.
Lol!
That's a no then. I am not surprised.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen

Then let's hear them. Start your own thread on the "more interesting questions" that you say there are in the bible.  AND STOP TRYING TO GOAD ME DOWN A PATH THAT YOU WANT ME TO TAKE.
Lol!
That's a no then. I am not surprised.

Of all of the things to comment on - that is the one you choose to respond to? I take your concession. You have lost the debate. Actually you did not debate on any occasion. You simply repeated yourself and your own assertions - occasionally commenting on verses out of context.  

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Of all ofthe things to comment on - that is the one you choose to respond to? I take your concession. You have lost the debate.

Take what you like , it won't make it fact.  Responded to that because it was the only thing that you have written that was different to all the other schite you have been repeatedly spouting. And I Wouldn't expect anything less from a pompous bible bashing clown such as you.You simply haven't answered a single question of mine on any of mythreads.  You have stuttered and spluttered and lied and contradicted and changed words to suit your reasoning to support what are only your opinions and  is all I have done is debunk your opinions with verses from these scriptures, the same scriptures that contradict you.  

. I think there are more interesting questions in the first three chapters that provide more of a difficulty.

Do younow,  then let's hear them. I am genuinely interested.  

I am not interested in the chapters prior to the creation of man - as interesting and silly and contradictory as they are - . No. I am only interested in those  scriptures that have had a devastating effect on mankind since he was created in the exact image of these gods -  plural.

Actually God is not bad. He is good. 
So Saddam Hussein was good then when he also ordered the unprovoked genocide gasing against Kurdish women , children and infants in Halabja?

Is this not dissimilar to >>

Samuel 1: 15-3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Yes sounds he sounds lie a good god doesn't he.  "women, children and infants" .

“But of the cities of these people,which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth”:Deu: 20:16.
 Yes indeed.  Your god is very "good god" isn't he. he's  a clever god to;  getting these dupes to do his dirty work and tuning them into killers..

But there again, we are created in their  image and we did become one of them.