Author: sadolite

Total: 286
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Username
I oppose unjust wealth.

Can you list some examples? I hear the term economic justice a lot lately.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Username
Your view of being forced to do something by a non govt employee is really just you saying you cant force them to do what you want. No one in the private sector can force you to do anything. Your problem in my opinion is they wont let you do what every you want at their expense.  All this private sector hierarchy reminds me of a meme I saw. There's 2 pictures on on top of each other. The top one is of a college professor and the bottom one is of a  auto mechanic with a tool box that can hold $100,000 dollars worth of tools. The picture of the college professor has the caption " I shouldn't have to pay for the tools that I need to do my job" The caption on the auto mechanic says "Cool story bro" Your life like mine will never intertwine with the super rich. You can pretend they are holding you back but you are why you are no super rich and powerful, not them. Govt on the other hand is completely different tyrannical govt thugs are tyrannical govt thugs and you have no defense against their tyranny terror and evil. Not even the rich have a defense. If govt wants you dead you will be dead.
Username
Debates: 9
Username
-->
@sadolite
Stawmanning me and trying to make me look badly motivated doesn't become legitimate if you say "in my opinion" beforehand. Just so you know.

I said forced or allowed. If a certain  heirarchy is allowed to exist (like slavery for example), that's still right wing. 

Private sectors can force you to do things, what are you talking about? What do you think will happen if your employer tells you to do something and you don't do it? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Username
like slavery for example

The democrats legalized slavery and fought a war to keep it.
Democrats also currently support illegal slave labor across the Mexican border.
How is slavery right wing again?

I guess if you want to say the Democrats are right-wing then it would all finally make sense.

Private sectors can force you to do things...

How? Examples?
Username
Username
-->
@Greyparrot
I guess if you want to say the Democrats are right-wing then it would all finally make sense.
They were back in the 1800s. Over time, ideologies of both parties have basically switched. 

How? Examples?

I gave one directly after I said that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Username
Over time, ideologies of both parties have basically switched. 

To importing slave labor composed of illegal migrants? Some switch.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Username
What do you think will happen if your employer tells you to do something and you don't do it? 

Then you have made a choice. That is not force. What happens when you tell your employer that you want something and he does not give it to you?
Username
Username
-->
@Greyparrot
To importing slave labor composed of illegal migrants? Some switch.

What a loaded response
Username
Username
-->
@Greyparrot
Democrats don't support slave labor, which is why they want to raise the minimum waige
Username
Username
-->
@Greyparrot
Then you have made a choice. That is not force
The bottom line is this: both governments and private corporations can make unjust rules. If you don't like those rules, you can always leave the country or company. Problem is, some people can't. 

I reject the assertion that only governments are capable of tyranny or authoritarianism, as that is completely absurd and unsupported.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Username
Democrats don't support slave labor, which is why they want to raise the minimum wage

Minimum wage does not apply to illegal migrant labor and the left supports that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Username
Username
Username
-->
@Greyparrot
Minimum wage does not apply to illegal migrant labor and the left supports that.

I guarantee you that living in america without a minimum wage is 10x better than living in Honduras or some impoverished country in Africa/south america. That's what republicans support for illegal immigrants. 

You're delusional if you think that leftists support immigration out of some right-wing obsession with improving the lives of Americans at the cost of immigrants, which is what you're trying to imply. Immigration is complicated. 

The parties absolutely switched. The republicans control areas that the democrats used to control at the time of the civil war, and vice versa.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I guarantee you that living in america without a minimum wage is 10x better than living in Honduras or some impoverished country in Africa/south america.

So what? Poor Americans suffer when slave labor is imported illegally across the border. It's not even disputable.

(by the way, I absolutely LOVE the left-wing media sources like this 2015 article on this issue before 2016 turned them all into propaganda outlets instead of news agencies.)

Another one:

and another

What did the poor Americans ever do to deserve such a fucked up policy from the radical left?

The same leftist party that advocates for more illegal labor is the same one that wants us to return to the time where we outsourced most of our manufacturing jobs to China.

Enough with the party that does not give a fuck about the poor Americans.

“What right-wing people in this country would love is an open-border policy,” Sanders said in an interview with Vox. “Bring in all kinds of people, work for $2 or $3 an hour, that would be great for them. I don’t believe in that. I think we have to raise wages in this country.” Even the famously cosmopolitan Barack Obama, in his 2006 book, The Audacity of Hope, lamented, “When I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations, I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment. When I’m forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car, I feel a certain frustration.”

-2015 Bernie Sanders

Do you know what youth unemployment is in the United States of America today? If you're a white high school graduate, it's 33 percent, Hispanic 36 percent, African American 51 percent. You think we should open the borders and bring in a lot of low-wage workers, or do you think maybe we should try to get jobs for those kids?
I think from a moral responsibility we've got to work with the rest of the industrialized world to address the problems of international poverty, but you don't do that by making people in this country even poorer.

-2015 Bernie Sanders

What party changed again?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Username
I reject the assertion that only governments are capable of tyranny or authoritarianism, as that is completely absurd and unsupported.

there is only one institution in the USA that can legally take things from you and can ultimately use a gun to force you to comply.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Username
If I say its an opinion then I cant very well straw man you can I. By saying it's an opinion it  lets other readers view the opinion as an opinion and not fact that they have to go research. My opinions on oppression and where in comes from are based on years of observation and living and having to navigate thru everyone and everything that purposely and blatantly tries to and has tried to stand in my way. No one in the private sector has ever tried to stop me from doing anything. Govt on every level does so on a daily bases.