the end of morality and civility

Author: TheDredPriateRoberts

Total: 79
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff

Again, it's not a moral attack. It's a clear statement of a fundamental Democrat principle.

That a government of elite oligarchs knows best over a parent, Especially the 77% fatherless black children in Democrat-run urban dystopias.

Cedric did NOTHING "wrong" and Gaetz is overreacting.

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@PressF4Respect
so that justifies Cedric's response then, like the riots, looting and murders because a cop killed a guy, it's really all the same in my view, more or less, do you see it as all justified?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@oromagi
all that typing just to be so wrong lol wow,  my main issue is claiming to care more for his child than he did, obviously you aren't a parent, perhaps ask a parent what kind of reaction they would have.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
my main issue is claiming to care more for his child than he did, obviously you aren't a parent, perhaps ask a parent what kind of reaction they would have.

Some people are raised by wolves, others by a government of Democrats.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
all that typing just to be so wrong lol wow,  my main issue is claiming to care more for his child than he did, obviously you aren't a parent, perhaps ask a parent what kind of reaction they would have.
You don't know that. How dare you assume that he doesn't have any kids and that he isn't a parent. Do you think you know more about whether or not Oro has kids more than he does? Shame on you.

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Greyparrot
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I don't think Cedric did anything "morally wrong" by stating a solid Democrat principle. That a government of elite oligarchs knows best over a parent, Especially the 77% fatherless black children in Democrat-run urban dystopias.

so that justifies Cedric's response then, like the riots, looting and murders because a cop killed a guy, it's really all the same in my view, more or less, do you see it as all justified?
I am talking about one thing, and then Greyparrot and Robert go off on a tangent and move the conversation onto a different topic, completely sidestepping the issue at hand in an attempt to discredit my argument. But then again, what else did anyone expect them (and others like them) to do?

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Again, it's not a moral attack. It's a clear statement of a fundamental Democrat principle.
that democrats care about black people, yes. Even black people who are children of republicans. That has nothing to do with telling people how to parent. 

That a government of elite oligarchs knows best over a parent, Especially the 77% fatherless black children in Democrat-run urban dystopias.
no one is or was talking about parenting. The conversation was about police reform. then Gaetz threw a fit and started crying. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
The conversation was about police reform. then Gaetz threw a fit and started crying. 

Exactly. Gaetz TOTALLY overreacted to the simple fact every Democrat knows instinctually. That the government is a better parent than you can ever be.

Especially the 77% fatherless black children in Democrat-run urban dystopias.

“Black people in the streets are getting killed and if one of them happens to be your kid, I’m concerned about him too. And clearly I’m more concerned about him than you are,”

-Cedric Richmond 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@PressF4Respect
You don't know that. How dare you assume that he doesn't have any kids and that he isn't a parent. Do you think you know more about whether or not Oro has kids more than he does? Shame on you.
ahhh you're slick, much respect but you really burst my bubble  with the direction I was going :(

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
ahhh you're slick, much respect but you really burst my bubble  with the direction I was going :(

Yeah, he has become the ringmaster of misdirection. I heard he won an award on Penn and Teller's show.

“Black people in the streets are getting killed and if one of them happens to be your kid, I’m concerned about him too. And clearly I’m more concerned about him than you are,”

-Cedric Richmond

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@PressF4Respect
I am talking about one thing, and then Greyparrot and Robert go off on a tangent and move the conversation onto a different topic, completely sidestepping the issue at hand in I an attempt to discredit my argument. But then again, what else did anyone expect them (and others like them) to do?
or maybe it wasn't clear but you are too obtuse to further explain yourself,  what else did anyone expect you to do?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
or maybe it wasn't clear but you are too obtuse to further explain yourself,  what else did anyone expect you to do?

-Cedric Richmond

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
black privilege, imagine anyone of a different hue had said that.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
black privilege, imagine anyone of a different hue had said that.

Cedric was morally justified though because Gaetz was most certainly brainwashing that brown-skinned Cuban to behave like a white-skinned man. 

Cedric had a moral and civic duty to intervene for the sake of the welfare of the child and to fight white supremacy.

"Clearly I’m more concerned about him than you are.”

-Cedric Richmond
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Yes, it appears I have initiated phase 2 of your forum debate stratagem: Vacuous ad hominem attacks.

Intelligent people tend to talk about the facts. They don't sit around and call each other names. That's what you can find on a third-grade playground.
– Ben Carson

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, he has become the ringmaster of misdirection. I heard he won an award on Penn and Teller's show.
If I am the ringmaster of misdirection, then you are the entire circus 🤡 🤡 🤡

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@PressF4Respect
um nope I thought you figured out what I was doing and it was a genuine compliment, tbh I can't stand your immaturity, self righteous, leftist thinking so feel free to not reply to me any more and I'll do the same.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
If I am the ringmaster of misdirection, then you are the entire circus 

"Clearly I’m more concerned about him than you are.”
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Exactly. Gaetz TOTALLY overreacted to the simple fact every Democrat knows instinctually. That the government is a better parent than you can ever be.
why do you keep going back to this obvious straw man? Cedric wasn't talking about parenting. He was talking about police reform. Do you not understand that this is what he was talking about, or are you conscious of the fact that you are using the same straw man argument gaetz was?

-Cedric Richmond 
exactly, and that has absolutely nothing to do with parenting. It has to do with protecting black children from being harassed, assaulted and potentially murdered by police. You could be the best parent in the world or the worst, if a cop decides to drive his knee into your kids neck until he is dead, then it will make no difference. Being concerned about that and trying to do something about it has nothing to do with parenting. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I understand what your point is: Cedric Richmond claims that the evil, vile Democrat government would be better than warm, loving parents (especially the father figures).
But you don't seem to understand mine: This whole debacle came as a result of Gaetz interrupting Richmond and going on a tangent to a completely unrelated topic.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
going on a tangent to a completely unrelated topic.

It's okay, because Cedric put him back on topic.

-Cedric Richmond

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Greyparrot
It's okay, because Cedric put him back on topic.

-Cedric Richmond

Greyparrot
Greyparrot

-Cedric Richmond

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
my main issue is claiming to care more for his child than he did,
  • Well, then you have no issue at all. 
    • RIchmond's only mention of children before Gaetz interupts is
      • "AS A BLACK MALE WHO WENT TO THE FIFTH BEST PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY, WHO WAS A VICTIM OF EXCESSIVE FORCE, WHO HAS A BLACK SON, WHO HAS WORRIES THAT YOU ALL DON'T AND TO MY COLLEAGUES, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT KEEP INTRODUCING AMENDMENTS THAT ARE A TANGENT AND A DISTRACTION FROM WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, YOU ALL ARE WHITE MEN WHO HAVE NEVER LIVED IN MY SHOES AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN MALE."
    • Gaetz interrupts 30 seconds later with a bad distortion of Richmond's words
      • "I APPRECIATE YOUR PASSION. I -- ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT NONE OF US HAVE NONWHITE CHILDREN?BECAUSE YOU REFLECT ON YOUR BLACK SON AND YOU SAY NONE OF US COULD UNDERSTAND...
    • Richmond:
      • MATT.  MATT.  STOP. I AM NOT ABOUT TO GET SIDETRACKED BY THE COLOR OF OUR CHILDREN. I RECLAIM MY TIME. I RECLAIM MY TIME.>> THE GENTLEMAN RECLAIMED HIS TIME.>> I ALREADY KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE THAT HAVE BLACK GRANDCHILDREN. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE COLOR OF YOUR KIDS. IT IS ABOUT BLACK MALES, LIKE PEOPLE IN THE STREETS THAT ARE GETTING KILLED AND IF ONE OF THEM HAPPENS TO BE YOUR KID I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THEM TOO AND CLEARLY I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HIM THEN YOU ARE. 
    • Gaetz :
      • YOU ARE CLAIMING YOU'RE CLAIMING YOU HAVE MORE CONCERN FOR MY FAMILY THAN I DO? WHO IN THE HELL DO THINK YOU ARE.  THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS.
    • Let's note that both of Gaetz' s assertions are straw men
      • You are asserting that none of us have non-white children.
        • RIchmond never said anything of the kind. 
          • He said you are all white men who do not know what it is like to be an African-American male.
          • That's objectively true so Gaetz had no hope of refuting so he creates a false claim that some white men don't have non-white children.  RIchmond tells Gaetz to sit down.
      • Then Gaetz falsely asserts Richmond is claiming to be more concerned about Gaetz family than Gaetz.
        • Richmond said, If one of the black males getting killed by cops is Gaetz's then Richmond is objectively more concerned about his welfare than Gaetz.
          • But none of the black males getting killed cops is Gaetz's so Richmond's conditional is not met and Richmond made no such claim.
            • In fact, Gaetz has no black son
            • In fact, Gaetz has no wife or kids
            • In fact, Gaetz lied repeatedly about adopting an immigrant son who is actually just a kid who lives with Gaetz under some fairly suspect circumstance.  Gaetz claims that their relationship is based on love and not paperwork but 12 year old boys making their primary residence with unmarried congressman is a circumstance that requires a lot of paperwork to be anything like legal
            • Either Gaetz thinks of the boy as family and has lied about denied the boy's membership in his family for 7 years or he never thought of the boy as family until such a claim offered some political expedience.
              • Either way, we can say without fear of contradcition that Matt Gaetz is the worst fucking father ever.
                • Which, even if Gaetz's houseboy were black would still affirm Richmond's claim.  There is no version of this story in which it is not objectively true that Richmond cares more about Gaetz's fake black son than Gaetz does.
  •  Richmond never claimed to care more about Gaetz's son than Gaetz.  Gaetz has no children and only started pretending to have children after Richmond's claim.  Therefore, you have no ground for complaint. Certainly nothing worth the condemnation and punishment you call for.

obviously you aren't a parent, perhaps ask a parent what kind of reaction they would have.
    • YOU'RE CLAIMING MATT GAETZ HAS MORE CONCERN FOR HIS UNDERAGED CUBAN POOLBOY THAN I DO? WHO IN THE HELL DO THINK YOU ARE?  THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS.

PressF4Respect
    PressF4Respect
    -->
    @Greyparrot

-Cedric Richmond
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot

-Cedric Richmond

PressF4Respect
    PressF4Respect
    -->
    @Greyparrot

-Cedric Richmond
    Greyparrot
    Greyparrot

-Cedric Richmond

PressF4Respect
    PressF4Respect
    -->
    @Greyparrot

-Cedric Richmond
    zedvictor4
    Debates: 22
    zedvictor4
    -->
    @PressF4Respect
    Based on your definition of insanity, then just about everyone on dart is insane.