Author: Greyparrot

Total: 64
Nemiroff
Debates: 15
Nemiroff
-->
@Greyparrot
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Hospitals get bonus funds to cover the sudden surge in expenses. Something they absolutely need. You definitely should be skepitcal of how it is being spent/claimed, but thats not what your doing. Your applying blame just for the act of receiving and then assuming they are squandering, and then assigning blame based on your assumption. Marvelous process. 

The hospital gets the money. Not the doctor. Appointments are mostly for private practice, not hopsitals. and no, the icu bed dont ever require an appointment. Thats just ridiculous. Your twisting doctor office with icu hospital and your argument simply sounds nice but makes zero sense.

Some doctors and nurses are getting HAZARD pay, at the discretion of the facility since unlike some counties, the us people prefer to just dub you a hero and pat themselves on the back. And again, it is almost always an hourly or salary bonus, no patient farming incentives for med staff. That's ridiculous. Most hospital workers are not obsessed with the budget, that includes the doctors.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Nemiroff
 Your twisting doctor office with icu hospital and your argument simply sounds nice but makes zero sense.

Lol, I am not even being argumentative here. I am just asking the question. Since when did it become fashionable to fight skepticism?

This is the second thread today I am being attacked for asking questions and pointing out a motive for corruption.

Chill with the "all hospital heroes" deflection. it's as old as the "think of the children" deflection.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Nemiroff
the local organization which includes several hospitals also includes many practices and specialties in the communities.  I'm not sure how many hospitals are stand alone and are the only source of income, that don't have any other ancillary lines of businesses, but I would think they are pretty darn small.

Most hospital workers are not obsessed with the budget, that includes the doctors.
wow that's a new one on me, all the hospitals and workers I've encountered are very concerned with finances, to the point they are limited in what they can purchase and use.  Many healthcare facilities cut hours and or temp laid off employees because of low census and decreased revenue.  If I wanted to keep my job I'd be concerned with my employers budget and revenue etc.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Greyparrot
...the "all hospital heroes" deflection. it's as old as the "think of the children" deflection
But not as funny.