-->
@warren42
This seems like a bit of OMGUS
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@warren42
I know but he hasn't joined this bandwagon with a physical vote and has begun to interrogate me more as it proceeds which id a towny way to capitalise on the pressure I'm under. He's townier than Oromagi rn but both are still overall scum and Press is skilled enough to interrogate after I just said I wanted to see him interrogate.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@warren42
So you’d consider survivor a scum?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Oromagi is pretending that interrogation means blackmailing someone to out
rather than discussing logic or thought process. He also randomly threatened to taser my grnitals irl put of nowhere and therefore may be on drugs rn. Regardless, I did not just omgus him, he was my scumread from early on. He omgusd me, think.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Yes. They can win with mafia, they're scum.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
They can. But does that mean they will? The more logical strategy is to side with town to weave out mafia so they win
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Wrong. They may imply to mafia that they're a very towny player and be NKd. They want to slither along pissing no one off other than easy targets.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@WaterPhoenix
@skittlez09
@BearMan
Help me pressure RM for a full claim.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Blackmail? Lmao I haven't seen blackmail in a mafia game
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Lmao your talking non sense. That isn't how a Survivor plays. They literally watch and do nothing
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@warren42
Can you shut the fuck up with this "fanboy" bullshit?
Mmmmmm I taste salt

You townread RM right off the bat at post #24. Scummy. Now you're cracking at the seams, which your OMGUS clearly shows.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
rather than discussing logic or thought process
The notion that there's anything logical to discuss in DP1 is pure self-delusion. Most of town only knows role and character.  Scum has more insight but they are unlikely to give it up.  Players who make a bunch of assertions and declarations about who must be what in DP1 are either scum making smoke or noobs chasing ghosts.

There are sometimes good reasons for towns to make early declarations.  Now is that time.  Then we axe the most counterproductive player.  Usually that's the least active player but at present it is clearly RM.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Do what you want, I will not break. I am nkt your slave, lose with me if need be. Suffer from your own bullying of me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
There's a lot of logic to discuss d1. You're tbe deluded one mr robotic beep boop only flips mean something. When I flip town, what will your robotic logic say then? Try lie your way out of that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
If warren was cracking, he'd bandwagon me with others and agree he's changed his mind.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm not bullying you. I'm discussing the strategy of mafia and I'm just telling you that your way of thinking is not the most accurate way of thinking
Vader
Vader
-->
@PressF4Respect
Warren's OMGUS is scummy, but I don't read into it much
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
You are bullying and blackmailing me with your vote. Not verbally bullying, only Oromagi has done that.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm blackmailing you with my vote XD. It's called logic and deduction, and then coming to a concensus to who I think is scum. We want to eliminate the scum, right? I believe you are scum. I want to eliminate you as someone who is town. If I am wrong, then my read is off. You can't force me to think who is scum and what not
warren42
warren42
-->
@Vader
Yes, that's how some people use the word. If your win condition is not exactly the town win condition, you're scum.

I usually use it as a term to refer specifically to mafia, but the way RM is using it isn't wrong, per se
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
I lromise I will not claim. I have both done nothing to deserve being picked on and also am happy to make a shitty town lose if they're going to treat me this way, end of discussion.
What does you claiming have to do with others "picking on" you?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Strange reaction, what is deduction before the vote that comes after the vote? What nonsense. Anyway, you're removed from the townpile, I leave you null. Same as before then.

It's very simple to me, Oromagi has scumtold in every possible way. Trust this after I die. I am not outing, it will help mafia too much for me to out this soon.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
Doesn't matter. Do whatever you want. I will not crumble. Lose with me, lose tot me, win with me but never ever think I am your bitch to tame. Never.
oromagi
oromagi
uh-oh.  RM has blocked me.  I think he might be taking game too literally.

Here is my reply to him that I can't direct to him:

--> @oromagi
There's a lot of logic to discuss d1. You're tbe deluded one mr robotic beep boop only flips mean something. When I flip town, what will your robotic logic say then? Try lie your way out of that.
The odds are very good that you are town, so in fact I expect you to flip town.  My argument is not that you are scum, my argument is that you are at present the greatest obstacle town must overcome to find scum.

If you are town, as I expect, than you should want to live and the best way to live is to reassure town that you can be more useful to us in the future.  Let's begin with your character claim.
Vader
Vader
-->
@warren42
I get that, but with a role like survivor, it's usually not a detriment to town. The best strategy for a Survivor is to lay low and try to work with town to take out mafia, so it really isn't a role I would say hurts town, or out against town, even if the WinCon is not with town

warren42
warren42
-->
@Vader
There is a difference between OMGUS and scumreading someone who scumreads you. One is baseless. I laid out exactly why I'm scumreading him.

He accuses me, I address it. He completely drops that but finds a new reason to scumread me. I address it, he drops it. Rinse, repeat. It's opportunistic and if he just shouts loudly enough long enough people might buy into it. All the while, he hasn't been voting for me. You vote for your scumreads, it's mafia 101. He's trying to discredit me as much as possible without taking any of the responsibility of leading a mislynch.

On top of that, calling me RM's "fanboy" is a way of undermining my reads and an attempt to discredit the opposition to this mislynch he is pushing.

TLDR: It's not OMGUS, he's gaslighting and throwing baseless reads my way to see what sticks for a potential mislynch. He is scum.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Logic and reason. Not deduction since there is nothing to deduct at the moment. Bad wording on that sentence.

And I gave my reasons for voting you
oromagi
oromagi
  • RM calls me scum for not interrogating him
  • 15 mins later, I try interrogating him
  • 15 mins later, RM calls me bully and blocks me
  • pffft

warren42
warren42
-->
@PressF4Respect
"Oh you're annoyed by me being a prick to you. This means I won the argument. I am very smart."

How about you actually say anything of substance.

How about the fact that I have given reasons for why I read RM the way I do? How about the fact that I qualified my early read with the fact that I was uncomfortable with how strong an early read like that was? No? You'd rather call names and act like that means you won an argument.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Vader
Not that my opinion is worth anything here but OMGUS isn't scummy, it's NAI. Also it wasn't OMGUS.