Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 410
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@warren42

Can you give me some reasoning behind bearman, user, and croc being so high?
Not really...  so far the game is mostly noise and fluff.  The likelihood that the top guy on the list is less scum than the bottom guy is fairly minute.   Everybody's just sort of piled together right now as far as I'm concerned.  RatMan's at the bottom of pile because just pumping out irrational assertions before one even reads the OP is pure anti-town whatever his alignment.  That's about it so far.

Also, again, can you address my concern over you claiming to "probably" not be vanilla? It originally wasn't a huge deal, just a minor thing, but you having not answered is bothersome to me.
Fake News.  I have made no claims regarding any VANILLA role. 

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5

I really don’t like RM’s vendetta out against Oro being third party and demanding his lynch. It seems to me that he was distracting town early on with the TP accusation and then when caught he was forced to hunt for mafia with Press. I think I’d like for him to full claim at this point. Thoughts?
UNVOTE

because Supa joined.  everybody has posted now.

I'm ok with pushing RM out of the nest.

VTL RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
You go right ahead. Good luck when I flip town amd the rest trust my reads.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
Thirdparty is scum, is that confusing for you?
What? Third party has a different wincon from both town and scum. Hence, third party.

You still haven't answered #151
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
If you were town you'd i terrogate me far more, vote less readily. Last game you were scared to vote me and you were cop. Here you're playing like a coward yet also ready to clash on votes as you know that my vote is on Press and it will be hard for me to get votes on you.

You're tactical but not strategic. In the end they will believe my reads. Watch.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
Mafia and thirdparty are both scum. Mafia is one of two things under the umbrella 'scum'.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
What exactly haven't I answered in that post?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@RationalMadman
If you were town you'd i terrogate me far more
So.... you'd like to be interrogated?  OK.

At this early point in the game, it is pretty likely there's only two points of information you can provide:

character claim
role claim

Please provide character claim now.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Why do you want me to force interactions on Oro? Are you suggesting that we are both scum and that we're purposefully avoiding each other? If not, then why else would you want me to force interactions with him?
Yes, you can even be partners. I don't know which way around it is but I scumread you both and there even can be two scum pairs here (2v2 mafia). All I know is neither of you are pushing on tbe other at all and Oromagi is sliding along like a snake around the lack of friction in his way, which despite your activity levwl ia largely contributed to by you making the spotlight only shine on me. That's of cours by design, as I intentionally made it shine on me, but you're solely focusing on me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
You are confused. I can be lynched and still win. In a ga.e where death is inevitable, I do not need to pander to you and beg for mercy. Go ahead, do not think for one second you are owed a claim by me more than you owe me your claim. You're not town, I do not fear the rushed bandwagon here, I do not fear losing either. Do what you want.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@RationalMadman
-> @oromagi
You are confused. I can be lynched and still win. In a ga.e where death is inevitable, I do not need to pander to you and beg for mercy. Go ahead, do not think for one second you are owed a claim by me more than you owe me your claim. You're not town, I do not fear the rushed bandwagon here, I do not fear losing either. Do what you want.

Non-responsive.  IRL I would taser your genitals about now. 

ZAP!

Why won't you answer the question?  Please provide character claim now.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@PressF4Respect
"Scum" is often used as a catch-all for not town. So it includes 3P
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
Is that a threat? Try to taser my genitals irl, see who is screaming by the end.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I tolerate you calling me Rat and Ratman nonstop but this is getting too far. I am contacting mods about that threat. Idk whot f you think you are. You're blocked.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
I really don’t like RM’s vendetta out against Oro being third party and demanding his lynch. It seems to me that he was distracting town early on with the TP accusation and then when caught he was forced to hunt for mafia with Press. I think I’d like for him to full claim at this point. Thoughts?

Yeah I agree. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@Speedrace
VTL RM

Character and role please. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@warren42
Oh hey look, RM's fanboy is back!
warren42
warren42
-->
@PressF4Respect
Can you shut the fuck up with this "fanboy" bullshit? I have a single townread that I have qualified earlier by saying that the strength of it was unwarranted and essentially gut, and since I've essentially said I think he's wrong on just about everything but his thought process reads town to me.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Third party is neither scum nor town. Lots of third parties have a certain objective they have to obtain. It isn’t scum related. Scum and third are seperate. A third party can work with town or scum. A Survivor will work with town while someone like a Executioner (I think), may work to destroy town to get what they want. A third party is not scum
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Not happening. I do not care anymore. You do not ever threaten me irl and make me succumb to you. That's final. After I am lynched, lynch Oromagi and Press.

Unvote Press

VTL Oromagi

I lromise I will not claim. I have both done nothing to deserve being picked on and also am happy to make a shitty town lose if they're going to treat me this way, end of discussion.

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I thought the same of RM’s third party claim. We have no reason to believe someone is third party unless someone claims it
Vader
Vader
Unless a third party is a killing role or cult, there is no need to fear 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
I lromise I will not claim. I have both done nothing to deserve being picked on and also am happy to make a shitty town lose if they're going to treat me this way, end of discussion.
This is inherently anti town.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
@warren42
Mafia and third party have different win conditions. Often, if one wins, the other loses. So if I'm scum and Oro is third party, then why would we be together? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Add supadudz to the townpile. My reads remain the same.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
You both don't want the otber lynched too soon (especially if he's jester).

Frankly I barely know if he's tp or mafia but I scum read him. I said tp to gauge reactions.

warren42
warren42
You know what? Press is scum. He's pissed about my townread because he thinks the RM lynch will go through and doesn't want anyone opposing it. Has he given any good reason as to why my defense of RM is bad other than he didn't like that I'd used "vague words" which I literally said "yeah I know this isn't the best reasoning but it's my read" in the original post? No. Instead he shifted the goalposts multiple times and hasn't substantiated any of his accusations of me. As soon as I call him out on a stupid accusation he drops it and tries a new one.

This whole time it's clear he's scumreading me but doesn't actually want to vote for me at any point.

Vote Press
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Of a town wants to treat you like dirt for trying hard, damn right you're gonna be anti-town unless you're a pussy who cries waaa waa have mercy shit town.
warren42
warren42
-->
@PressF4Respect
I'm not talking about RM's specific usage, I'm saying in general, "scum" is an umbrella term for anyone who is not town-aligned. Him simply using the term to describe oro isn't inconsistent with what he said about oro being third party.
oromagi
oromagi
Not happening. I do not care anymore. You do not ever threaten me irl and make me succumb to you.
OK, so five minutes ago you were saying I must be scum because I was not interrogating you and now that I am interrogating you, you are insisting that will prove unproductive.  Have you considered the possibility that I wasn't interrogating you because I saw no point in polluting the DP with a bunch of cheeto-fart smelling fluff?