Elect Joe Biden, your taxes are going up. Period

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 158
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
The GOP had two years of undivided control and nothing got done.

That's laughable. Every educated person knows you need 60 seats for undivided control.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
the dems almost had that too, whew!
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
Anyone watching the House Judiciary Committee hearings today? What a farce. The Dems ask a question then either drown Barr out, or cut him off, or do not allow an answer. Talk about leading questions to serve their disgusting means and control the narrative. This is sickening. Does anyone else here think these Dems are mean, malicious liars who spin the truth and deny fairness? 
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
That's laughable. Every educated person knows you need 60 seats for undivided control.
If the Dems win in November they’re going to show you what real power looks like. The filibuster is gone. Obama already rolled out the “racism” charge yesterday at one of John Lewis’s many funerals (but remember if grandma dies she isn’t allowed to have a funeral. She isn’t important.) 

New states, court packing, why not? It’s imperative that Republicans keep the senate but I’m extremely nervous. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@thett3
I’m praying there are enough Democrats like Joe Manchin who buck the party and vote against eliminating the filibuster. But then again, it was the Democrats who started the idea of canceling filibusters for lower court appointees.

thett3
thett3
-->
@ILikePie5
Yeah I mean DC and Puerto Rico statehood would pretty much mean a permanent Dem senate majority, or close to it. That's an automatic four seats...and it's obvious they're going to go for it. If the GOP doesn't retain the senate/there are not enough dems like Manchin they've basically won it all for a generation or more.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@thett3
I don’t think taxes should be raised on the middle class—I just think it’s inevitable if changes aren’t made soon.
Taxes are inevitable, but the spillover shouldn't happen to the middle class. The Middle Class receive little to no financial aid and ultimately pay the highest ratio of tax to income. It's absurd. The addition of more tax on them would ultimately destroy the middle class into poverty, and destroy the system of rich, upper middle class, middle class, lower middle class, poverty, and lead to rich and poor type setup if this spillover is continuous 
I think tax increases should be targeted towards the wealthy, and we probably could claw some moderate spending decreases as some  form of compromise which would help, but it will never be enough. 
Hence why I talked about cutting funding from certain programs
Want to talk about a tax on the middle class? Imagine what would happen if the US Dollar lost its status as the worlds reserve currency 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@thett3
Yeah I mean DC and Puerto Rico statehood would pretty much mean a permanent Dem senate majority, or close to it. That's an automatic four seats...and it's obvious they're going to go for it. If the GOP doesn't retain the senate/there are not enough dems like Manchin they've basically won it all for a generation or more.
I tell everyone one thing. Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and hate speech laws, gun bans, unlimited immigration, unlimited spending, etc.. Even if you hate his guts he’s the final barrier.